No wipe yet
Melee needs tweeks
There isn't enough new content
Ranged is under powered
Nothing will make me play again
The game needs tweaks that aren't listed
I got a life
Give them run

Author Topic: EU: Why aren't you playing?  (Read 5885 times)

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
EU: Why aren't you playing?
« on: May 05, 2018, 06:37:50 pm »
+5
EU1 is empty and I would probably play if there were like 20+ players but there isn't even that many. I blame Kingdom Come: Deliverance and the lack of different types of players in the balance team
If you have ranged troubles use this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: EU: Why aren't you playing?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 06:53:18 pm »
+16
I used to play eu. This is what is wrong with your server. NOT kingdom come deliverance (which turned out to be super shitty anyways) and not the dev team.

You get into EU 1. Your entire team is sitting around waiting for range to run out of ammo.

You survive getting shot twice and have half health. It's a good round. You didn't get insta head shot at the start by the 20 people playing range.

You and 4 other people are facing off 6 enemy melee. You charge in. You turn around and see your teammates all ran off to gank a peasant.

Everyone skeys or they just run off to find less people than they have to gank.

But mainly ya'll hate each other. NA has never cared about being good but about being part of a community at large. I can message some HOC guy who still hates me and tell him to get online and play in na1. We have a steam group simply to get people to populate the server. You guys need to come together and build something great again

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 07:35:47 pm »
+4
can confirm with what cikel said. i hate a huge majority of NA yet when i get a steam message or discord thing saying to hop on fuck yeah i'll give er a go and see what happens
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 09:14:33 pm »
+1
I tried starting up EU1 recently, a spam of announcements both on discord and in the steam group as well as me hopping into the DTV server for bundle of stickss and spamming EU1, nobody showed up.
I don't play because most of EU are retards who just want to play their gay defend the shitstain mode, far as i'm concerned they should just shut down eu servers and move all their efforts into NA. Least they actually get some use out of it.

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 09:31:32 pm »
I tried starting up EU1 recently, a spam of announcements both on discord and in the steam group as well as me hopping into the DTV server for bundle of stickss and spamming EU1, nobody showed up.
I don't play because most of EU are retards who just want to play their gay defend the shitstain mode, far as i'm concerned they should just shut down eu servers and move all their efforts into NA. Least they actually get some use out of it.

Yeah at this point I'd just shut down the DTV servers just to spite them, they serve no purpose to CRPG.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 10:41:07 pm »
+14
Indeed NA is just so much more balanced and chill, its really fun and relaxing to play there. It feels like one huge family and youre a foreigner entering a pub full of drunk rednecks and hillbillys while getting a drink for free just for joining them
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 10:53:22 pm »
+3
I might be jumping to conclusions this early on, but according to the poll results it seems like the way to fix EU1 is to:

1: Make people play EU1
2: Get balancers that play more than just ranged
3: Find people that have no life and make them play
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 426
  • Infamy: 1141
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2018, 11:37:56 pm »
life
give them run
nothing will make me play

in that particular order

You need new kids and to get new kids you need complete overhaul, to get complete overhaul you need new devs. i applied for dev position few weeks ago and i'm so glad no one contacted me because i'm starting my own company soon and doubt i'll have time for it. People with serious life changing commitments and those with children usually don't have time to play. Kudos to PEPE who somehow managed to play whole day while having wife and kids.

Wiping stuff won't get you new players because mod is terribly dated, in graphical sense and game design wise. You can't change graphics much you need Bannerlord for that, but you can change game mechanics.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2939
  • Infamy: 709
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2018, 11:44:30 pm »
+1
Indeed NA is just so much more balanced and chill, its really fun and relaxing to play there. It feels like one huge family and youre a foreigner entering a pub full of drunk rednecks and hillbillys while getting a drink for free just for joining them

It was always like that. Only time EU felt similarly was when Pecores had stable 220 peeps population, when EU1 had issues. Ever since we came back to EU1 with new mod mechanics (upkeep patch and rest of crap that came with it), population on EU servers was infested with Merc type of players, tryhard nazi loving dipshits like Oberyn.

On Pecores during XP barn maps you felt like random peasant on the battlefield, there were few heroes pulling strings but your effort wasn't in vain. That feeling was great. Ever since transition to multiplier system heroes became even more important but randomers were served bag of shit for game experience until they got gud... then started native like masturbation over skill and that rift you needed to overcome to start having fun in the mod. Age of masochism started but on NA was different, they kept their chill attitude through every transition and skill was never touted as the most important thing on public NA1 server. It was always about having fun.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2018, 02:05:18 am »
+1
Mostly because it's empty.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2018, 05:26:05 am »
+2
Melee isnt fun, kills are unsatisfactory, progression is gone when you have everything and map cycle has been poopie. There are honestly so many good games out there right now. Every time i come back to try to repopulate servers, i notice how the game just doesnt live up to the memories. While a progression wipe may but probably wont bring me back, going back to some old version of the mod would. Ive been playing private servers emulating old versions of MMOs recently, and they always seem to hold up.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 06:05:58 am by Gravoth_iii »
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2018, 06:18:33 am »
+1
You guys need to come together and build something great again

MEUGA

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2018, 10:18:52 pm »
Seriuslly, have you "why u no play crpg?" guys even visited steam in recent years? Theres so much good shit out and this mod and basegame old af. Dont really care about balance. Honestly I wouldnt play cRPG more then an hour a week anymore even if it was the most balanced game in the universe. Theres just too much different new games out by now, that pretty much every type of person can find a game that gives them more pleasure for a longer period of time then this mod.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2018, 10:30:41 pm »
+2
I blame Bannerlord not being released. No wait I blame OKAM taking players to a secluded parking lot and then executing them.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • Renown: 403
  • Infamy: 165
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Game nicks: Krex
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2018, 11:27:41 pm »
+1
Personally, I haven't actively played since EU2 lost its population. That's why I'm not playing.
I understand that that is different for most people that still visit these forums, but that's my reason.
I also understand that most of you won't populating EU2 any time soon. And that's fine.

Siege was always the most fun part of cRPG to me and I've never liked playing Battle or DTV. It's the other way around on every single other mod I've ever played, but that's how it is on cRPG.

so: tl;dr: no eu2, no me. but that's fine.
Quote from: Tomeusz link=topic=45416.msg717346#msg717346
horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".