Author Topic: Krems are fucking eu1 in the ass again. do something about it  (Read 9233 times)

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapıkulu
  • Game nicks: Beleg
Krems are fucking eu1 in the ass again. do something about it
« on: January 04, 2018, 10:05:24 pm »
+18
krems being retarded. someone stop these morons before they ruin crpg again.

edit: Here's what happened: 60 or so people were at eu1. 7-8 Krems started to go to edge of the map and build stuff like siege towers. Add to few bystanders who follow them to see what's happening; 1/3rd of your team is doing nothing all round. 20 vs 30, the other side rolls over you in 2 mins, then go kill the krems. No one's having fun except for krems. I broke their weapon reck, they tk me.

Now, I'm not sure if "building stuff and leaving your team to get destroyed" is illegal. But, I invoke your common sense. Just because, "trolling" is technically legal, they shouldn't be able to do it. Multiple people were complaining, but if I didn't break their catapult like an autist kid ( they were rding it like a fucking bus btw), causing a ruckus, getting myself teamkilled in the process ( I also killed someone), donkey lord knows how long they'd keep doing it.

Now, I didn't take a screen because I'm not interested in getting individuals banned. Krems has been a virus to this mod for a long time. So, what I what from you, Heskey, dearest of my friends, is to make sure they understand they don't get to do that. Warn them, warn FIN, he enables them probably.

If you tell me that  what they're doing is okay and I'm being a whiny guy, I'll shut up and never speak about it.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 12:03:13 am by Beleg »
Oh and its Gnjusoğlu Saracoğlu, you illiterate goat-shagging baklava-eater.

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Krems are fucking eu1 in the ass again. do something about it
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 10:06:40 pm »
+9
FIN being an admin is like someone made me an admin and I let all my kapıkulus to teamkill anyone they like without any repercussions. it's a fucking joke.

Offline RexArmadilo

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 10:08:22 pm »
+2
QQ

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 10:15:45 pm »
Good thread, don't be as retarded as a krems and fill out the forms if you actually want something to happen.

http://forum.melee.org/eu-(official)/

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 10:18:44 pm »
Everybody knows what I'm talking about. I don't need to write a fucking essay to make my point.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 10:20:28 pm »
Welcome to crpg.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2018, 10:26:46 pm »
+1
Everybody knows what I'm talking about. I don't need to write a fucking essay to make my point.

Imagine if you took screens and wasted 2 minutes writing an "essay" getting them banned for 24 hours. I believe Fin has resigned as an admin by the way.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2018, 11:01:15 pm »
+6
Salt
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2018, 11:05:33 pm »
+9
Porch monkey

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2018, 11:10:06 pm »
+3
Dear Beleg,

Thank you for your thread.

I have reviewed the infinite number of options that are neatly included under the title of doing "something", and have determined that I should have a cool glass of milk. I will go and do this right now.

I hope you appreciate my swift action on this matter.

Heskey

(click to show/hide)
Thank you for your kind language Heskey. I know the way I opened this thread, it belongs to the chamber of tears more than it does here.

Here's what happened: 60 or so people were at eu1. 7-8 Krems started to go to edge of the map and build stuff like siege towers. Add to few bystanders who follow them to see what's happening; 1/3rd of your team is doing nothing all round. 20 vs 30, the other side rolls over you in 2 mins, then go kill the krems. No one's having fun except for krems. I broke their weapon reck, they tk me.

Now, I'm not sure if "building stuff and leaving your team to get destroyed" is illegal. But, I invoke your common sense. Just because, "trolling" is technically legal, they shouldn't be able to do it. Multiple people were complaining, but if I didn't break their catapult like an autist kid ( they were rding it like a fucking bus btw), causing a ruckus, getting myself teamkilled in the process ( I also killed someone), donkey lord knows how long they'd keep doing it.

Now, I didn't take a screen because I'm not interested in getting individuals banned. Krems has been a virus to this mod for a long time. So, what I what from you, Heskey, dearest of my friends, is to make sure they understand they don't get to do that. Warn them, warn FIN, he enables them probably.

If you tell me that  what they're doing is okay and I'm being a whiny guy, I'll shut up and never speak about it.

Thank you.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2018, 11:13:32 pm »
+21
Thank you for your kind language Heskey. I know the way I opened this thread, it belongs to the chamber of tears more than it does here.

Here's what happened: 60 or so people were at eu1. 7-8 Krems started to go to edge of the map and build stuff like siege towers. Add to few bystanders who follow them to see what's happening; 1/3rd of your team is doing nothing all round. 20 vs 30, the other side rolls over you in 2 mins, then go kill the krems. No one's having fun except for krems. I broke their weapon reck, they tk me.

Now, I'm not sure if "building stuff and leaving your team to get destroyed" is illegal. But, I invoke your common sense. Just because, "trolling" is technically legal, they shouldn't be able to do it. Multiple people was complaining, but if I didn't attack break their catapult like an autist kid ( they were rding it like a fucking bus btw) causing a ruckus, getting myself teamkilled in the process ( I also killed someone), donkey lord knows how long they'd keep doing it.

Thank you.

It's pointless, Kurd. You're talking to the walls. They butchered the mod once with their imbecilism - they'll do it again, just give 'em some time. Prophet Oberyn was right, may Allah have mercy on his soul.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2018, 11:16:26 pm »
+1

Topkek

Warning them isn't gonna do anything, ban thread them in the hopes that eventually they will land a permanent one. People who play the game the "wrong way" aren't gonna quit playing it their way because you politely ask them to.

Offline Fungus

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • QIH
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The best clans
  • Game nicks: Fungus Von Krems, Lyall, Bydand Fungus, Fungus The Saracen
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2018, 11:34:59 pm »
+3
REMOVE RANGED
AND KREMS!!!!!  :mad: :mad: :mad: 

pogosan

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2018, 11:45:38 pm »
+4

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2018, 12:03:57 am »
It's pointless, Kurd. You're talking to the walls. They butchered the mod once with their imbecilism - they'll do it again, just give 'em some time. Prophet Oberyn was right, may Allah have mercy on his soul.
New deves, new hopes. Maybe...