Author Topic: It's time of giving  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
It's time of giving
« on: December 24, 2017, 10:13:54 am »
+14
Hey there, guys!

/Firstly, I'm really glad to see the mod being revived - personally I never really had faith that it could be possible, but I'm happy that you proved me wrong ^^
Second thing: since I've lost my faith I've stopped following this forum completely like 3 months ago, so pardon me if the thing that I'm going to talk about was already discussed/

Now finally the core of the message: I'd like to ask the game admins community and personally the Head Admin Uther Pendragon to think about the idea of unbanning the people who were permabanned by the previous admin team. Personally I'm strongly up for the unbanning all of them - cus it means that more people could potentionally get back to the game. Or at least unban some of them, who were banned for the minor issues. I can name some people that come to my mind right away:
Leshma, DKG_Willhelm, Va1ek/Batya (yes, that russian guy who brought us his unforgettable "хпхпхпхпхп", "спи, пёс" and so on... well, he was like one of the most hilarious guys to have around for chatting in russian, and I always missed him badly :cry:) and some others maybe, like you can unban forums accounts of Chosen1, who was banned by CMP for ridiculous reasons (the guy was memetalking about how murica is great and threw around some funny insults which were taken seriously somehow by CMP, if I remember that case correctly), or Wayyyyyne, who again did no real harm to anyone. These just the first guys who came up to my mind, but I'm sure that others can name even more of them.

And yes, I understand that all of these are the different cases, but still - if the mod has died, and you are reviving it right now, so why you can't give people, you know, just a second try. I just feel that it is a right thing to do, but whatever - discuss (and please add other people, who are still banned and you feel like you miss them) :)

Anyway, have a Merry Good Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!  :D :D :D

(click to show/hide)
sorry for lots of typos, i was in a hurry while writing dat - fixed some of them nao >.<
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 02:40:47 pm by Porthos »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
Re: It's time of giving
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 10:44:54 am »
+1
Tru dat uther,tell warden to open the doors,listen porthos or u are ded.you feelin bud?

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 12:08:08 pm »
+2
Leshma is banned?

Anyway I would say unban everyone except known cheaters/scammers etc and people that are still playing but with a different account.

People grow up or their attitudes change over time. I know it is really hard to get perma banned in this mod though, so maybe there will be exceptions. Just give them one last chance then perma.
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapıkulu
  • Game nicks: Beleg
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 12:17:32 pm »
+2
Any one else entered this thread hoping for a loompoint giveaway? :D

Anyway, yeah, I'd said live and let live. Everybody deserves a second chance.
Oh and its Gnjusoğlu Saracoğlu, you illiterate goat-shagging baklava-eater.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 12:25:13 pm »
+1
Wayyyyne has been permanently banned on the forum only due to repeatingly uploading Mollys real life pictures.
Churchill announced the next ban of DKG_Wilhelm to be permanent in 2014, Patoson temporarly banned him for a massive ban history between 2 accounts in 2016 unban until 2025  :rolleyes:
I do not see any active ban on Leshma?
I dont know that russian dude enough tbh, cant tell. If you mean Sparta_Va1ek, there is not active on him either.
Chosen1 has been banned on the forum only (I think) for being a massive salty dickhead against CMP.

The difference is, the players we have unbanned recently came back to cRPG and have all tried to become unbanned, asked for it politely and promised to do better in the future.

RiP might be a trolling retard but he is just a harmless basement kid.
Hemmor, well, if he manages to not get reported in the next few days he probably really fucking deserved his unban tbh.

They can all come and ask for another last chance, but they are not getting an unban from scratch.
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 12:26:58 pm »
+3
I like wayyyyne, and i miss the furry.. whats his face, clockwork?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 01:39:05 pm by Gravoth_iii »
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapıkulu
  • Game nicks: Beleg
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2017, 12:30:51 pm »
+4
RiP might be a trolling retard but he is just a harmless basement kid.
Hey! Don't talk about my man RiP like that. He's been like a beacon of righteousness lately.
(click to show/hide)
Oh and its Gnjusoğlu Saracoğlu, you illiterate goat-shagging baklava-eater.

pogosan

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2017, 12:35:12 pm »
+6

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2017, 02:38:27 pm »
+1
many words
lol, you're acting like you're really serious with getting that admin badge xD
(click to show/hide)

Anyway, I'd like to know Uther's throughts about it. I really don't see what harm could be done if you unban everyone. Those who don't give a fuck have probably forgot about this place, or bought a new key. But even if 1 or 2 players will come back as the result of this - isn't it better to have more people around? I personally was permabanned from EU servers for a half of the year in 2014, and had no problems with the rules after I was unbanned - so I suppose that some other folks can change their attitude as well. I really don't see why you can't give people just a second chance. You know, in the worst scenario you can just ban them again if they'll do something bad, that's all о:

But again, that's just my thoughts. Thanks to those, who replied, for sharing yours aswell <3
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 02:54:28 pm by Porthos »
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

pogosan

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2017, 02:47:21 pm »
+2