Author Topic: good old days  (Read 31364 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1806
  • Infamy: 2165
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: good old days
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2017, 11:02:16 pm »
+9
Nope, this is retarded

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2017, 10:15:45 am »
+2
The way of the samurai got the better of you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2017, 02:23:55 pm »
+3
Nope, this is retarded

How did you manage to lose to someone so visibly bad?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2017, 03:19:46 pm »
+6
The razfrenzy leshma duel was a legendary event. I wish there were more public shittalking leading to big duels, but the community never really appreciated the idea and just made fun of anyone trying to start one :C
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2017, 03:37:40 pm »
+2
The razfrenzy leshma duel was a legendary event. I wish there were more public shittalking leading to big duels, but the community never really appreciated the idea and just made fun of anyone trying to start one :C

well panos vs goddamit dont lynch me I love you but I forgot your name was good as well
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2017, 04:07:40 pm »
Yeah there really should have been more high stakes dueling events. I witnessed a couple during my time always entertaining.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2017, 05:06:07 pm »
If Leshma hadn't been a dishonourable bundle of sticks piece of shit the duel with Raz would never have happened because we would've been rid of the tranny curse hanging over these forums and game the first time I obliterated him in a duel, with deleting char and leaving game as a bet.

I can't believe I actually cheered Leshma on and believed his years of playing meant he could easily defeat a retarded circle spammer who can't block more than once in a row. Never underestimate Leshma's ability to fuck up everything he tries.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2017, 05:13:29 pm »
+1
Blocking is for cowards

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 656
  • Infamy: 2212
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2017, 05:28:36 pm »
+1
The way of the samurai got the better of you.

Greek samurai, the best kind :)

If I had won that duel, nothing of value would come out of it. So I'm glad I lost in such hilarious way.

Why I lost? Combination of things. I respeced prior to duel to some semi STR build I've never seriously played before. Actually I did play it in rags as a way of earning gold. But this time I choose some medium armor, which was pointless. Also that staff wasn't loomed... so I glanced most of my hits because wasn't used to footwork in medium armor. He practiced chambering and managed to hit me couple of times = game over. He had monster STR build in heavy armor. My whole strategy revolved around slicing him bit by bit and backpedling like a proper AGI cunt but at last moment I had change of heart and wanted to be honorable so I picked staff STR build to knock him down. Little I knew about STR builds back then, there was no way to knock his build with my semi STR staff build. And Thomek who filmed this told everyone to carry torches for special effects. I was playing DX9 at lowest at that time, but torches still tanked my fps to 12-25. There was like 40 or so people around us. RasFrenzy ain't bad player, he just tries to chamber everything in battle kinda like Ivani4 never blocks. But he can't do it because his internet connection is plain horrible (crazy packet loss and contant spiking). However due to large number of people with torches not just my fps tanked my whole machine went to RasFrenzy levels, including networking. At that time we were on equal ground. His heavy build prevailed. My build was disaster to fight him in such contidions.

DGS AGI build would do the trick. Backpedling does make glancing happen often but if opponent is going forward that cancels it and you hit most of the time. Especially with broken 2H left slash, which often hits the head. Minimal glancing, pussy play, contant backpedling, sure win against someone who doesn't block.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 05:35:29 pm by Leshma »

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2017, 05:45:42 pm »
+2
All this nostalgia, and all these 'team-plays' pale in comparison to the creamy mess that PK left this game in.

With our strict rules of acceptance starting with an 11 inch wang (Had to lower it for PK_Owens), it is fair to say that the life of a PK is one of discipline, testosterone supplements and cRPG. Our daily routine would consist of hundreds of kegal excercises, vitamin supplements, cRPG, and making love to your spouses, so we could enjoy showing the larger body of the cRPG playerbase (Non-PK's) how the men do it. 

I even remember some of the NA players coming to the Australian server with their note-pads in-hand to try and get the edge over their opponents, completely unaware that this level of expertise is only attainable to those who bear the tags of PK, due to our scientifically backed flawless acceptance regime.

PK will be in Bannerlord, whenever it drops - and just be ready. That's right, lick your lips in anticipation for the Champions to put on a performance for you casuals.

P.S. I'll duel anyone, anywhere, any time... If you're deemed worthy, and are capable of beating our mascot; PK_LegendarySwordsman first.

EDIT: For any nay-sayers, check gameplay footage from the URL in my sig.

Regards, PK_IncrediblySkillful/Sudo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2017, 08:38:23 pm »
notepads in hand sounds pretty kool
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2017, 10:01:51 pm »
+1
All this nostalgia, and all these 'team-plays' pale in comparison to the creamy mess that PK left this game in.

With our strict rules of acceptance starting with an 11 inch wang (Had to lower it for PK_Owens), it is fair to say that the life of a PK is one of discipline, testosterone supplements and cRPG. Our daily routine would consist of hundreds of kegal excercises, vitamin supplements, cRPG, and making love to your spouses, so we could enjoy showing the larger body of the cRPG playerbase (Non-PK's) how the men do it. 

I even remember some of the NA players coming to the Australian server with their note-pads in-hand to try and get the edge over their opponents, completely unaware that this level of expertise is only attainable to those who bear the tags of PK, due to our scientifically backed flawless acceptance regime.

PK will be in Bannerlord, whenever it drops - and just be ready. That's right, lick your lips in anticipation for the Champions to put on a performance for you casuals.

P.S. I'll duel anyone, anywhere, any time... If you're deemed worthy, and are capable of beating our mascot; PK_LegendarySwordsman first.

EDIT: For any nay-sayers, check gameplay footage from the URL in my sig.

Regards, PK_IncrediblySkillful/Sudo

please, australia's playerbase was almost as non-existent as okam's

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2017, 10:51:17 pm »
+6
Isn't the entire australian playerbase just kadeth playing on several computers?
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2017, 12:41:30 am »
+10

Why I lost? Combination of things. I respeced prior to duel to some semi STR build I've never seriously played before. Actually I did play it in rags as a way of earning gold. But this time I choose some medium armor, which was pointless. Also that staff wasn't loomed... so I glanced most of my hits because wasn't used to footwork in medium armor. He practiced chambering and managed to hit me couple of times = game over. He had monster STR build in heavy armor. My whole strategy revolved around slicing him bit by bit and backpedling like a proper AGI cunt but at last moment I had change of heart and wanted to be honorable so I picked staff STR build to knock him down. Little I knew about STR builds back then, there was no way to knock his build with my semi STR staff build. And Thomek who filmed this told everyone to carry torches for special effects. I was playing DX9 at lowest at that time, but torches still tanked my fps to 12-25. There was like 40 or so people around us. RasFrenzy ain't bad player, he just tries to chamber everything in battle kinda like Ivani4 never blocks. But he can't do it because his internet connection is plain horrible (crazy packet loss and contant spiking). However due to large number of people with torches not just my fps tanked my whole machine went to RasFrenzy levels, including networking. At that time we were on equal ground. His heavy build prevailed. My build was disaster to fight him in such contidions.

I've heard all sorts of excuses for losing duels, but this is just epic  :lol:

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2017, 03:37:16 am »

Guess the same could be said for the NA/EU skill-levels - just in regards to the non-existant part.

You just sound bitter that you challenged me to a duel once, and copped it. Like a petite caucasian female in a BBC video.

And Leshma. If you wanted to take that dude back to school, and really give the crowd a spectacle, I was only a PM away.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 03:42:39 am by Black Wind »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.