Author Topic: ALL BY MYSELF  (Read 3411 times)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Re: ALL BY MYSELF
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2017, 04:23:42 pm »
+3
well they surely managed what they were aiming for: becoming a troll clan. Too bad they did it the wrong way and were just annoying instead of funny

Gotta say, I think NA might have you guys beat in terms of artful trolling. Certain individuals (not really one clan) were truly masters of their craft. Bicep, Skooks, BrianPeppers (sometimes), and more were all at the very least bearable trolls. Whether or not you found them funny, you couldn't really say that they detracted from your crpg experience unless certain no-no words triggered you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2017, 05:35:09 pm »
+1
Sacrificing their teams multi was their biggest offense IMO. Though they definitely didn't do it all the time. Mostly NA trolls were relatively harmless. I only ever banned 3 or 4 people I think.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2017, 07:48:33 pm »
you CAN troll in a funny way too, remember the shogunate train?
Pepperidge Farm remembers

(click to show/hide)

A simpler time, an innocent time. But the trains didnt happen constantly, so its not really trolling it was just a short event.

I only joined krems much much later after banners were broken and I could no longer benefit from having my own clan. The ridiculous anti-Krems rants on the forums were so hilariously overplayed that I couldnt resist joining them. Especially since their behaviour in-game when I played never matched up with what the forum was saying.

This forum invented fake news before Trump did; "omg Krems refuse to play the game properly, *ever*, it's UNPLAYABLE with Krems":
- Joins server
- 4-5 Krems guys playing the game on my team
- Kill enemy team
- Krems team instant x5

But then again I never played the game at 3am, maybe the servers were exactly the way the forum described it every time I wasnt playing.

Either way it's time to let it go.

Well i thought you only played siege anyways? I dont think i saw you more than twice on battle and thats where shit went dark in the later days.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2017, 03:38:33 pm »
I only joined Krems after battle was the only server left with players. I even began to enjoy battle eventually, where do you think I got my tickets from for all the NA Strategus drama I was involved in around this time last year and the months prior to it?
HESKEYTIME
Brigadier
DMG_Stakhanov_Greenshield
Captain_Rodgers
Cynric
Ping_Tu_Hai
The_Zeus_Is_Loose
Owan
The_Gentleman_Swordsman

There were others, these are just the characters that exist currently on my account. The point is none of them have 'Heskey' in their name, and I nearly never shared the names of alts with people since these were the characters I usually played when I just wanted to play quietly without drawing attention to myself.

You probably saw me a whole lot, but I wouldnt expect to remember any of the above names. Never played as any one of them for more than a day in a row, since playstyles different to my main never held my interest for too long. I still spent a decent amount of time on my main (especially after 0 requirement throwing lances and new templar gear etc, played on EU1 a ton) and nearly never saw you ingame during prime time, this led to my theory that the Krems factor must've only been a thing at the garbage hours I never played at.

I think we mustve played different hours, i kept a pretty good check on everyone playing constantly but i dont remember any of those names more than maybe having seen them once or twice. Then again once i got admin i did as every other admin has before me, i gradually played less and less untill quitting.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline _Zetan_

• Count
  • Renown: 234
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Miserable_Old_Bastard
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2017, 11:10:30 pm »