Author Topic: Lands of Lords  (Read 16343 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Lands of Lords
« Reply #150 on: May 22, 2017, 01:54:16 pm »
You're giving them way too much credit :D

I think these two were two of the most oblivious players I have ever seen online, in any game. What exactly was the reason they were killing all the inactives around and their units? To train military? I don't get it lol.
How did they ever think it was ok to randomly attack and kill players of the same Kingdom you belong to? Much more so after I warned them to not do this exact thing???

This whole ordeal was absolutely baffling.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 22, 2017, 04:45:04 pm »
Ohhh yeah then it's that. Make a domain somewhere a bit further, complete tutorial then come back to claim this one (though I think you need to wait a day after making a new domain to claim a new one)

ok, will do.  Thanks.  Do I have to do anything special to start tutorial, or just start a domain and follow the tips as they come up?

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 22, 2017, 06:56:21 pm »
Just following the tips is the tutorial, you have unlimited tokens/tickets to speed up actions till you're out of the tutorial. Once you stop having unlimited 'speed up activities' tokens you're out of it and should be able to claim the nice far-ahead domain.

I think it's set up this way to stop people creating additional accounts and abusing unlimited instant completion of all actions with them.

PS. Also, welcome to the kingdom! Sorry for all the confusion setting you up!!! We all created our accounts quite a while ago and I dont think any of us tried anything like this.

Thanks!  I am now the proud Lord of the Domain of Dangerland.

https://www.landsoflords.com/arm/org/Dangerland

I've now exited the beginner mode and have made a claim on Elsakind.  I now have to await the heirs' approval.  I guess they could just ignore me and the only way to settle that would be to hunt them down?

What should my priorities be with my new domain?  I can build roads to resources (limestone, sandstone) or a school or a workshop.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:26:52 pm by Turkhammer »

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #153 on: May 23, 2017, 01:56:26 am »
Hi guys,

I have a difficult problem to solve and I just can not handle it myself, so I have to ask you for help. I never bothered you, I read the tutorial and learn from my own mistakes, but this time must be different.

Temperature has increased, and although I have shipped my ships to all continents and some large islands, I am not able to buy coronation mantles (I need 7 pieces) or even ermine, which is a real problem, because they can be hunted only during frost.

I offered the maximum price (100k) but no one wants to sell, and I know that the lords of the north have some amount.

Help get at least 1 piece please!

I will be very grateful for your support.

Your little peasant from the south :D

(I am willing to pay a  1 million for 7 pieces.)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 23, 2017, 04:09:32 am »
I was able to claim Elskaheim.  It's quite run down and everyone is very unhappy.  All the miners and metallurgists have been killed by La Famiglia.

How do I protect my self from further raids by them until I can get the domain back on it's feet and producing?

Need I raise wages to increase the pop's happiness?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 23, 2017, 09:43:31 am »
+1
@vibe has the claim mechanic changed recently? Genesis should be ready to claim tonight since it's over 7 days since I killed the guy and nobody ever claimed it since. But the current countdown seems to be in synch with when the last heir died... Same in La Familia.

I think so yeah. I think you have to kill all the heirs now and wait 7 days... so seems kind of impossible to claim a domain whose owner is still active. Silly.

I was able to claim Elskaheim.  It's quite run down and everyone is very unhappy.  All the miners and metallurgists have been killed by La Famiglia.

How do I protect my self from further raids by them until I can get the domain back on it's feet and producing?

Need I raise wages to increase the pop's happiness?

Don't raise wages yet, you need to set up stuff first and get a decent income. We all started with shitty happiness. There's really no sure way to protect yourself from raids other than wall yourself in completely (which takes quite a while), but I wouldn't worry. Nobody is stupid enough (except for the two guys that were recently purged) to actually randomly attack an active domain, let alone a member of one of the largest Kingdoms. If it does happen, just call up on us.

Hi guys,

I have a difficult problem to solve and I just can not handle it myself, so I have to ask you for help. I never bothered you, I read the tutorial and learn from my own mistakes, but this time must be different.

Temperature has increased, and although I have shipped my ships to all continents and some large islands, I am not able to buy coronation mantles (I need 7 pieces) or even ermine, which is a real problem, because they can be hunted only during frost.

I offered the maximum price (100k) but no one wants to sell, and I know that the lords of the north have some amount.

Help get at least 1 piece please!

I will be very grateful for your support.

Your little peasant from the south :D

(I am willing to pay a  1 million for 7 pieces.)

I can ask around but unfortunately I don't have any myself.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 23, 2017, 09:54:52 pm »
+1
I've got a metallurgist, a high blast furnace, + iron ore.  Does that mean I'm producing iron?  I can't find a screen to let me know what I'm making each day.

I have a stock of iron built up.  Should I put it on automatic sale?  I've turned off auto sale for everything.

Also I need lanterns for training miners but when I click on them it tells me they are not available in the market or I don't have the money.  I have the money, so is there another way to get them?

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #157 on: May 23, 2017, 09:59:12 pm »
+1
Turn off autosale. And for iron sell it to the AI / NPC market, they will always have a "buying" order up.

As for the lanterns, they are on the market currently you must just not have enough money to buy all that you need to train them. Lowest price is 300 atm and you need 10 IIRC so make sure you got enough, could also be lack of storage space that prevents you from buying, not so sure about that one though as I've never experienced it.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 25, 2017, 01:25:35 am »
the market is sort of confusing.  I can sell iron ore for 10.00 or buy it for that also.  But smelted iron only sell for .50.   No profit in that.

I've been going to the resource page then hitting buy or sell (seems opposite.  To sell you hit the buy button?)  Is that the correct way to market or buy goods?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 25, 2017, 02:37:01 am »
the market is sort of confusing.  I can sell iron ore for 10.00 or buy it for that also.  But smelted iron only sell for .50.   No profit in that.

I've been going to the resource page then hitting buy or sell (seems opposite.  To sell you hit the buy button?)  Is that the correct way to market or buy goods?

Takes a bit to get used to the interface, then you'll find it easy. There is very good profit from smelting and selling iron. You must've missed that you smelt ~3000 iron from just 10t iron ore.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 25, 2017, 05:39:45 am »
+1
Yes I guess I did miss that.  Is there any primer or tutorial available for the market interface?

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #161 on: May 25, 2017, 10:16:20 am »
+3
It is indeed confusing - bought stuff several times already when my intention was to sell my ressources.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #162 on: May 25, 2017, 02:15:41 pm »
Game is very autistic tbh. Above my power level. It is fun to hear your guys adventures though.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 25, 2017, 03:06:36 pm »
+2
Nah just automate your city and it's max 10 min a day. But yes, the start is autistic.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile