Author Topic: Ban some teamkillers  (Read 2233 times)

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
Ban some teamkillers
« on: June 26, 2016, 09:17:04 pm »
1. Name of your character involved
Pooptoss
2. Name of offending character(s)
Dildo_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems, Waschweib_von_Krems, Druupi_the_my old friend, KREMS_KREMS_KREMS_KREMSPENIS
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
EU1, 19:26 (GMT +01:00)
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Kremsies decieded to spam siege equipment (which is again forbidden by the rules), I destroyed their weapon rack and got teamkilled at the spawn :cry:
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
Because eventually Krems clan got infested with some ragekids, sadly.
6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
Bugnir, Druupi_the_my old friend, Vivi_von_Krems, Imao, Zarluchs_von_krems and some others
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
Re: Ban some teamkillers
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 09:53:27 pm »
I second Porthos.

(You can see me chatting with Overlord.)

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 10:07:04 pm »
If you didn't switch godmode_on, how could you stand against so many hits ? oh wait, those were leather gloves Krems with zero damage.

Someone eventually killed you, don't know who but it was well deserved. What you've done was intentional, "lemme tease those Krems so i can take screenshots and make a ban thread, how genius i am".

Genius indeed.
Krems is love. Krems is life.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 11:05:32 pm »
If you didn't switch godmode_on, how could you stand against so many hits ? oh wait, those were leather gloves Krems with zero damage.
So what? I reported you with ctrl+M, showing that I'm not enjoying being treated like that. Did you stopped? No you did not.
Someone eventually killed you, don't know who but it was well deserved. What you've done was intentional, "lemme tease those Krems so i can take screenshots and make a ban thread, how genius i am
Wait, and how did I deserve a teamkill. Really? For what? And what is this "teasing" bullshit even means? So, it was me who forced the whole krems stack to start wanking on spawn, spamming construction materials (which is forbidden by the rules)? What harm exactly I did with breaking the weapon rack? Or maybe I started to trashtalk in chat just to tease you? Or maybe I tried to kickpoll anyone of you? Or maybe it was me who was chasing you for several maps in a row, trying to grief/teamkill you? Please, tell me what exactly I did wrong. Show me the line of the rules I crossed. Or just clarify your accusation in any other way. Cos right now I can't get what do you mean, lol. It is easy for Uther to look at the logs and see if I encouraged you in any way just to make a fraud on you, if this is what you are trying to say.

Well, if you just fail to realise what's happened, I will tell you what you did. You surrounded me at the spawn, blocked my way out and teamkilled me. Here is a specific line for you if you still can't figure out what's the matter:
No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round (teamkilling friends after a round ends is allowed, teamkilling random people is not)
If you still have anything to object, feel free to reply. But there's no need for telling lies. Thank you.
(click to show/hide)
You Can't Kill Me

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 11:59:39 pm »
If we wanted to kill you, we wouldn't punch with leather gloves and deal no damage. That kill was unexpected, and i have no idea about who did it.

C'mon, you broke our siege stuff just to make this thread, you had no other intention. Anyway, you were always a nice guy for me until you got banned for some reason which i can't recall right now, then become someone else when unbanned. If there is any cure that can make you a friendly guy once more, go get it for fucks sake.

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 01:04:09 am »
cos Porthos got attacked by kremsPen1s:( (he started) selfdefending got ganked by Kremies who tought he is attacking, he was not:) :D noones fault except Penis :/

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 01:15:57 am »
ofc Kremns fucker wont ban Krems but if it was grey insta ban

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2685
  • Infamy: 386
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 01:34:31 am »
night time aka krems time: less serious gameplay or fooling around; attempt at serious playing resulting in frustration and gangbang by both teams. Was victim of this many times, during three periods when different clans reigned the servers

Nine days old post. Knowing that history has nasty tendency of repeating itself, this surely could be avoided with bit of knowledge and tact on both sides.

Going by the rule book Porthos is right. But numbers are not on his side and authority will unwillingly protect lone troublemaker going against huge crowd. Seldom happened throughout whole crpg history (or human history for that matter). Porthos, you can't bend steel, what make you believe it is possible? Walk away from it.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 01:38:15 am by Leshma »

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 04:45:36 am »
C'mon, you broke our siege stuff just to make this thread
I broke your siege stuff, period. I've made this thread because you have teamkilled me. Could you name me any reason why I should tolerate this? Because I can't see any. I mean, it may be your kind of "fun" to teamkill people whenever you like to, but I see no fun in this. If I'd choose to tolerate this, leaving it without creating a ban thread, then you'd have full freedom of teamkilling me whenever you like to, isn't it obvious? And, what a surprise, I launch this game not in order to be teamkilled on purpose. Jesus, this is just obvious logic. Is it really was so necessary to explain all of this to you? I mean, I understand that you are trying to defend yourself and your fellow teammates (which is fine and obvious thing to do), but would you please drop acting that low with depicting me as offender, speculating with some hypothetical bullshit, like saying that it was me, who provoked you in order to ban. And what for, lol? Tell me the reason,  if you are so sure. You know it well, that I've been always friendly and supportive towards your clan, and now you are accusing me of what? Like seriously, this is what I call lowness.
That kill was unexpected
This is a lie. Your whole stack surrounded me, blocking all the way out. I was trying to nudge you to get out, but there was too many of you punching me at the time, so it was not possible. But okay then, what for did you surrounded me and started kicking/punching me (ye ye, and every krems member wears leather gloves only, never seen any of you wearing heavy gautlets, you are clearly not lying here too). What do you want to say, you didn't want to kill me? Ok, I can rename this thread to "ban some griefers", if you want so. What a strange thing though - my health bar was actually running out when I stood there being kicked/punched without of any way to get out. I have honestly no idea how the log works, but I hope there is a way to show my character's health bar reducement. But yeah, it might be some cheating on my side just to make fraud on krems clan (what for again, lol).
Anyway, you were always a nice guy for me until you got banned for some reason which i can't recall right now, then become someone else when unbanned.
That's actually funny, considering that I've got the very same message from Xynox (we had some 1, 2 misunderstandings in the past) shortly after my unban. Ecxept he has noted that my behavior has changed for the better, lol. Sadly, my hard drive has burnt recently, but it would be hilarious to post the screen of him saying ecxactly the same "before/after unban" shit, but with the opposite meaning. Whatever, I can't see how my attitude has changed, except I'm trying to stay off from trolling. Yes, I always been much more communicative/friendly (if you use that word) on EU2 for some obvious reasons. On siege server it is always about capturing/defending the flag, nothing else. Not showing your e-peen, not chasing for some kiting ranged - flags only. You have plenty of time to chat, while respawning as defender/running to the flag as attacker. You do not care if some guys running at the edge of the map, moreower it is even easier to get valour that way (the less points your teammates has - the bigger chance to achieve valour) if you care about your multi. And generally it is much more interesting and fun to play for an actual goal, rather than the stupid "kill them all" at the battle server. EU1 has completely different structure, there is no room for a chit-chatting, because you always can be instakilled by spawnraping cav, because you can always be one shoted by some ranged cuck, because you always has to protect your teammates, and so on. The gamemode itself is much more tryhard-oriented. I don't like EU1 a single bit, and even if I participate in a successful gank by my team, or if I sneaky kill most of the enemies and my team wins the round and I earn a valour - I always feel myself like "what the heck was that" and determine myself as the dumbest fuck on the earth (i.e. tryhard). For sure, most of the time I get ganked/couched/1-shoted and then I have a good choice - do I want to force myself to watch how people keep chasing some dealyers when the flag is broken again and all the same spergs around polluting the chat with their noncenses, trying to be funny, or do I want to surf some interwebs/listen some podcasts - and that's how I miss most of the chat talks while waiting for respawn. I miss my siege days, it was so much different and fun. We had our own relaxed atmosphere there and lots of really nice people played this mod back then. But what could I do? I love the game, so I play the only populated mode at the current moment. I tried my best to bring people back to siege, but sadly all the siege-lovers are long gone, and modern people prefer to spend their time on retarded EU1 gankfest. I can do nothing about it.

And the second thing. Look, I never really played this game to get friends. The only friend I had here was Macropus (well, we knew each other before c-rpg, and he was the one who brought me here) and also I've picked up Shitnick, who is a funny guy to talk. That's all. Anyway, if a friend of mine doing something wrong, I'm the first one to tell him that he's wrong.
Porthos, you can't bend steel, what make you believe it is possible? Walk away from it.
Sigh, what a bullshit is this even rofl that's a lot of big words. Let's say it the other way - people break the rules when there is no admin online. They got reported. Now it is up to admins to decide whether they should be warned/banned/tortured to death, I do not care at all. If Uther (or any other admin) will come up and say something like: "since today teamkilling (or building a catapult) is non-punishable violation, heff fun everyone))", I will just stop reporting people who teamkill me or who's playing with siege maths. Easy as that, isn't it?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 04:52:56 am by Pooptoss »
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2016, 05:53:32 am »
So why did you break the siege stuff in the first place? You interact with Krems, Krems interact with you.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2016, 09:24:03 am »
call me naiv, but i cant imagine porthos destroying your siege stuff just to set a

to make a ban post
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2016, 09:43:02 am »
So why did you break the siege stuff in the first place? You interact with Krems, Krems interact with you.

Because he knows that we will chase him with QQV and punch him, just like some randomer broke our stuff and got chased whole map few rounds ago. No harm was done. Just QQV, few punches and some nudges.

In this scenario, he didn't go away after he broke our siege stuff. Just sheathed his sword and stood still cuz like i said, he knows that punches comes next. Genius plan indeed. Anyway, TK was not intended. If that hurt your feelings so bad, i'm sorry for the guy who killed you. He should just punch or nudge.

You interact with Krems, Krems interact with you. It didn't happen out of the blue.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2016, 10:34:00 am »
Because it is forbidden to build the siege stuff in any server, ecxept EU3 one, in the first place. And if Krems interacting with me the way they do (teamkilling me at the spawn) I make a ban request on Krems (or anyone else doing this to me) :wink:
Because he knows that we will chase him with QQV and punch him, just like some randomer broke our stuff and got chased whole map few rounds ago. No harm was done. Just QQV, few punches and some nudges.

In this scenario, he didn't go away after he broke our siege stuff. Just sheathed his sword and stood still cuz like i said, he knows that punches comes next. Genius plan indeed. Anyway, TK was not intended. If that hurt your feelings so bad, i'm sorry for the guy who killed you. He should just punch or nudge.

You interact with Krems, Krems interact with you. It didn't happen out of the blue.
Haha, and you tell me to be friendly towards a person like you, like seriously? "Few punches" (yea, look at my screens, just a few punches rly), "he didn't go away" (when you surrounded me from all sides, punching/kicking me - and how could I possibly go away from you even if my nugde animations didn't pass, because you were breaking it with your punches/kicks, lol), "tk was not intended" (what was intended then with your blocking me at the spawn area and raping slowly?), "genius plan" (what plan, rofl?). That's why I normally trying to avoid arguing or interacting in any other way with such fairy kind of people. Never knew really that the member of a mighty "troll-squad" capable of lying only, but better late than never :mrgreen:
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2016, 02:17:23 pm »
I hereby ban all Krems (may or may not include myself) for trolling and shamefur dispray of uncompetetive gameplay. Should have been done long ago, but apparently admins were too corrupt with Krems' bribes of juicy dick.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2016, 04:26:18 pm »
you can't ban me i'm not part of eu anymore because i'm from uk therefore all rules are void vs me even though i wasn't there and didn't partake in any of this.

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,