Author Topic: 04.5.4  (Read 25969 times)

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
Re: 04.5.4
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2016, 01:34:36 am »
+5
Welp there goes my entire build focussed around using heavy armour on a heavy horse. Now how am I supposed to play kniggit?  :rolleyes:

Plated Donkey obviously m8
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Roran Hawkins

• Knight
  • Renown: 46
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hedge Knight
  • Game nicks: Roran
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2016, 02:41:33 am »
+2
Plated Donkey obviously m8
I stand corrected.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2016, 02:53:00 am »
+5
Welp there goes my entire build focussed around using heavy armour on a heavy horse. Now how am I supposed to play kniggit?  :rolleyes:

lvl 35

29 Strength
21 Agility

9 Powerstrike
7 Riding
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2016, 05:48:05 am »
+2
I ride corrected.
fixed that for you fam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2016, 08:40:59 am »
I stand corrected.

Donkeys are great against people unaware of the ghostrange Donkeybumps :P
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Falcom

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 8
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Falcom_von_Krems
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2016, 01:10:33 pm »
+1
Nice update :)

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2016, 07:15:54 pm »
Yes, it's not hard to wear armor in the McDonalds era. But you gotta realize that characters with <12 STR are complete wimps who embody long periods of malnutrition during the Middle Ages. If you want to use real gear, you gotta eat like a nobleman, or at least buy food from the formidable wage of an elite mercenary.

Skill some STR, peasants :lol:

Weapon difficulty adjustments will follow
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Rico

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2016, 07:31:28 pm »
Except 0 -> 3 difficulty changes, these change nothing at all since we already start with 3 str.
They change a lot. My OCD is no longer triggered.

Sorry for the rare inconsistencies btw, such as Palace Guard Armor (14) vs Red Palace Guard Armor (13). These arise because the item sheet is not ordered as in the shop, but chronologically based on when the items were added. I didn't change the order to avoid breaking stuff (current bugs like dropping Damage Light Crossbow and picking it up as Fine Long Bow etc. are exclusive to broken items, some trickery the devs did a few patches ago to make the game appear functional on the surface). I double checked the changes, but small mistakes happen. Will fix next time.
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2016, 07:45:55 pm »
+3
Yes, it's not hard to wear armor in the McDonalds era. But you gotta realize that characters with <12 STR are complete wimps who embody long periods of malnutrition during the Middle Ages. If you want to use real gear, you gotta eat like a nobleman, or at least buy food from the formidable wage of an elite mercenary.

Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2016, 08:16:49 pm »
+1
IF YOU DOUBLE THE DIFFICULTY MAKE SURE TO DOUBLE THE ARMOR, THANKS
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2016, 08:24:40 pm »
+1
IF YOU DOUBLE THE DIFFICULTY MAKE SURE TO DOUBLE THE ARMOR, THANKS

hear hear!
increase plate armor rating!

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2016, 10:26:22 pm »
+1

Rubbish sir!  Those malnourished wretches you speak of never would have been allowed in the army.  Do you think the archers and foot men at the battle of Agincourt, for example, ever ate more than porridge, ale, and an occasional bit of mutton?  They were plenty strong and could have worn the thickest plate, if only they could have afforded it.  It's only 60 lbs or so of armor evenly distributed on the body. 

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2016, 12:15:34 am »
Rico/Elderly Woman: Balance changes
ChyChy/Butan: Strategus changes(coming soon..)

Global respec and item exchange coming soon..

Looking good!
Havent had time to play yet, and test the bows :(
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Rico

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2016, 01:38:14 am »
Rubbish sir!  Those malnourished wretches you speak of never would have been allowed in the army.  Do you think the archers and foot men at the battle of Agincourt, for example, ever ate more than porridge, ale, and an occasional bit of mutton?  They were plenty strong and could have worn the thickest plate, if only they could have afforded it.  It's only 60 lbs or so of armor evenly distributed on the body.

Education taught me how to rationalize subjective, arbitrary and biased opinions into what may appear to be a generally accepted truth. Education also taught me that there's always some guy who does the same thing better than me, and appears to have a contradictory opinion. That's when I usually change topics to constructivism, make the other think he was the one to bring up the topic of constructivism, and then I tell him that existentialism is the more practical, thus superior paradigm. Later, we grab a beer and forget about the initial discussion, but both of us get the feeling that I was right about everything.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2016, 02:39:12 am »
Education taught me how to rationalize subjective, arbitrary and biased opinions into what may appear to be a generally accepted truth. Education also taught me that there's always some guy who does the same thing better than me, and appears to have a contradictory opinion. That's when I usually change topics to constructivism, make the other think he was the one to bring up the topic of constructivism, and then I tell him that existentialism is the more practical, thus superior paradigm. Later, we grab a beer and forget about the initial discussion, but both of us get the feeling that I was right about everything.

Experience has taught me that differing opinions can be resolved by examination of facts and employment of common sense.  Also I've been wrong once.  I thought I was wrong but it turned out I was right.