Author Topic: YOU DONE GOOFED BRD  (Read 14953 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: YOU DONE GOOFED BRD
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2016, 05:53:49 pm »
+5
I'm not saying you guys are slacking, but with less than a third of your people (at the time) we managed 29 battles in just two months. Dwarven Miners Guild, best guild.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2016, 07:59:32 pm »
+2
I'm not saying you guys are slacking, but with less than a third of your people (at the time) we managed 29 battles in just two months. Dwarven Miners Guild, best guild.

(click to show/hide)

I guess some wars are fought on the Strat map while others like this are fought on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2016, 08:08:03 pm »
+3
I guess some wars are fought on the Strat map while others like this are fought on the forums.

We are one step ahead. We fought both on the map and in the forums.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2016, 09:39:07 pm »
We are one step ahead. We fought both on the map and in the forums.

But the difference is you lost on both forums AND map. Nice effort tho.
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2016, 10:11:08 pm »
+2
But the difference is you lost on both forums AND map. Nice effort tho.

Don't do drugs kids, or you will end up like this.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2016, 11:47:46 pm »
+1
With the gear bug siegeing is pretty lame to be perfectly honest. I mean anyone could have 1000 troops of good gear sitting in thier fief and never have to spend any more silver to keep the quality of the initial gear. I didn't see any point in declaring war just because of that fact.I seem to recall making a similar statement about the squids declaring war on the GOBBLINS and not doing any attacks at all and you gave me shit for that. "Sir Spacey is a squid" meanwhile he is in the BRD strat faction and not the AoW and at the time was wearing the BRD banner and not the AoW. Now, here you are saying we haven't attacked in almost a week when we had two battles four days ago taking your villages away in the desert.

I probably have more to say but I've gotta get back to work.

Edit: Wars go both ways

This is a good point McDeath. After CC's disastrous siege of Tilbaut we have to force ourselves to even continue playing strat after realizing we literally got NOTHING out of that loss. Usually when you lose in a siege even if you only kill 300 ticks like we did you can say "Oh hey at least now they're down those 300 ticks of gear." Nope, not even the case. If we want to win we have to grind down another 2.4k ticks of troops in fairly good gear while we throw army after army at it and lose hundreds of thousands of gear in silver throughout the process. Please fix this bug ASAP or lets all just agree to fight each other in the field over fiefs and transfer them to the winners afterwards.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2016, 02:09:09 am »
+2
With the gear bug siegeing is pretty lame to be perfectly honest. I mean anyone could have 1000 troops of good gear sitting in thier fief and never have to spend any more silver to keep the quality of the initial gear. I didn't see any point in declaring war just because of that fact.I seem to recall making a similar statement about the squids declaring war on the GOBBLINS and not doing any attacks at all and you gave me shit for that. "Sir Spacey is a squid" meanwhile he is in the BRD strat faction and not the AoW and at the time was wearing the BRD banner and not the AoW. Now, here you are saying we haven't attacked in almost a week when we had two battles four days ago taking your villages away in the desert.

I probably have more to say but I've gotta get back to work.

Edit: Wars go both ways

Except you guys have Occitan_Dritz running 9000 crates into DRZ lands every couple of days.  Gear really shouldn't be a problem as the wealthiest and largest faction on the map.  What it really comes down to is straight up cowardice - Occitan has never been the aggressor in all the strats they have played, and you, Damatacus, and PIbb I guess are not enough to instill a backbone in them now.  We attacked Halmar before you bitched out and were "given" it.  HOC fought 4-5 sieges to take shariz with worse gear than you have.  Grow a pair of nuts already!

P.S. You grabbed those villages a dsy before declaring hoping to not have a fight before we could reinforce, so again avoiding battles.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 02:30:38 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2016, 02:15:07 am »
wealthiest

I can't remember how to access it now, but about a month back I stumbled upon the built in graphs of strat stuffs, attacks, total troops, troops lost, etc. and at that point it listed Veluca as the wealthiest faction (though certainly not the largest). For the life of me I can't find that information again lol
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Dynamics_BRD

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridge Burners
  • Game nicks: Dynamics_BRD
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2016, 02:33:22 am »
I can't remember how to access it now, but about a month back I stumbled upon the built in graphs of strat stuffs, attacks, total troops, troops lost, etc. and at that point it listed Veluca as the wealthiest faction (though certainly not the largest). For the life of me I can't find that information again lol
Are you talking about this? http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=chart I don't know what you're on but I find it hard to believe the despotate were at one point graphed at the richest faction no offense to Taser or anyone in the Despotate Especially after seeing their gear in the recent attacks on MERC's villages.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 02:38:53 am by Dynamics_BRD »

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2016, 02:39:08 am »
I don't what you were looking at but I can guarantee Despotate were no where near the wealthiest faction at that time. No offence to Taser or anyone in the Despotate faction.

Dynamics grow a pair and call us the poor scumlords we are.

Spare some gravel for me family pls?
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2016, 02:50:58 am »
+4
You're all too scared to fight me in this video game.

You're not playing this video game in the way I want you to.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2016, 02:51:14 am »
at that point it listed Veluca as the wealthiest faction (though certainly not the largest). For the life of me I can't find that information again lol

lolol i would like to see such a graph
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Damatacus_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2016, 02:55:35 am »
+8
I can't really blame anyone for not wanting to attack castles and cities with the system bieng bugged such as it is. Especially with the looming possibility of it being fixed. Defenders lose nothing and attackers everything. Like mcdeath said you only need one set of good gear, and then u just continually re use it. Its a really shitty situation, nobody will want to be the faction that wasted all their gear attacking a castle, just to have the admins fix the bug right after. It would be better really if they just said we are not fixing it, at least then we would know things will be even moving forward. As it is I don't expect to see many assaults on a castle or city from any faction.  Now BRD has nothing left except castles and cities and they think they can provoke us into attacking by calling us cowards, when of course they know they are full of shit. So they say we should not declare war then, but we did take the fiefs you chose not to defend and hopefully we will get some field battles.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2016, 03:21:57 am »
Are you talking about this? http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=chart I don't know what you're on but I find it hard to believe the despotate were at one point graphed at the richest faction no offense to Taser or anyone in the Despotate Especially after seeing their gear in the recent attacks on MERC's villages.

Yeah it was definitely that layout but it also had the option to show dosh. I think the metric I was looking at was actually most silver- so at that point Despotate had the most silver- unspent, I'm assuming- but still weren't the wealthiest because wealth would include gear and not simply unspent silver. I still can't flippin figure out how to view that though lol
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2016, 03:27:39 am »
Actually bug long term benefits attackers.  May take 2-4 waves, but when you take the castle you get twice the defender's gear in pristine condition.  Near a break-even as most defenses have extra gear in fiefs.  Before attackers would have lost 90% of their gear with each wave and get a bunch of broken garbage at the end.  Now you lose the last 10%, but get far more when you take it.  And devs have made no efforts toward fixing (imminent? lol, try Dec. 2010, just an excuse not to attack with all your shiny armies for fear of denting your plate). 

P.S.  But honestly man, it's fine.  We really are not even remotely surprised that Occitan, of all clans, would declare war and then never attack.  The only French_Canadian I have met in this game that is not demasculated, is BobTheHero who fights first person 1her no shield.  Kind of left most with a poor impression of French Canadians (Russians too with how much UIF blatantly cheats, but makes sense those two groups would find each other).  I am sure most are not like them, but really bad representation on their part.  Oh well, continue the forum war, nothing else you guys are good for in a medieval war simulation game.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo