Author Topic: fuck bows  (Read 10592 times)

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
Re: fuck bows
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2016, 08:28:38 pm »
+1
Imagine you're hungry. You see a deer and a ready-cooked meal next to a microwave. Do you hunt the deer just because you have a bow?

No, I'd hunt the ready-cooked meal with the microwave.
shoot me on discord or real life

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2016, 08:44:13 pm »
+1
Imagine you're hungry. You see a deer and a ready-cooked meal next to a microwave. Do you hunt the deer just because you have a bow?
No, I'd hunt the ready-cooked meal with the microwave.
First you have to catch the deer and hook it up to the power visitors can't see pics , please register or login

generator in order to even be able to use the microwave to cook the frozen dinner.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 08:52:46 pm by Asheram »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Aiyasha

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Free Spook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Groovy Ghoulies
  • Game nicks: Aiyasha
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2016, 01:33:30 am »
+4
Hey guys what's going on in h-...

then u get jumped by a bear in the woods and u have to fight it and u youtube urself fighting the bear it's like YAT TA and u get styled on by a serpent kick and then he takes off his pants & whips his dick out and its rly swoll and he charges at u swinging it around and grabs u with it slams u to the ground KAPOW and then he starts beating on u with his huge penis and u start crying like a big fat baby and ur getting styled on by this bear and then another bear comes up & he wants in on the action but the 1st one says "no" & the second bear eats him then the second bear insults ur mother and challenges u to penis fencing and u have to take out ur dick to fight this other bear but when u pull ur pants down u have no dick because archers are dickless losers and now u cant penis fence with this bear and it starts wailing on u with its pulsating meatwand and u starting choking on ur tears but then it wraps around u and constricts u and it squeezes u so hard u explode into a million pieces and then someone finds the camera and uploads the vid to youtube and it gets 50000000 trillion hits and one day ur mom finds the video and she's like wtf im glad this idiot got fucked up thats what u get for playing archer im going to find that bear & thank it personally and then ur mom leaves ur dad to marry the bear and the bear fucks ur mom super hard like ur dad never could

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dr_Device

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2016, 05:46:50 am »
+1
But have you guys seen this video?

Lars is an impressive trick shooter, but the historical claims made in the video are largely wrong, and he uses light bows with only a partial draw to do most of these stunts.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2016, 02:54:43 am »

then u get jumped by a bear in the woods and u have to fight it and u youtube urself fighting the bear it's like YAT TA and u get styled on by a serpent kick and then he takes off his pants & whips his dick out and its rly swoll and he charges at u swinging it around and grabs u with it slams u to the ground KAPOW and then he starts beating on u with his huge penis and u start crying like a big fat baby and ur getting styled on by this bear and then another bear comes up & he wants in on the action but the 1st one says "no" & the second bear eats him then the second bear insults ur mother and challenges u to penis fencing and u have to take out ur dick to fight this other bear but when u pull ur pants down u have no dick because archers are dickless losers and now u cant penis fence with this bear and it starts wailing on u with its pulsating meatwand and u starting choking on ur tears but then it wraps around u and constricts u and it squeezes u so hard u explode into a million pieces and then someone finds the camera and uploads the vid to youtube and it gets 50000000 trillion hits and one day ur mom finds the video and she's like wtf im glad this idiot got fucked up thats what u get for playing archer im going to find that bear & thank it personally and then ur mom leaves ur dad to marry the bear and the bear fucks ur mom super hard like ur dad never could
Leo lost his bear penis fencing match.
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2016, 04:45:24 pm »
Get shield nubz !

you know you can be pole/2h hero and have a shield ?
plain cavalry shield just need 1 shield skill and it's a good one
all ranged need to adapt their build and spend point everywhere except xbow ofc coz op
so when inf is stop crying and start to adapt ?

we talk about throwing who can have more amo than archers and have much accuracy for equal wpf ?

throwing is futur !

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2016, 04:52:10 pm »
+1
Being a bow myself I feed slightly offended.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2016, 08:40:51 pm »
+1
xbow op
Yes but only once a minute. The rest of the time, xbowmen are literally stationary, defenseless punching bags that rely only on the enemy's mercy.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2017, 02:55:25 am »
+2
PENDULUM

Offline Viriathus

• Count
  • Renown: 273
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
  • !TI SLLIW DOG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusader_Alliance
  • Game nicks: Templar_Viriathus
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2017, 11:22:28 pm »
+1
lets make a thread about Lars the archer again. I feel like we need to talk about accurate history research.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2017, 09:18:34 am »
+3
Yes but only once a minute. The rest of the time, xbowmen are literally stationary, defenseless punching bags that rely only on the enemy's mercy their own team to not nudge or kick them during the reload animation.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2021, 11:39:28 am »
+1

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2021, 11:41:59 am »
Being a bow myself I feed slightly offended.

I really want to draw you.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!