Author Topic: Helping Friend Recover Account  (Read 925 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Helping Friend Recover Account
« on: February 09, 2016, 02:54:57 am »
+2
His Old character name is Fuer_Grissa_Ost_Drauka.

He lost his old comp to a virus and can't remember his forum account and doesn't have access to his old crpg code and login. Because of this he has made and bought a new account called The_Bringer_Of_Death. And would like to know if he could transfer his old account to his new one, and what, if any, information he needs to provide to get all this up and working.

http://forum.melee.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2026
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 02:58:38 am by Lt_Anders »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Slothpot

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: D'Haran Empire
  • Game nicks: D'Haran_The_Bringer_Of_Death
  • IRC nick: Fuer_Grissa_Ost_Drauka
Re: Helping Friend Recover Account
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 03:03:33 am »
+1
Hey, so this is my new account, I still wanted to play this game so I had to buy another copy because I lost my old cd key after a virus destroyed my cpu. I didn't have many heirlooms, but I'm still looking for my old characters. lol
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 03:10:14 am by Slothpot »
People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because "they are afraid it's true.

Offline Memento_Mori

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • I use these forums to hook up with hot ladies
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Memento_Mori, Sengo_Muramasa, Born_Of_Osiris,
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 03:13:54 am »
+3
I'm Fuer/Death's older brother we've played the mod for years just putting in my 2 cents to confirm what he's talking about. We've just come back to the mod after a long break, if anything can be done it would be much appreciated.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 03:49:53 am »
+1
I'm Fuer/Death's older brother we've played the mod for years just putting in my 2 cents to confirm what he's talking about. We've just come back to the mod after a long break, if anything can be done it would be much appreciated.

I saw you in game today!! Been forever since I've seen a samurai running around  8-)

PM Dupre about your account duder, if anyone can fix what ails you it's him. Just hurry up before he implodes from having the responsibility of the whole mod shoved on top of him.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Slothpot

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: D'Haran Empire
  • Game nicks: D'Haran_The_Bringer_Of_Death
  • IRC nick: Fuer_Grissa_Ost_Drauka
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 09:02:34 pm »
+1
Thankyou for letting me know where to go, I just sent him a PM, hopefully my other characters aren't already dead and gone. :P
People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because "they are afraid it's true.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2016, 08:34:25 pm »
did you buy the game thru steam? if so, you can easily recover your CD key.  If you didnt get the game thru steam, then you're a dummy

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 12:20:14 am »
Locking thread because when I tried transferring your char I saw somebody already did so
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV