Author Topic: Discovery Freelancer 4.88 Conquest ROLEPLAY  (Read 496 times)

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
Discovery Freelancer 4.88 Conquest ROLEPLAY
« on: July 16, 2015, 08:31:54 pm »
+1
ModDB Thread

Anyone playing this? Anyone ever played Freelancer? Anyone likes to RP? Anyone who is into Science Fiction?
This is your place.And it is a good place to wait for Star Citizen.If you have free time and got bored, I strongly suggest you to try this out , the download is around 1GB (game+mod)

If you ever played Freelancer and know the plot , Discovery offers you an extended version of the plot , like after 20 years where the campaign ended.
The servers are not so crowded recently, not sure why, but it is mostly around 90-100 people online. I heard people will return and we will hit 200 again.

You can get the Discovery Mod from the Mod DB thread above, and you can find Freelancer in various torrent websites, if you request it I can put a link here.

IF you're already playing, write your character names below please :D .If you just got started and don't know what to do, you can contact me here or I mostly am on my transport trader called Outworld.Devourer , I can help you, give information, money etc.

The server is located on EU, but the crowd of the playerbase is from NA , connection does not really matter in this game , feel free to jump in Muricans.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 08:49:59 pm by Kratos »

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
Re: Discovery Freelancer 4.88 Conquest ROLEPLAY