Author Topic: Ban Request Tiny_Glancer, littlebitch and Dracul_HappyPhantom_ATTS  (Read 301 times)

Offline Thelix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request Tiny_Glancer, littlebitch and Dracul_HappyPhantom_ATTS
« on: September 22, 2015, 10:09:12 am »
1. Name of your character involved: Thelix_of_Mithrim
2. Name of offending character(s): Tiny_Glancer, littlebitch and Dracul_HappyPhantom_ATTS
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible NA_cRPG 1 and 1:00 am PST
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Tiny_Glancer tked me by jumping and hitting me with his long maul, and Happy literally said there was no tk and no one died. He must be drunk or mentally ill. Then Tiny_Glancer and his buddies decided to gang up on me once again. Since Happy won't defend me I had to defend myself. Happy was shit talking to me as well.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. He tked me and his buddies including Happy joined in.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
Players in the screenshot or who could join that this is admin abuse plus tking would be appreciated.

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
Re: Ban Request Tiny_Glancer, littlebitch and Dracul_HappyPhantom_ATTS
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 10:13:31 am »
Thelix are you kidding me. You were intentionally running people over and trying to lance them. You TK'd Tiny in front of my face. I accidentally stabbed your, believe it or not. GTFO. You're lucky I kicked you, and that you didn't get a ban.

Some Acre dude was moaning about a TK - he can raise that separately, I missed it.

Got issues? Take it to my admin thread. Closing this one.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml