Poll

Best Biceps? (Check second post for all pictures)

RandoHg
3 (8.3%)
Warlord
6 (16.7%)
Halfdan_stenman
1 (2.8%)
xxkaliboyx
1 (2.8%)
Ornolf
1 (2.8%)
Hirlok
16 (44.4%)
_Zetan_
2 (5.6%)
cup457
1 (2.8%)
Schoi
1 (2.8%)
PanPan
1 (2.8%)
Razer
1 (2.8%)
NejStark
0 (0%)
Arrowblood
2 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: August 02, 2015, 09:27:56 pm

Author Topic: cRPG Biceps Competition (Prizes Included)  (Read 20780 times)

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
Re: cRPG Biceps Competition (Prizes Included)
« Reply #120 on: July 20, 2015, 09:17:28 pm »
+2
I blame Ark97 for the derailment of this thread. Cleaver boy. Job accomplished. Wasn't this about free looms? Your projecting self reflection and "mirroring". I knew Psychology 101 would pay off. UH, Eat it!

You guys know there is literally thousands of ways to work out at the gym (X-fit, Power Lift, Endurance, Strength, Mass, shredding, ETC) and everybody has their own reason. For me? Job related and yes it has help with ruck marches, routine, stress reliever, run times, rehabilitation, endurance, list goes on and on. You guys assuming working out the one way is all about chicks. Nah, its about making your self feel good and getting confidence but the reasoning is also endless.

Bicep pics in the forum is funny, fun and a chance of free looms, not about "I'm alpha, check out my biceps bruh."

"Their" objective was pretty clear from the beginning from name calling, sarcasm and under-minding. That why I took it with a grain of salt, laughed it off because some of it was funny and just....

"Beta's" hating on us because they anus

Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 20, 2015, 09:19:05 pm »
actually face is really importan for the first look. but u dont need to have big muscles which are hiden beyond your shirt ;)

Well fitness matters for the face too, and you can tell who is muscular and who isn't but w/e. Biceps is a bit of a gaming meme btw
If you have ranged troubles use this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #122 on: July 20, 2015, 09:32:52 pm »
Well fitness matters for the face too,
lol what?  :D
you gotta be fucking kidding me right?!
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #123 on: July 20, 2015, 09:34:21 pm »
+1
lol what?  :D
you gotta be fucking kidding me right?!

uhm no, actually he's right, you could tell if someone is fat by looking at his chin and cheeks

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 20, 2015, 09:41:42 pm »
uhm no, actually he's right, you could tell if someone is fat by looking at his chin and cheeks

lol ok.......u really need to go that far?
i bet u cant say by my face if im going to gym or work in office and go to forest 4 months per year(cuz im jew and dont wanna pay to any1) and drink like irish(sry) and smoke weed like jamaican and etc etc etc
cut the crap out please
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Richyy

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • ¤=[]:::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Richy_ / xDan / Rychi
  • IRC nick: Richy
« Reply #125 on: July 20, 2015, 09:47:23 pm »
i bet u cant say by my face if im going to gym or work in office and go to forest 4 months per year(cuz im jew and dont wanna pay to any1) and drink like irish(sry) and smoke weed like jamaican and etc etc etc
cut the crap out please

you should look at my face before i started training and after, big change, very big

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 20, 2015, 09:55:22 pm »
you should look at my face before i started training and after, big change, very big

ok richy.that was because you lost your weight;)
 i worked in gym for 4 years,train for tae kwon do for 4 years and pratctice muay thai and im still old same ugly cunt ;)
ps: ofc you body weight its connected to your face but you cant say that if you lift your face will change up. gimme a break.
some face muscle are work but not that much than cycling or running...sry ;)
BARABE:

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kreus, Etard_without_R, Did_I_hear_PARTEY
« Reply #127 on: July 20, 2015, 10:18:42 pm »
I blame Ark97 for the derailment of this thread. Cleaver boy. Job accomplished. Wasn't this about free looms? Your projecting self reflection and "mirroring". I knew Psychology 101 would pay off. UH, Eat it!

You guys know there is literally thousands of ways to work out at the gym (X-fit, Power Lift, Endurance, Strength, Mass, shredding, ETC) and everybody has their own reason. For me? Job related and yes it has help with ruck marches, routine, stress reliever, run times, rehabilitation, endurance, list goes on and on. You guys assuming working out the one way is all about chicks. Nah, its about making your self feel good and getting confidence but the reasoning is also endless.

Bicep pics in the forum is funny, fun and a chance of free looms, not about "I'm alpha, check out my biceps bruh."

"Their" objective was pretty clear from the beginning from name calling, sarcasm and under-minding. That why I took it with a grain of salt, laughed it off because some of it was funny and just....

"Beta's" hating on us because they anus

How about that: Live with criticism! Also, you didn't read my comments (since you blame me and others for something I haven't said) which is obviously ok, but then don't refer to me!!! I didn't say workout is shit over all and that it is only for attracting women....But ye, you don't read

P.S.: Can't it be for fun, for looms and to show off? :D
"There are no spams, just missed blocks" - Makelele 2014

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
« Reply #128 on: July 20, 2015, 10:33:05 pm »
+9
Nobody should have been allowed to post in this thread without a pic. Pussies.
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 20, 2015, 10:44:19 pm »
+1
actually i put my pic but jacko has delete it so go away man ;)
BARABE:

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #130 on: July 20, 2015, 10:46:24 pm »
Nobody should have been allowed to post in this thread without a pic. Pussies.
You tell em Hirlok.

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #131 on: July 20, 2015, 10:59:30 pm »
+6

posting bicep to try and fix this thread
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #132 on: July 20, 2015, 10:59:47 pm »

ok richy.that was because you lost your weight;)
 i worked in gym for 4 years,train for tae kwon do for 4 years and pratctice muay thai and im still old same ugly cunt ;)
ps: ofc you body weight its connected to your face but you cant say that if you lift your face will change up. gimme a break.
some face muscle are work but not that much than cycling or running...sry ;)

cut the crap out please

? hoped you could read but apperantly i have to repeat to my self; fitness matters for the face too, yes because almost anyone has a better looking face when they're slim compared to when they're fat, nothing more, nothing less. and the rest can be applied to the body, a fit body is much better than a fat one

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 20, 2015, 11:05:50 pm »
+1
yes because almost anyone has a better looking face when they're slim compared to when they're fat, nothing more, nothing less.

no shit einstein!!!!!!!!
BARABE:

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 20, 2015, 11:36:00 pm »
+1
Buddy of mine is competitive rower for 18 years now.
Never did any real gym traning, looks skinny as fuck, no huge biceps...

...and still I am very confident that he'll arm wrestle every single one of you people in seconds, with all your air in your arms  8-)

That's why I think that "hitting the gym yo" is silly. I've seen people breathing hard while carrying some table water bottles across the parking place with upper arms like legs. Do some real sports instead of hiding in some gym, doing exercises all alone and still claiming you're better than some coach dweller sitting there all alone. :P

But, whatever rocks your boat I guess. I still think it's silly.

It's always better to have strength training and bodybuilding side by side.

I pity all those who think workout is the best thing to do^^ Don't misunderstand, everyone can do whatever he/she wants to do, any kind of exercise is better than none, but that doesn't make workout great...
Besides, some people in this thread hold a point which could be regarded as highly superficial (women who supposedly love musceles so much and so on....)
But whatever, don't lose your fun cause of me. Just live with people commenting :)

Well, your comments are pretty irrelevant. I don't think I need to outline the benefits of exercise in this thread, as anyone making a legit post here probably already knows.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.