Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 125258 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #540 on: July 08, 2015, 07:57:42 pm »
+2
He was born in Germany, and in this time I wouldn't be proud being a german either.

Someone coming from Europe and renouncing their old countries citizenship and getting an American one is like as American as it gets dude.

(click to show/hide)

That movie was fuckin great
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #541 on: July 08, 2015, 08:06:49 pm »
Well he had to do the decission:

1. Gas Chamber
2. America

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #542 on: July 08, 2015, 08:08:27 pm »
+6
No matter how much BS all the haters spew. Acre is a clan focused on helping people play crpg and get started, and being loyal to one another after. I get a lot of hate for leading this group, but I don't care. You will never get rid of me, and you will never stop Acre.

Jimmy is a vulture, like yourself dutchy. You could never kill us on your own. But maybe if you have everyone else do your fighting you can come find some rotting scraps.

I respect this post. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to be a leader of individuals. I hope Acre does not go anywhere. When it all comes down to it, we all have a common love/hate relationship with Crpg. It is expected to have a difference in views by such a wide range of personalities from both sides of the world. James, take it as fear and respect. It comes with being number 1 usually.
I been fighting Acre since my TKoV/Squid days and I could say they have come a long way. I remember they not being thought of as a threat. Great respect for you guys and enjoy fighting against you guys for so long. Glad to hear you guys will stick around for a while. Wouldn't want it any other way.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 08, 2015, 08:42:18 pm »
+1
sigh...here we go ( yup, its lunch time )

xxkaliboyx...ROFLMFAO..no seriously...James, take it as fear and respect. ya man, its true bro, u are thee most feared player out, and ur clan full of amazing players is truly terrifying to face on the battlefield.
also...heres the thing about people actively looking for recruits, its one thing if someone is looking for a clan and u offer them a spot...its a complete diff story to aggressively recruit people...i used to do it TOO! anyone who looked new "HEY! u wanna join a clan!"

this is cuz i got a huge kick out of being leader of a 70 man clan.

ROFL. ^ that one i could be completely wrong about, its possible...what fallows however is not debatable, u cant debate facts, if something is a fact, its 100% unarguably true.

how many fucking times am i gonna have to make the same post twice, plz look up wtf propaganda means...i mean..am i gonna have to YES OR NO? u fucks on everything?

you were once allies with kesh, unholy, and dutch....yes or no?
your allies all ended up saying pretty mean hateful things about u...yes or no?
even though its all from completely different people, they all say the exact same thing about james...coincidence...yes or no?

acre was\ is a clan of bullies...yes or no? ill give u a hand with this one...the night u non stop bitched at me for attacking godwin, we pretty much settled our differences that night after u asked me politely "stop hating on my clan for no reason"

do u remember the VERY NEXT THING THAT HAPPENED???? lol it couldnt have been timed more perfectly...Joan jumps on, and starts mocking Asheram like " how can u play this for so long and be so bad" and he didnt stop with just one comment.

"stop hating on my clan for no reason" thats like saying "there is no reason to hit a women" i fucking get that u dont do it...BUT TO SAY THERES NO REASON???!?!

bro, people dont just wake up like "huh, its tuesday, the official i hate acre day" action reaction bro, nobody hates nothing, for NO REASON. u know my reasons, and u can call them propaganda all u want, that doesnt make my points any less true
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The People's Republic of Yoshi
  • Game nicks: Taril_Yoshi_III, Taril_the_Yoshi_Conscript
« Reply #544 on: July 08, 2015, 08:48:21 pm »
+7
bro, people dont just wake up like "huh, its tuesday, the official i hate acre day" action reaction bro, nobody hates nothing, for NO REASON.

That is Yoshi foreign policy in a nutshell.

On the grand scale of Dwarven global threat assessment, Acre is currently ranked pretty low. Just slightly below Yoshis and factions that no longer exist.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 08, 2015, 09:18:14 pm »
Well Red and Prince Matthew are coming now for Jameyyed castle. Go, bring it on. Show us if you guys can actually attack something.
Let's do some field battles  :twisted: :twisted:

Offline BlackPanda

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • USA
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: BlackPanda \ blubbernugget
  • IRC nick: BlackPanda
« Reply #546 on: July 08, 2015, 09:44:42 pm »
+5
(click to show/hide)
Plumbo typing his response.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 08, 2015, 10:01:34 pm »
Could plz prince matthew change his night time settings?

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: July 08, 2015, 10:09:25 pm »
+4
No matter how much BS all the haters spew. Acre is a clan focused on helping people play crpg and get started, and being loyal to one another after. I get a lot of hate for leading this group, but I don't care. You will never get rid of me, and you will never stop Acre.

Jimmy is a vulture, like yourself dutchy. You could never kill us on your own. But maybe if you have everyone else do your fighting you can come find some rotting scraps.
Having been allied in the past with dutchy, Sjimmy, and james i gotta say this is spot on. Give those traitors and backstabbers hell James.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #549 on: July 08, 2015, 11:04:43 pm »
+1
sigh...here we go ( yup, its lunch time )

xxkaliboyx...ROFLMFAO..

That my AOL screen name. Hit me up on AOL IM Plumbo. We can gossip about crpg players and what is hot or not this week.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: July 08, 2015, 11:12:56 pm »
James if I was such a greedy person, they why did I make sure Nova Curaw was in Bryggan hands and armed to the tooth. If I'm such a backstabbing person I would of kept it and then rebel and attacked.

And I don't think anyone is full on hating the clan Acre. It has some goods members some bad members but so does every other clan. I think its more of your choices as leader has led your clan down this road to what has happen in strat.
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: July 09, 2015, 01:40:51 am »
+2
ROFL Deserter!!! my bad man, somehow i didnt notice ur name, but ya, i know ya now, ma bad.

(click to show/hide)
Plumbo typing his response.

goddamn it...always with this GIF...i mean, i wouldnt care so much..BUT THEY NEVER SHOW MY FUCKING FEET!!!

i start stamping and stomping so fucking autistically, it puts hard core drummers to shame...y...y must they always show the arms...never the legs, the fucking legs thrashing about wildly is just as symbolic with nerd rage as the wailing of arms onto keyboards

THATS BULLSHIT MAN!!! LEGS DONT EVER GET THE RECOGNITION THEY DESERVE!

( somewhere out there, Arms\Legs the player, is giggling softly )
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: July 09, 2015, 01:41:25 am »
+1
now back to acre

fuck acre

now off to soup

cuz im hungry.
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #553 on: July 09, 2015, 03:03:14 am »
+1
James if I was such a greedy person, they why did I make sure Nova Curaw was in Bryggan hands and armed to the tooth. If I'm such a backstabbing person I would of kept it and then rebel and attacked.

And I don't think anyone is full on hating the clan Acre. It has some goods members some bad members but so does every other clan. I think its more of your choices as leader has led your clan down this road to what has happen in strat.

I don't think it was because you were greedy.  Yes, you did give Curaw back, which was decent.

And I was always ready for a rebellion- I asked the Wardens for peace in case I convicted James of treason as I expected a civil war.

What bugged me was that I could do nothing to keep the peace between you guys.  In hindsight, I realize that you were going to rebel no matter what for the simple fact that you refused to be in a faction with James.  I was pissed that people just couldn't put stupid ingame hatreds behind them.  We all gotta work with dick hats sooner or later; just get over it and move on.

And I know what James is like when you don't do what he expects.  Remember, I left Acre, and then later I attacked it.  Can you imagine all the messages I got?  But rather than get all pissy, I just chuckled and said, "Oh, that James," and left it at that.  We all get pissy, and I know I wrote some shit posts (usually when I was drunk and just lost an important battle or things didn't quite go my way).  So when people do it to me, I get over it.

So I rage quit that time not so much because you rebelled- which we could have turned into some good RP; plus there was a good chance we could have won (you didn't have 30,000+ shiny troops I believe).  No I rage quit because you hated James more than you loved me :cry:

And, speaking of RP:

The sun had set, yet the column of riders plodded on.  Their shiny armour was blackened with soot, and the horses' hooves were muffled with rags

"I tell you, this is the life," Bryggan said cheerfully, "I remember back in the Squid and Acre war, while most of the traders went all the way around through Acre's allied lands, past Sargoth and Ismirila Castle, I was one of the few that dared risk the Squid blockade."

"This seems like an unnecessary risk", his companion said, "and at that time you were just a mercenary.  Now you are Emperor.  A bit more of a prize should you be captured."

"Nonsense," Bryggan laughed, "Did we have any trouble getting to New Weyyah castle?"

"We were too late- it was already besieged.  Plus you were lucky.  There were two armies camped there, and a Hound army very close.  Any one of them could have easily captured you."

"But they didn't," Bryggan laughed, "and I got us all the way to Yruma castle with no incidents."

"We should have stayed there," the other replied, "got over our exhaustion from our quick march.  Plus its safer travelling during the day.  We are small enough and have enough horses we can dodge any enemies we see."

"Pah," Bryggan sneered, "chadz is on my side.  And at this hour only fools are awake.  Speaking of which, it is a good idea to learn how to sleep in the saddle."  And with that he slumped forward and snores were soon heard.

He was rudely awakened by a loud, "Halt, who goes there!", followed by the sounds of trumpets and men yelling.  "Damn," he thought.

Sorry for the horribly timed battle.  It was stupid of me, but I thought Rostham would be asleep (how else can he maintain that vibrant healthy look he always has?), and I didn't feel like checking my phone every twenty minutes the next day.  So because I was a dick, I will be the only one to show up for this battle.  Rostham, I think if you only sign two or three people that should be enough.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING SPOILER IS TOP SECRET, AND CAN ONLY BE READ BY MY IMPERIAL TROOPS:
(click to show/hide)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: July 09, 2015, 04:28:20 am »
+1
wait what>?

bro, dont be derailing the hate train...

WE STILL HATE JAMES MORE THAN WE LOVE U! FUCK UR POST!

TOO MUCH LOVE HERE

NOT ENOUGH ANGER

I FUCKING HATE ACRE
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE