Author Topic: The Hounds of Chulainn Continue the Raiding and Pillaging of HCE Fiefs  (Read 778 times)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
"It would appear that the HCE forces are mobilizing once more, Jona" stated Redgar, the steward of Sargoth. "Finally, they seem to be headed in our direction. Perhaps the rumors of them secretly declaring war against us hold some merit after all."

"At last... it took them long enough. Well, we minds well hit them first while they are unaware that we know of their plans. Tell Largos to head out at once to return to his pillaging campaign near-"

"Jona!" shouted a courier as he charged into Jona's study. "Sorry to interrupt, but we received a raven just now, it's from Largos. He is raiding Tahlberl as we speak!"

"Damn good luck we seem to have. Perhaps his position further south allowed him to see the signs and hear the rumors before we did. This is a prime example of why I am glad to not be a king, or any sort of leader in the typical sense. Having men who act on their own instincts is far more valuable to our war efforts than having men sitting around waiting for orders. Send word to Largos that in case he is not already aware, these fools have declared war on us, and that he should continue to pillage to his heart's content."

"Shall I not say that we are declaring war on them in return?" inquired the courier.

"We would have, if we were still a part of our old alliance with fancy documents, strict codes, and the like to worry about. No, we no longer worry about formal declarations of, well, anything. We attack where we want, we take what we want, we do what we want. Don't you be forgetting that; we're openly the Hounds of Chulainn once more" Redgar reminded the young courier. With that, the courier ran off to send the raven as requested. "Well Jona, what will you do?"

"I guess I minds well make the rounds up here, check up on the garrisons at all the local villages and the like. They are more likely than not still fine, but one cannot be too sure. After that perhaps I will leave Sargoth in your capable hands once more so that I could set out in conquest... unless of course, you'd come with me on my campaign?"

"You know I would love nothing more, but I am afraid that after my bought with the Ayufkay plague, I am not the warrior I used to be. Besides, if you aren't around, someone would have to manage this city, for we all know how disagreeable some of the locals can be."

Before Jona could respond, the courier barged in once more. "Sorry again, but as I was sending the raven on its way, another flew in. Apparently The HCE King Bryggan is besieging Reindi Castle."

Jona looked to Redgar, and they both broke out in hearty laughter. "Wow, apparently he knows not what lies there. What curses lie there, I mean. Every man who was there in the conquests from long ago would recall the mind-bending reality that the place existed in" chuckled Jona.

"Aye, that place played games with your mind, that's for sure. I'm not one to be liking something else, or someone else, to be messing with my head, unless of course it happens to be a golden liquid commonly found in taverns" Redgar chimed in. "Well, let us see if he fares better than we did in the past, eh? Perhaps them curses have been lifted by now... I know not for I certainly haven't traveled the area in quite some time, nor do I plan to."

"Agreed. Let us wait and see how this plays out. Curse or not, it should be fun. Now then... I think it's time we allow some of 'the golden liquid of taverns' to mess with our minds a little, no?"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
+1
Do we really have to have a new thread for every single RP post?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
+1
Well to keep in rp I couldn't go responding to the thread that I could never have seen...

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
TL;DR

Jona 1/10
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Empire of Palagor
  • Game nicks: Doom_Carrot
This is like the 5th post I've read that is an rp....

Can't we make a big thread for all of them?

EDIT: realized tristan did just make one  :)
It was fun while it lasted.

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
+2
As the HCE horde crested the hill in front of Reindi Castle, Jona saw no men mysteriously fall into the seemingly-solid ground. No others were walking on thin air either. When they got close, none of their ladders stopped just barely short of the wall for no reason at all.

"Fuck... the enchantments from years past have worn off. Well, have fun lads, I gotta go get drunk, elsewhere."

"What? Surely you can crack some skulls with us for but a moment or two" begged Largos. "Repelling this assault shouldn't take long at all!"

"I guess it won't hurt to stay for a little while" sighed Jona.

After just a few short moments (and a few more bucketheads collapsed at his feet), Jona knew his time had come. He had not the willpower to stay and see this fight through til the end, but Largos was in charge of his castle's defense, so he knew that it would not fall this day. And so Jona quietly departed to mingle with some local wenches at a local tavern.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+2
(click to show/hide)

Wow Jona. What a heartWENCHing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!