• Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« on: June 25, 2015, 02:26:51 am »
+3
Alright, now that the patch is some what stable, I can give brief patch notes:

Current Patch:
-Weight threshold changed  to max(IF*2, strength/3 + 1) with a minimum of 6.
-Team balance was reverted to 0.4.0.0
-Added new items
-2H stabbed tweaked
-1H stab tweaked(less ghost stabs)
-Vivi was added back(viscount out)
-Decreased DTV bots stats/skills by 1-2 points, WPF by 50-100
-Roll was reverted, then decreased right and left roll distance
-Increased experience/gold on battle/siege(we know it doesn't show up on the website, donkey crew is having a look at this and should be fixed before next patch, server side issue)
was: 2000 xp / 50 gold
Now: 3000 xp / 150 gold

I thought I took out HA damage cap, guess it didn't work. HA builds will be crippled for about a month or less. Sorry!

Next patch
Working on:
-Increasing power strike damage %(would stay the same as now till about 6PS, after 6PS, the % will be higher increasing damage of str/ps builds)
-Increasing Heavy/Medium armor values
-Decreasing running speed when wearing Heavy/Medium armor
-Bug fixes and additions to current items(mongol armor and helmets, maybe  scabbard for executioner sword, and any other items the community gives feedback on)
-New DTV maps, Battle maps, and Siege/conquest maps
-New map rotation(what Teeth sent me will be implemented next patch, need more feedback from the community on this)
-Plated Donkey(Yes it will be added. Armor is re-textured and looks a lot better)
-Take out HA damage cap
-New polearm right to left swing animation(testing)
-Monthly Heirloom sale - http://forum.melee.org/suggestions-corner/purchasable-heirloom-exchanges/15/
-Strategus is still unknown, still trying to get answers and permission to work on it.
-New items(we now have a solid process for testing new items, shouldn't have an issue like last patch)
-POSSIBLY shop pictures (all the shop pictures are done, just need to be added to the site, unfortunately I have no access or permission to do so. I'm working on this <
-POSSIBLY ladders added to siege/conquest mode(would need brand new maps created that accommodate ladders and siege equipment) need more community feedback!<
-POSSIBLY a new feature added to crpg

Recruiting is on a hold for now. The person who has the ability to give players access is MIA. Working on resolving this.

I can't promise everything but we will try. As you can see, our team isn't going to give up.  :mrgreen: Be patient and please give us some constructive feedback! Thank you  :mrgreen: