Author Topic: Ban poll abuser  (Read 1802 times)

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
Ban poll abuser
« on: June 23, 2015, 11:23:33 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved
InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS
2. Name of offending character(s)
Honorable_Archer
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
EU1, 12:56 UTC+3
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Poll abusing. I killed him, he polled me. Poll passed due the small ammount of players (even I pressed 1 accidentaly, lol). Simple as that :)
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
Idk
6. Multiple Screenshots:
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
Deserter_Latvian_Skyforger
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

pogosan

Re: Ban poll abuser
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 12:15:02 pm »

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 01:52:16 pm »
Can you ban that scum by ip or something? So he won't use different CD key after you perma ban him.

Has he done anything else?

It's clear from the screenshot that this is a rage-poll. 1 day ban unless anyone else indeed have something else on him.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Hearst_

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • kurwa mać!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ReBorn/Kremsies &lt;3
  • Game nicks: ReBorn_Hearst/LiveYourLife(нуб)
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 02:58:51 pm »
Here we go,
Yesterday on Eu 1, this guy started to trolling everybody. First, started ban poll for me. One map later tk'd me at the respawn.
(click to show/hide)

Я люблю твою улыбку
хахахахаха))))

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 93
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 09:33:32 pm »
HotKurdishBoy, I love the fact you leave the ugly parts from your side out! Honestly you make a really good troll, wich I kinda respect.

Now, let's talk about the facts. First picture, yes I did poll you, but that's not the whole truth. There was this guy named "Xesta" on the server, he insulted several people heavily with all kind of insults, but the ones that were way over the limit IMO were the ones where he called people "fucking friends", and told them to go back to their clayhuts and stuff like that, with a lot of "friend" being used. This Xesta also teamwounded me several times at spawn intentionally. Like he just hit me once when passing by, literally every round. When I told I was going to poll him, he instantly left the server..
One round after that you appeared online, with the same banner that Xesta was using. I asked the server "Is HotKurdisBoy Xestas alt?", YOU by yourself told me "Yes I'm indeed Xesta". So I decide to poll you with the reasons stated above.
It was 100% valid reasons, and I still don't know if you are Xesta or not, but the fact that you told me you are Xesta, makes it your own fault I polled you, no?

And as for the second screenshot where I TK you, you posted SS of you log ONLY, you can't see shit about spawn on it, right? And above the TK you can even see a lot of people getting killed, so obivously it wasn't on spawn when I killed you? You are just lying here bro to get me banned, cuz you seem to be troll also. That TK wasn't on spawn (wich you can clearly see from the screenshot as a lot of people already got killed and shit), that TK was not intentional, I even said sorry.

pogosan

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 09:52:59 pm »

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2015, 10:09:15 pm »
Lmao. "Beautiful poor lad", how about you check these screenshots up? Again, y'all see there's 2 sides of the story, and a single screenshot from someone who got nothing to do with the situation (sad_hobo) makes it all look so different and wrong towards the guy I TKed?
 The real story was that there was 3 guys TKing each other at spawn, one of them (accidentaly or on purpose TKed me), so next time I spawned I went in that TK fest (those 3 guys that were TKing each other), I killed the guy who hit me first, and after this Eques_Bow decides to join the TK fest and kills me. After that I tried to continue the siege but he started TKing me again, so I started TKing him. And we TKed each other few times (I think I really got him killed once though). I know it's not acceptable to revenge TK, but seriously I just can't stand people like Sad_Hobo who trying to modify the story to fullfil their needs (getting me banned)

pogosan

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2015, 10:22:31 pm »

Offline Hearst_

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • kurwa mać!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ReBorn/Kremsies &lt;3
  • Game nicks: ReBorn_Hearst/LiveYourLife(нуб)
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2015, 10:23:46 pm »
And as for the second screenshot where I TK you, you posted SS of you log ONLY, you can't see shit about spawn on it, right? And above the TK you can even see a lot of people getting killed, so obivously it wasn't on spawn when I killed you? You are just lying here bro to get me banned, cuz you seem to be troll also. That TK wasn't on spawn (wich you can clearly see from the screenshot as a lot of people already got killed and shit), that TK was not intentional, I even said sorry.
I just waited like 30 secs because my fkin Print screen key did not work while I was trying to take SS
Ffs That's why BuLLDoG_ said intentional tk on the SS as u can see... I hope u'll get perma banned foreva
Я люблю твою улыбку
хахахахаха))))

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2015, 10:26:56 pm »
I never stated you were the only one team killing on that map, yet team kill in any form is against the rules.
True, you did not... But still I find it odd, that I'm the only one you bother to screenshot and report for it lol. You must really hate me :D

I just waited like 30 secs because my fkin Print screen key did not work while I was trying to take SS
Ffs That's why BuLLDoG_ said intentional tk on the SS as u can see... I hope u'll get perma banned foreva
Still, that 30sec doesn't change the fact that a lot of people died BEFORE my teamkill. So it is not possible at all that the teamkill happened at spawn. Honestly, I hope I will not get permabanned on this account, though if I do, it doesn't really stop me from playing if I wish to. New IP is easy to get. Keys won't run out either lol, there was just steam sales and I packed myself with them really. I understand I get strong feelings to raise in you, but honestly if you could get over it, you would be happier. That's at least what I'm trying to do and move to the next level in this game.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 10:32:10 pm by Putin_Akbar »

pogosan

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2015, 10:30:04 pm »
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 10:33:07 pm by pogosan »

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2015, 10:35:18 pm »
And he's not the only one. Just ask on server about Putin Akbar, Honorable Archer or any other name and people will say he needs to be banned. Checked a moment ago.
Did you just... Talk about yourself in 3rd person? "And he's not the only one" lol. Anyways, I'm kind of proud in a fucked up way about that ^ Though I think some people would say that just because of my annoying playstyles. Like when I first introduced Putin Akbar, I didn't do any rulebreaking or anything, just killed few enemies in very annoying way (horse archer) and I got kick polled for no reason and TKed when one of the guy I killed ended in same team with me lol.

Well, IP ban, it's a good idea... IDEA. You get around it pretty easy, if you have dynamic IP you can literally just change your IP. If you don't, you can still change your IP, but you might need to call your ISP to do so. Also you can use portable devices with 4G for your internet, and use that devices IP (wich can also be changed).
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 10:39:53 pm by Putin_Akbar »

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2015, 02:11:33 pm »
So you are indeed Honorable Archer as well then, that being you second key?

Essay-ban for both these keys, as you actually managed to go full retard one day after I said your next ban would be one.

Why proper behaviour is important for an enjoyable enviroment, also online. 800 words. Good luck
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.