• Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
fug
« on: June 04, 2015, 07:16:35 am »
+8
i jsut wnat to thank everone. expecially those in raven like blackwhite and mangler and relit and spin.  andl ater thos i nmb like aldo and testi and noodles. testi ill buy you a pizzer if you ask. im retyping this cuz at some point it dissapeared. My greates titmes in crpg was when i was solo wiht clown armor and i would say CUP Clan and several peopel would ay BEST CLAN and it would make me haoppy that people would recognize me out of 150 people on a server. I can never go abck to that simply because crpg is dying, but i thank everyone\ who made it great for me. This is not me leaving its just a thank you. every christmas/bday i write thamn you to family ad such, but this is a thank you i write of my own violition. to those who hung out with me because they enjoyed it, not because we have the same blood. TO thos who could have bannedm e from their teamspeaks o na whim but didnt, to those who chat abused, wh spammed chat, who did their best to troll, the tryhard, and the shittalkers. To those  to made crpg ejoyable and the only community i have and probablyener will belong to. WHen I was in highschool i didnt have many who just didnt care who i was but you bundle of stickss didnt, so i kept playing. many on this forum claim the toxic community drives people away, and even thouhgi am a very toxic part of that ommunity i believe it is a ritual of ours. if you cant stand the toxicity you dont belong here. All of us have withstood it wether it was b joining before the  toxicity or joining a teamspeak. HOwever due to my upbringing i respond well to insults so i learned to love this community who tolerated insults like no other. I appreciated chadz who even though e was european with power he had al iberal attitude towards governance like no other , even with commie cmp trying his hardest.
I supposed this is a toast to chadz the man who gave us all this mod if you ever come to virginia or north carolinam ill drive to you and buy you a drink or something.
I thank you all on na for hating me or loving me.

cup457
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
Re: fug
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 07:31:08 am »
no

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 07:51:09 am »
+2
Cup Clan.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 07:55:20 am »
+3
BEST CLAN
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 01:00:55 pm »
+2
I appreciated chadz who even though e was european with power he had al iberal attitude towards governance like no other , even with commie cmp trying his hardest.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 02:28:48 pm »
+9
As a person who could've banned you from TS but didn't, see you on the flip side cup. Many a good time was had.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2015, 06:46:10 pm »
Sorry but BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN

CUP CLAN only second BEST CLAN
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2015, 08:35:14 pm »
+1
i jsut wnat to thank everone. expecially those in raven like blackwhite and mangler and relit and spin.  andl ater thos i nmb like aldo and testi and noodles. testi ill buy you a pizzer if you ask. im retyping this cuz at some point it dissapeared. My greates titmes in crpg was when i was solo wiht clown armor and i would say CUP Clan and several peopel would ay BEST CLAN and it would make me haoppy that people would recognize me out of 150 people on a server. I can never go abck to that simply because crpg is dying, but i thank everyone\ who made it great for me. This is not me leaving its just a thank you. every christmas/bday i write thamn you to family ad such, but this is a thank you i write of my own violition. to those who hung out with me because they enjoyed it, not because we have the same blood. TO thos who could have bannedm e from their teamspeaks o na whim but didnt, to those who chat abused, wh spammed chat, who did their best to troll, the tryhard, and the shittalkers. To those  to made crpg ejoyable and the only community i have and probablyener will belong to. WHen I was in highschool i didnt have many who just didnt care who i was but you bundle of stickss didnt, so i kept playing. many on this forum claim the toxic community drives people away, and even thouhgi am a very toxic part of that ommunity i believe it is a ritual of ours. if you cant stand the toxicity you dont belong here. All of us have withstood it wether it was b joining before the  toxicity or joining a teamspeak. HOwever due to my upbringing i respond well to insults so i learned to love this community who tolerated insults like no other. I appreciated chadz who even though e was european with power he had al iberal attitude towards governance like no other , even with commie cmp trying his hardest.
I supposed this is a toast to chadz the man who gave us all this mod if you ever come to virginia or north carolinam ill drive to you and buy you a drink or something.
I thank you all on na for hating me or loving me.

cup457

have you seen somebody about your drinking problem

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline SP1N

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: N1PS, SP1N
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2015, 04:09:21 pm »
+1
rip raven
(click to show/hide)

Offline cup457

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2015, 05:50:16 pm »
+3
Sorry but BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN

CUP CLAN only second BEST CLAN
fucking ponieboi stole this from me and witch i don't have a problem because I am a cup
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2015, 08:06:24 pm »
+2
witch i don't have a problem because I am a cup

thy cup runneth over...

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline cup457

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2015, 12:59:18 am »
na i take my time so i dont throw up
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN

Offline SP1N

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: N1PS, SP1N
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2015, 06:53:28 am »
na i take my time so i dont throw up

reasons why I love cup #29356
(click to show/hide)

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2015, 08:03:54 pm »
Red Solo Cup 2nd best cup to Only Cup 457
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2015, 08:56:21 pm »
i made it in your signature, so I think that allows me entry into the cup enthusiast organization.

do I get anything neat?

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?