Author Topic: Tuetensuppes introductions to serious maps!  (Read 5164 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1411
  • Infamy: 2683
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Tuetensuppes introductions to serious maps!
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2015, 12:34:56 am »
+1
Didn't know about map names being bugged, sorry about that (was too lazy to actually find the map based on pics). But it seems some of those pics you've posted are unavailable. It is the huge conquest map. Don't have screenshot of it, but if I'm not mistaken (played it once full round and 5 minutes today) only first to the left (attacker spawn point) can be picked, one in the middle (it spawns you in front of that castle building) and the one of the far right of the map. Rest can't be chosen, but Sir_Mapal said something about suiciding while in menu that allows players to pick all the spawn points.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 12:38:37 am by Leshma »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 149
  • Infamy: 2018
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2015, 08:12:52 pm »
+2
Raid of the Vikings lasts way too long (42 minutes), shorten that by 15-20 minutes. If defenders are good, they will win. If defenders are even or worse than attackers, there is no way they can last for more than 20 minutes on this map. Chokepoints don't work well if you've got bunch of pubs, maybe for clan fights they might work. Most spawn points are easy to take, few are chokepoints but as I said it isn't that hard to break through. Harbor seems easily defendable but defenders often, just like attackers fall in the waters which means they have to walk out of it. For attackers that isn't an issue, because they constantly spawn, for defenders it is.

Make it last 27 minutes. Great looking map btw :D

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2015, 01:44:29 am »
thx for the suggestions/feedback

also you first request was also about "raid of the vikings", right? [dunno whats the ingame name atm]
will check out some stuff + change it over the weekend... about the spawns -> dunno why they dont work...will see what i can do

anyways thx

cheers
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2362
  • Infamy: 281
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2015, 02:21:05 am »
No it wasn't. Raid of the Vikings is the small map. I was talking about big ass conquest map. Maybe it isn't yours...

Offline korppis

• Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 51
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2015, 09:15:19 pm »
+2
That island outpost map just doesn't work. Basicly it feels more like a super mario map where it's all about walking over ladders and trying not to fall. It's just way too easy to defend because whole map is one long chokepoint and there's no way of flanking. Especially the ship part is super easy for def, because you can bottleneck attackers on one small bridge where they have to come one by one.

Church of Jogeldismus map looks cool but the exterior is nightmare. There's no friggin way to walk more than few meters before getting stuck or glitching somehow. It wouldn't hurt to level the ground so that you can actually fight there without having your char and weapon stuck on all those rocks.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1560
  • Infamy: 2973
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2015, 09:56:15 pm »
Join EU1 - Tueten :lol:

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2015, 08:48:35 pm »
sry, bit busy these days .. vaction in the middle of march inc.... will hopefully have some time to change some stuff and make a few more maps

stay tuned

cheers

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Akavirius

• Baron
  • Renown: 112
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Republic of Wercheg
  • Game nicks: Tanit, Darth_Beggar, Matilda, HibouHibou, Ishak, Ritter_Dora, Shrek_is_Love xXx_420N0Sc0P3_xXx
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2015, 10:04:38 am »
+1
Raid of the Viking has a bugged spawn. If you select the "docks" spawn (as an attacker) you have a chance to spawn underwater near the wooden tower on the little island on the other side. It happened to me at least twice.

I must say that i like this map :)
Tanit Aeronautics - The Kerbal Space Program where we send probes before Kerbals, except for those test pilots that died. Rest In Pepperoni

Offline Viriathus

• Count
  • Renown: 273
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
  • !TI SLLIW DOG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusader_Alliance
  • Game nicks: Templar_Viriathus
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2015, 01:16:48 pm »
+2
Go easy on the maps, better to make few maps but realy good than a lot of maps but bugged and not even that great looking, we have plenty of maps on the rotation, dont need many more. Either way, good job and good effort.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2015, 08:52:31 pm »
+1
I like most of the new maps, Charge the arena is really cool map as well - or it would be if not this rocky surface. Jumping around while fighting is pretty annoying, so it would be nice to get this map with even surface. But apart from that don't see any problem with this map.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1196
  • Infamy: 1215
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2015, 09:05:39 pm »
I don't mind Tueten maps, find them very interesting. Only thing that bothers me is my fps while playing those maps, but that is my personal problem.