Author Topic: Leechers in conquest  (Read 418 times)

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
Leechers in conquest
« on: September 04, 2014, 03:03:33 pm »
The amount of leechers in conquest is rising since QML does not work at all, i don't enjoy doing this but seeing them in my team really hurt the team's morale. they provide almost nothing to the team with them leeching and afk. i see more and more of them everyday and its getting a bit tiring and annoying. I honestly do not want to post ban request for these people, i tried to give them a chance by telling them are you there? could you stop going afk? as well as waiting some minutes before looking at them again to see if they are playing.

1. Name of your character involved Sword_Art_Online
2. Name of offending character(s) Odensrider, Quincy_WasabixX0o7
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible Around the time i posted this
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.   Odensrider been leeching for 30 minutes in last map, then leech on the next map. Quincy been leeching for almost whole round in second map.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* I don't know why they leech, they decide to hide in areas where it is hard to see by people and go afk in there. Which is pretty obvious for people who go spec to see them. If they have to do something in real life they should just go spec, hiding in a corner going afk is just wrong in my opinion.

6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** Kulin Ban, and manys know the amout of afks in enemy team/ our team. but none bother to post a request so here it is.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
Re: Leechers in conquest
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 03:25:21 pm »
I don't personally like to post ban request for people.

Offline Odensrider

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BlackFist_Odensrider
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 04:19:54 pm »
hello mates!

well I wroted that I was going to make lunch it takes longer then I thought about 10 minutes so im very sry I understand when you thought I was a leecher I wont take it personal if you will ban me. I should go to spec but I didn't remember that. well just can say sry I cant undone this

be safe and have a good day!

Odensrider

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 04:39:59 pm »
hello mates!

well I wroted that I was going to make lunch it takes longer then I thought about 10 minutes so im very sry I understand when you thought I was a leecher I wont take it personal if you will ban me. I should go to spec but I didn't remember that. well just can say sry I cant undone this

be safe and have a good day!

Odensrider

Just hope you won't do it again, my team really could have won if you were playing with us. have a nice day to you too  :wink:

ill lock this thread