Author Topic: Kesh: The King of Strat and Exclusive Provider of Fun  (Read 14226 times)

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Kesh: The King of Strat and Exclusive Provider of Fun
« on: August 30, 2014, 04:50:57 pm »
MB (70 man faction) couldnt handle our 7 man faction even with 8 months of plate army preparation - looks like they cried for help. Help the underdogs keep beating the paper tiger up. voice.freecompanies.net 20 minutes before the battle. You can pretty much say we just won strat with this making the biggest baby on the block cry for help against only 7 of us. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - what a great way for us to yolo end - 7 of us by the seat of our pants can accomplish more than what 60+ mb can do with 8 months of constant trading. GAME OVER! WE WIN!
~ Keshian

First of all I would like to say that MB isn't a strat faction, we are KbW. Second of all I would like to add that we are not a 70 man faction. We have 59 members on our faction page and I would say that only 10-15 are active regularly. So yes technically we are a larger faction but in reality we aren't because we have so many afk people and we just don't feel like cleaning up the roster. Third of all strat start six months ago. Eight months ago was the end of strat 4.

I wouldn't expect you to know what you are talking about just simply because you are Kesh and you care way too much about a video game and "winning" strategus even though you can't win battles with the squids (72 man faction) the sloths (3 guys?) DSPE (I thought they all quit) backing you up. Yet Occitan offers to help us and suddenly we are the ones crying for help?

Seriously though, thank you Kesh for all the great battles and exp you brought the community because it was only you that did everything in strat
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
Re: Kesh: The King of Strat and Exclusive Provider of Fun
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 04:58:56 pm »
+8
i never know if you people really hate each other or if this is all a really good acting job.

either way i find it entertaining

luv u bae
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 05:08:21 pm »
+14
mercing for someone vs a whole separate faction using gear and troops is a bit different, just a little fyi. honestly no one cares if you guys are bad at strat, it was pretty gay overall this round.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Donkey guy

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 05:10:41 pm »
+6
Kesh is love
Donkey

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 05:14:18 pm »
+11
Pretty much a shit round, to the point where I never even launched a battle on someone lol. I realized the mechanics for strat 5 sucked and stopped playing like 3 weeks in lol, AFK'ed ever since.

As a result I have like 4000 troops lol.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2014, 05:24:04 pm »
+6
again his message is generally true. I will help break it down for you

we are a 7 man faction taking on a very large faction (59/60 plus does not really matter) who has played trade simulator all round so far. It shows from the huge amounts of transitional and scale armor you bring to fights, and lately cav as well. As Mae mentioned having people merc for you does not make them a participant of the war. If that were true, imagine the numbers on your side of that equation. You get lco and acre fighters routinely which would bring your number well over 100! See how dumb thinking that way is?

So you get attacked by us and we fight. It has been a blast.. fun provided by the horde.. aka kesh, so that is also true. If we had not attacked your crew, literally nothing would be going on the last month of this game. No one else is at war. You guys would be continuing to stock up for the zombie invasion or something or the next episode of hoarders like LCO while maintaining a large number of fiefs.

saying mb over kbw... meh get over it.. everyone calls us fcc or kesh. It is just how you are known.

Now it was a close war and we were having a lot of fun with it. Getting LCO to get involved is rather sad and pretty much says we won. We have done this while primarily on offense, while you played plated turtle nearly every battle. I doubt this bothers any of you, but all 7 of us are laughing our asses off about it. Kesh is down right giddy. No matter what happens going forward we accomplished our goals.

So go horde!

Ohay

Leader of BS

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 05:31:59 pm »
+4
Not too hard when you take 20,000+ Troops and Gear from 2 EU Factions that were here.
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2014, 05:32:55 pm »
+10
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2014, 05:36:19 pm »
+2
Not too hard when you take 20,000+ Troops and Gear from 2 EU Factions that were here.

This.

I'm more than positive if you attacked them with what you had before that, you'd never have do this well. You have use approx ~7k troops, equal to what you captured at rindyar and half of Sharwa. You started with 7k approx before rindyar.

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2014, 05:38:22 pm »
+9
KBW's shining light at the end of the tunnel; Here to save the day.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2014, 05:38:39 pm »
+5
ahh yes but we attacked trooped and geared castles to EARN by war those spoils.

See how that is done?  Doing those things, is the fun part we are talking about. Those troops and castles were there for anyone with the balls to risk 3000 plus troops to take.

I remember when we did inticiated those attacks, lots laughed at us since we would not win and waste all those troops...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 05:42:59 pm by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2014, 05:42:13 pm »
+11
Kesh cheated.  I don't know how, but he cheated, is currently cheating and will cheat again.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2014, 05:42:46 pm »
ahh yes but we attacked trooped and geared castles to EARN by war those spoils.

See how that is done?

Nothing against that(both of those factions were fucking stupid in how they geared castle and etc), but come on, they are EU's. You honestly never expected to lose, either.

What I find the most horrible of that entire thing is you capped that one factions castle with 16k troops. Talk about completly making people quit forever? That's just straight fucking dick move, and entirely a shit faced thing you can do to anyone. Oh well, you learned from DRZ so totally expected on that category.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2014, 05:43:53 pm »
+20
I've seen this same exact descussion probably three times so I'll save you all some time.

If your FCC read this:
(click to show/hide)

If your MB read this:
(click to show/hide)

If you're Anders read this:
(click to show/hide)
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2014, 05:45:25 pm »
+1
listen, I know gaining and then sitting in a castle for the entire round is what you do best but for the vast majority it is not how the game should be played.

Those guys had 1000s of troops doing absolutely nothing. We borrowed them and gave the community something to do. Before that point I would say no one even looked at the battle page, because it was empty.

oh and for jack.. Anders may be half monkey! Aldo aspires to get to simian level! Am I doing this right?
Leader of BS