Author Topic: Leeching in Conquest  (Read 635 times)

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
Leeching in Conquest
« on: August 27, 2014, 01:16:15 pm »
1. Name of your character involved Little_China

2. Name of offending character(s) Thorgal_Aegirsson_

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible  Right now as i posted.

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. He was hiding in a corner afk, i tried to qml him but nothing happened. So i posted it here. he is naked with no weapon, the map won't end due to some bug so it keeps staying in 0:00 forever unless one of the admin comes and help us.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* he goes naked, hiding in a corner hoping no one will see him.

6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)

I could make more screenshots but there is no point since the timer stays at 0 forever. Its not just him there are many others who just stand still afk since the map is bugged.

(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**  Not many, not many know he is leeching actually.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 01:22:51 pm by AlexTheDragon »

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Re: Leeching in Conquest
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 01:36:10 pm »
i logged in server for a short while today and i saw the same  alot of players were just standing still.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
Re: Leeching in Conquest
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 02:24:58 pm »
I banned those I could see on EU2 standing still (for over 5 minutes), plus those with like 0 kills and 10+ deaths (who were afk).

All XP gained will be reversed for those banned. Ban duration is only 1 hour so everyone should be able to cope.

Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!