Author Topic: Request for leecher  (Read 281 times)

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
Request for leecher
« on: August 08, 2014, 01:01:14 am »
Ban Request

1. Name of your character involved: Barabe_Little_China

2. Name of offending character(s): Gryph_Hawkshade

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: EU2 Siege, around 2 hours ago. UK time around 9:00 pm-11:00pm

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: Originally i don't plan to post a ban request, but since hes been leeching for several rounds i just cannot stand there. hes been leeching for several rounds as well as going afk. He is using a defender/attacker slot for leeching and it caused my team to lose several rounds because we need as many good fighters as much as possible.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did: Obviously because he wants to leech

6. Multiple Screenshots:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

From the first screenshot you will see he runs off to a isolated area where it is hard to be seen, there he stands there for several rounds and leech.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

From the second screenshot after he comes back i warned him that if i caught him leech anymore i will report him on forum, he then started a rage poll to kick me.

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened: Cora, several many others. But i don't think they will bother to post on forum.

Offline Friedturtle

• Count
  • Renown: 224
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Request for leecher
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 02:14:12 pm »
Gryph_Hawkshade receives a warning.

You haven't been banned before and you're still kinda new to the game.

Please read the server rules to avoid problems in the future.

http://forum.melee.org/announcements/official-server-rules/

No leeching
OK: Being a bad player and getting no kills
NOT OK: Standing around away from keyboard. If you're away, switch to spectator mode
NOT OK: Running around without no weapon. Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute. This point does not apply to Rageball, as long as you are actually playing the game.
NOT OK: Autorunning your char to enemy to die

I'll make sure he reads it. Thanks for reporting.