Author Topic: ):  (Read 2757 times)

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: ):
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2014, 02:15:40 am »
I have been playing a lot with my Arbalestier lately, both and EU1 and NA1, and I have noticed that for some reason being ranged is a lot easier on NA1 than on EU1.

To me it seemed like people don't try to dodge as much on NA1, and there are definitely less shielders (At least from what I have noticed while playing ranged, only played Polearm before and I didn't notice it since I have not been paying attention to that)

So if my observations happen to be somewhat based on the reality, then I guess it is quite tempting to go full retard playing as HA/HX even when the server population is quite low.
Easy/Free kills, and we all know that this is all HA/HX crave for.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2014, 02:48:11 am »
that feeling when somebody does not use any kind of punctuation or capitalising letters so reading the whole freaking sentence starts hurting your brain after the first few words but you just try to keep reading and in the end you realise you have not understood a single fucking word and instead of reading it again you decide not to

sniger told me teeth approves

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2014, 05:13:56 am »
dont doublepost and use exclamation mark everywhere so maybe you have no comma but you can still type sentences that kinda seem alright though you will be considered orgasmistic about anything!

the feeling! that you receive! from horse archers completely killing a server! when the ratio of ha to melee is 1:3!!!! when there is 20 peeps on a server!! and 5 of HAS! when 75 percent of the melee leave!!! when there is 10 peeps!! 1:1 ratio of HAS to melee!! when the server completely dies and the multi is forsaken!!

Even exclamation mark can't do shit...
So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2014, 11:17:06 am »
Even exclamation mark can't do shit...

That somehow is just as bad! :D
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2014, 01:40:43 pm »

(click to show/hide)

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2014, 03:28:06 pm »
+2
i actualy ran out of breath reading this in my head
Perfect excuse next time I don't understand something :mrgreen: I am not unconcentrated or stupid, my brain is just unathletic. Sankyu so much, saxon :wink:

BTW,shitty punctuation is still worse than none at all.I mean look how ugly this is.And it is really hard to get used to it.........There are so many people in the internet who do not add a space after the periods.Not after commas either.And of course using a paragraph would be too simple.The text has to look all compressed,or otherwise,the author would not look like a complete retard.Lots of periods in a row are also classic...........It's the times where pacman is needed the most.Yo,and you probably know the other kind of idiots out there:

I have never attended school , or I claim that my teachers , who did a very bad job , never told me how the punctuation syntax works . It is perfectly normal for me to add a space before each comma , period , colon , or semicolon . It ' s not true that the poor readers get eye cancer . They have to adopt to my unique style , yo !
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2014, 03:33:15 pm »
Perfect excuse next time I don't understand something :mrgreen: I am not unconcentrated or stupid, my brain is just unathletic. Sankyu so much, saxon :wink:

BTW,shitty punctuation is still worse than none at all.I mean look how ugly this is.And it is really hard to get used to it.........There are so many people in the internet who do not add a space after the periods.Not after commas either.And of course using a paragraph would be too simple.The text has to look all compressed,or otherwise,the author would not look like a complete retard.Lots of periods in a row are also classic...........It's the times where pacman is needed the most.Yo,and you probably know the other kind of idiots out there:

I have never attended school , or I claim that my teachers , who did a very bad job , never told me how the punctuation syntax works . It is perfectly normal for me to add a space before each comma , period , colon , or semicolon . It ' s not true that the poor readers get eye cancer . They have to adopt to my unique style , yo !

Far better and way easier to read than no punctuation at all. :P

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2014, 03:43:09 pm »
+2

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2014, 03:44:52 pm »

Naughty!  But hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

Surprised it wasn't Panos posting that.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2014, 03:56:17 pm »
It ' s not true that the poor readers get eye cancer

I always wondered why people type like that, is this some kind of "emo" style of writing like CaPiTaLiZiNg EvErY SeCoNd LeTteR or maybe they're just dumb.

Surprised it wasn't Panos posting that.

I don`t know if
I`m no ones advocate
don`t want to be called  fascists and  racists.
you`re a retard/idiot/moron
You`re dumb

Kinda ironic...  :wink: