Author Topic: 0.3.3.7  (Read 52681 times)

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
Re: 0.3.3.7
« Reply #330 on: May 31, 2014, 08:38:07 pm »
crpg staff should take on a dedicated tears collector, wouldn't take long after every patch to acquire enough to end world thirst (having accounted for desalination and purification)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #331 on: May 31, 2014, 08:54:53 pm »
+2
crpg staff should take on a dedicated tears collector, wouldn't take long after every patch to acquire enough to end world thirst (having accounted for desalination and purification)
they should destroy your calss and than we will see waht you say about that. Lets say youa re 2h hero using danish GS and they raise str requirements to 30 and you had 15 24but hey, they gave you back 3 str as partial respec.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #332 on: May 31, 2014, 09:00:41 pm »
they could never destroy the "balanced", "average" classes of 21/18 - 18/21, so I have nothing to worry about

but hang on.... hold still just one sec...... just..... ah there we go, added to collection. thanks for keeping the thirsty world quenched!

(but i do sympathize with the bad partial respec, that doesn't seem fair in any way and has left enough people with seemingly no recourse)

*gulp gulp gulp* aaaahhhhhhhhh

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #333 on: May 31, 2014, 09:08:00 pm »
+1
they could never destroy the "balanced", "average" classes of 21/18 - 18/21, so I have nothing to worry about

but hang on.... hold still just one sec...... just..... ah there we go, added to collection. thanks for keeping the thirsty world quenched!

(but i do sympathize with the bad partial respec, that doesn't seem fair in any way and has left enough people with seemingly no recourse)

*gulp gulp gulp* aaaahhhhhhhhh

Somebody is really trying hard to be a dick. Why dont you suffocate on those tears my dear.

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #334 on: May 31, 2014, 09:10:31 pm »
i believe i would have to drown on them, unless you want to be a sweetheart and evaporate them for me? they maybe, just maybe i can accommodate your wish.

see it comes easy to me, don't have to try hard is what i'm saying
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 09:15:28 pm by Dooz »

Offline Phew

• Marshall
  • Renown: 775
  • Infamy: 132
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phew_XVI
« Reply #335 on: May 31, 2014, 10:31:43 pm »
+1
The only reason I don't like the heavy cav nerf is that it will force even more people to respec to 18/24, which was already the most powerful build.

I never thought I'd say this, but I miss all the strength 2h heroes in heavy armor. Since the smaller sweetspot change, they are actually one of the easier classes to fight. But I feel like the masses are gravitating toward agility polearm builds in medium armor, which are really hard to fight.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #336 on: June 01, 2014, 02:07:07 am »
+1
Difficulty level 8 is just retarded. I never felt worried with heavy cav before.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 01, 2014, 07:55:29 am »
"Slots : 1"
"Slots : 2"

so the only difference you see is the slots?

(click to show/hide)

would be awesome to see the old default throwing lance next to these other two pictures of the current throwing lance and the HTA. good laugh. +1000 effort, -1100 idea

Server are full of trololo throwers with throwing lance. A lot of them are just throwing stupidly into the melee, then running around to find some ammo and do it again.
Yes is a way to play throwing, but a retard one. Now everybody complaining about thrower and I understand why.

i think it is fun to play like this. not going to change :)

server is full of trololo duelists with a high damage weapon. a lot of them are just running around 70% duration of the round, hiding and/or doing the retarded dance to dodge enemy projectiles (imagine that IRL  :lol: ). when they hidden for 70% of the time, they crawl out from under their stone swinging randomly into melee and getting valour.
yes is a way to play 2h/polearm, but a retard one.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 08:00:19 am by Sniger »

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #338 on: June 01, 2014, 08:19:29 am »
I never thought I'd say this, but I miss all the strength 2h heroes in heavy armor. Since the smaller sweetspot change, they are actually one of the easier classes to fight.

You would think that, but after fighting tretter yesterday on conquest I can safely say that the 'sweet spot change' has barely, if at all, affected str 2handers. I can still stand behind him and get hit for full damage on a sideswing.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 01, 2014, 11:33:03 am »
+3
Why this hesitation to give people free or cheap respecs - after patches and otherwise?

Though the most popular modules have some degree of character progression, grind has never been necessary to keep people invested in this series. It is the combat system most of us are addicted to.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 01:13:11 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Soulreaver

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
« Reply #340 on: June 01, 2014, 12:07:37 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
looks like attack side has great advantages now, when low population

Offline kwhy

• Earl
  • Renown: 302
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • trash
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ted_the_garbage_man, missANGY, missBENDaKNEE, missAGAIN, Moove, Fallback, LLpewJ, Lets_ride_bikes
« Reply #341 on: June 01, 2014, 02:42:15 pm »
(click to show/hide)
looks like attack side has great advantages now, when low population

NA2 has been really struggling just to get 8 peeps on each night the past 1-2 months and now the timer reverted back to how it used to be just killed any chance of low population servers staying alive. The defense timer is just way too long with low population now that it has been reverted back to how it used to be.  I don't get the reason for the change unless it has to do with conflicting conquest maps, but it just doesn't seem to work when the player counts are this low.

Last night on NA2 the only reason peeps seemed to stay on was in hopes to try out the new conquest mode.  It is a shame to see long time siege players actually say they are going back to play Battle ONLY after a few map rotations.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #342 on: June 01, 2014, 03:10:14 pm »
It's a bug. Was supposed to be for the siege beta, which is conquest mode.

Offline Pandemona

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 38
  • We are all of us what we do
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pandemona
  • IRC nick: Pandemona
« Reply #343 on: June 01, 2014, 03:12:59 pm »
+1
Why this hesitation to give people free or cheap respecs - after patches and otherwise?

Though the most popular modules have some degree of character progression, grind has never been necessary to keep people invested in this series. It is the combat system most of us are addicted to.

I don't get it either, why making us lose tons of exp when we respec.
Remember remember the fifth of November. The gunpowder, treason and plot. I know of no reason, why the gunpowder treason, should ever be forgot.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #344 on: June 01, 2014, 04:13:51 pm »
+1

indeed  http://forum.melee.org/general-discussion/petition/msg1013814/#msg1013814
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.