Author Topic: ooposs  (Read 639 times)

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
ooposs
« on: April 26, 2014, 01:36:10 am »
thinkn i go tbnanned for tking shanmsks and some desrerter! frida gy nite drunk playing, no harm meant sppls not so serious :3

Minkjy!

:oops: :( :shock: :rolleyes: :wink: :? :? :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: ooposs
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 01:45:24 am »
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 01:47:42 am »

xecactly!! how can yo uban that lill baby beerhead"!!?

too seroious ._.

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 09:08:21 am »
Fuck, sorry lol I was totally wasted last night! Never mix beer and Schilcher again  :mrgreen:

The launcher could have a little puzzle that you have to solve before it allows you to launch :D I'd never have passed it lol.

Offline Torchy

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 10:12:46 am »
Yes I supports twinkies

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 02:26:11 am »
Fuck, sorry lol I was totally wasted last night! Never mix beer and Schilcher again  :mrgreen:

The launcher could have a little puzzle that you have to solve before it allows you to launch :D I'd never have passed it lol.

Or just make no bans for the early morning hours, lots of guys playing drunk at that time, and those that aren't, get a proper job, and a life  :mrgreen:

Also, just read the spelling in the op. Damn phil, u mustve been proper wasted.

Pls unban admins

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 03:39:05 am »
Or just make no bans for the early morning hours, lots of guys playing drunk at that time, and those that aren't, get a proper job, and a life  :mrgreen:

Also, just read the spelling in the op. Damn phil, u mustve been proper wasted.

Pls unban admins

Yeh I was totally completely gone  :lol:

Tonight I was designated driver so i'm stone cold sober, that's how circumstances can change!

Anyway, you make a good point Dan; go easy on the early hour banning.  But there are two sides to that argument. The serious my old friends who play the late shift will QQ about those of us who like to do a little bit of trolling, but the good news is certain late shift admins can do something else with their time, like opening their own bottle of beer and joining in the fun! Cmon guys, not so serious!!  :wink:  :mrgreen:

Locking!