Author Topic: Veluca Stands.  (Read 6899 times)

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Veluca Stands.
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2013, 08:58:01 am »
I still need 7 million EXP, so no peace until after that.
Do more of your EXP battles you nerd
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2013, 03:38:14 pm »
I'm bored.
Have a poem.

(click to show/hide)

lol

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2013, 05:29:25 pm »
+2
Give them the town back so we can defend it properly.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2013, 06:38:51 pm »
+2

Pretty sure the answer was No since Adoptagoat admitted it was their fault for the shit battle time. Also, 4 mercs isn't going to make or break a battle. If that was the case then I demand Nova Taberhl be given to us when FCC stole MB from our roster. I'm pretty sure we could've won that first battle if we had them on our side. This will just even things up all around. Who's with me?

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Papasmurf_FIDLGB
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2013, 06:41:41 pm »
+3
Pretty sure the answer was No since Adoptagoat admitted it was their fault for the shit battle time. Also, 4 mercs isn't going to make or break a battle. If that was the case then I demand Nova Taberhl be given to us when FCC stole MB from our roster. I'm pretty sure we could've won that first battle if we had them on our side. This will just even things up all around. Who's with me?

What about the time Arrowaine retreated accidently, was his castle restored? What goes around comes around, you made your bed now fuck the fat bitch you brought home from the bar in it

Offline Creslin

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 17
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Orlando_Madknight_of_TKoV, Roland_the_Mad, Jarnac_Ducas
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2013, 07:50:53 pm »
What about the time Arrowaine retreated accidently, was his castle restored? What goes around comes around, you made your bed now fuck the fat bitch you brought home from the bar in it

Yes, lets just forget the time that we gave them a city back because that makes your argument sound silly.

Try 15 mercs, and that's just the ones who didn't retract then didn't show up because your buddy told them the battle wasn't happening.  Look, I understand that its embarrassing to be caught being shitstains but lets be honest about things at least.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2013, 08:00:42 pm »
Try 15 mercs, and that's just the ones who didn't retract then didn't show up because your buddy told them the battle wasn't happening.  Look, I understand that its embarrassing to be caught being shitstains but lets be honest about things at least.

sigh. For the one hundred and fifteenth time, McDeath is not in our clan, nor did I, in a supervillain like manor, plan ahead to sabotage a bunch of fucktards like you. So GF. Get over it. I had no beef with TKoV until you opened your stupid fucking mouth and brought us into it by calling us "liars to the community". We have never "lied" to the community, in fact, we host a FREE TS server for the community so you can go fuck yourself and continue being an idiot sheep led around by the lies of others.

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Papasmurf_FIDLGB
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2013, 08:15:24 pm »
+6
Yes, lets just forget the time that we gave them a city back because that makes your argument sound silly.

Check your facts, because that castle was never given back to Arrowaine, Mcdeath is not a bowler just fights under our colors, also nobody asked him to do what he did and implying some astronomical number of 15 confirmed, but potentially greater number like double that of desertions is laughable. It was a early morning battle of your own making, if people loved you like they love Arrowaine they wouldve woken up and fought for you and you would not have been broken by losing mercs who only fought for xp. Also mercs are free agents, and throughout history known to make or break battles with their wavering loyalties and double crossings. Just chalk it up as some historical accuracy to the time period.. it is a RPG afterall

edit:
Castle, not city. You confused me saying city, Im talking of the castle he retreated from accidently not the gear bugged city which you were also bugged attacking so made a mutual agreement on.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 08:20:39 pm by Pappy »

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company MurderBoner GoD
  • Game nicks: Philosiraptor_PxC; Thousands of alts..Just call me mike :D
  • IRC nick: Philo
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2013, 09:23:26 pm »
+4
TkoV attacked me when i had a 5000 man naked army and let me win so i could keep my troops, i gave them back their gear and shit and they kept my looms that i gave them as collateral. But all in all they seem like a pretty fair bunch of guys that should unban me from their teamspeak.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Anders you have a fucking ban thread every day it seems, you lead a sad life my friend. Ban threads are the cancer that kill this mod.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2013, 11:00:59 pm »

Listen, you can say anything about what happened, shit talk my name all you want but you need to at least have your facts straight. I am NOT in FIDLGB and I did not get 15 mercs to retract from the battle. You are taking Kesh's word on it and Kesh wasn't even in the teamspeak when I did in fact go in there. When I was in your teamspeak there were only 6 people total, including your other channels. So where you get the 15 mercs from I have no clue. I took 3 away at max 4.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2013, 11:15:49 pm »
+2
so you are saying you went into their TS. Did you pretend to be in tkov? If so you graduate to dickbag. Grats!

Now you are also assuming something vital. That once you convinced some people in the channel.... that they in turn never spoke to anyone else. So thinking you at most got the people in the channel is naive.
Leader of BS

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2013, 12:13:14 am »
+2
edit:
Castle, not city. You confused me saying city, Im talking of the castle he retreated from accidently not the gear bugged city which you were also bugged attacking so made a mutual agreement on.

First, if LCO doesn't want to give the town and or troops gear back then that is their decision, and I don't think anyone would blame them either way. At 6 am with 0 tkov on, we prob woulda got capped anyway. History proves that.

However, people like creslin or whoever pappy is, that weren't in the know for our first war, really shouldn't comment on it, or maybe should post more, since we all love drama threads.

My point is, despite popular belief, tkov was not the only faction in VE during that war, and we never owned caraf castle. Now, in that case if we were the victor of LCO's blunder than we would have made a similar call, but that was 9fingers win and decision since mb did the attacks. That being said, that wave was the 4-5th on said castle, and the only thing at stake was population (2000 tickets) we decided to keep the castle but let everyone leave/give back capped troops and gear. Our reasoning, and if i wasnt typing from phone could show, was VE had already lost upwards of 5k from bugged attacks and we were tired of the same venue.

So, that sets the stage for shariz. keep in mind 2 things. 1) these were tkov battles 2) catapults and siege towers DID NOT WORK. LCO couldnt spawn with gear, they gave us the town. Even if they could have spawned with their gear, the amount we capped wouldnt have been enough for even 1k tickets and they would got capped regardless. We gave back the town/gear and troops weeks later after one of the Nord devs told us the siege bug was fixed. Of course the bug wasnt actually fixed for another month at least.

Yes, we did keep one castle and give back one town, but the circumstances were hardly the same. My arguement for giving back our town of Veluca would be so we could have a few more battles in the town. We don't give a shit about this buggy gimp strat, but getting to fight in your namesake is pretty cool, and better than cramped castles.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2013, 12:16:36 am »
Check your facts, because that castle was never given back to Arrowaine, Mcdeath is not a bowler just fights under our colors, also nobody asked him to do what he did and implying some astronomical number of 15 confirmed, but potentially greater number like double that of desertions is laughable. It was a early morning battle of your own making, if people loved you like they love Arrowaine they wouldve woken up and fought for you and you would not have been broken by losing mercs who only fought for xp. Also mercs are free agents, and throughout history known to make or break battles with their wavering loyalties and double crossings. Just chalk it up as some historical accuracy to the time period.. it is a RPG afterall

edit:

Concering the "Castle" you keep spounting wasn't given back. Yes, you are correct, but TKOV did give LCO all the troops/gear IN the fief back to them. They also gave back Shariz when they capped it off of a BS manuever (similar to this) because, VE are stand up people, while LCO isn't (or hasn't we should say) known for it. But, they've been on the receiving end mostly so...

Also, the "gear bug" happened NOT on the city but on a DIFFERENT castle.

Hobb got it already.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2013, 12:34:31 am »
so you are saying you went into their TS. Did you pretend to be in tkov? If so you graduate to dickbag. Grats!

Now you are also assuming something vital. That once you convinced some people in the channel.... that they in turn never spoke to anyone else. So thinking you at most got the people in the channel is naive.
Why would I want to pretend to be in tkov? No I did not pretend to be in tkov that would be lower than anything that has been done before.

Clanmates of the three people I poked in ts were still on the other side after the fact. I never openly said switch sides to everyone. If that did in fact cause a fallout it isn't really my fault that the rest followed suit after the fact. Things happen but you can't blame the entire problem on people who weren't even involved

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2013, 01:08:15 am »
+6

Quote from: All of the nerds
Gay stuff

Fuck all of you. I don't care about who messed up or what's morally right in this bullshit nerd-shit Strat situation you shitting shit-shits. I want to camp on that shitting town's walls and farm XP with TKoV in a glorious internet battle for their pretend capital city. This is anti-climax.

It's like sneezing just before you cum, so that you get distracted and forget that you're cumming.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG