Author Topic: Veluca Stands.  (Read 6829 times)

Offline Creslin

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Orlando_Madknight_of_TKoV, Roland_the_Mad, Jarnac_Ducas
Re: Veluca Stands.
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2013, 01:07:15 am »
+2
Strat is dead, I don't think anyone refutes that. So dicking around with our roster isn't going to piss us off, but just ruin xp for the people who actually want it anymore.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2013, 01:12:09 am »
but seeing is how I've never talked to any FIDLBG buys before, or seen them around our ts before, I don't think you guys can really accuse us of things.

If I am in FIDLGB like you guys are saying then you have talked to me before, when you had vent I played with you guys all the time. I also came into your ts a couple of times.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2013, 01:14:32 am »
+10
Blaming all of FIDLGB for McDeath's actions is a rather silly thing to do, it'd be like if Anders did something horrendously stupid and I blamed all of WFA for it.  Blaming Occitan for McDeath's actions is just blatant stupidity, it'd be like Kesh blaming Occitan for something Daruvian did.

Believe it or not, people are capable of doing stupid things independently.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2013, 01:15:05 am »
Dude, I offered Jack of Frisia 25k like 15hours before the battle to fight for us, because like he said he is a 50/50 merc in this war. I don't think you can refute the fact that we have problems getting full rosters at 6am, we've been flag capped each time within the first 20 minutes. I've never talked to you before, and you came to me offering to switch to our side for gold. I said okay, i mean honestly what is 25k crpg? Ironically, Mcdeath messaged me right after you trying to get me to offer him gold so you guys could go troll us by screwing up our roster. We had 11 tkov in that battle, and were still outnumbered by 15.

Honestly, it was our dumb fault for having that shitty nightime to begin with so the veluca battles is watev, but seeing is how I've never talked to any FIDLBG buys before, or seen them around our ts before, I don't think you guys can really accuse us of things. And if you are going to start bringing accusations about us, you might want to talk to your buddy 9finger and see if he's cool with it.

Strat is dead, I don't think anyone refutes that. So dicking around with our roster isn't going to piss us off, but just ruin xp for the people who actually want it anymore.

Wait, are we talking about the early morning fight right now or the MB fight a few weeks ago? If we're talking about the former, I don't really have anything to say on it because I wasn't involved with it what so ever. If we're talking about the latter, that's what I was talking about. I wasn't trying to troll your roster as I wasn't going to change sides in the first place.

Also, I've talked to 9finger only a handful of times so I'm not sure what you mean by this?

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: platypus
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2013, 01:19:39 am »
Yeah, shit like this kills the community faster than anything else.  Mcdeath_ATS went on tkov ts before they showed up and told all the eu mercs he was with tkov and that there wasn't a real battle taking place, no gear, etc. and that they should sign up for the other side (also sent pms regarding the same).  Was near equal parity in mercs before that because tkov had stayed up late hiring people.  Ended up being 46 v 24 showing up instead of 39 v 31, so shit xp for any of us guys waking up at that hour and a cheap community destroying win for occitan thanks to mcdeath's help.

Mcdeath is now blacklisted from all FCC battles - both of his strategus multiaccounts are banned from our trading area as well:
McDeath_ATS with the Gobblin faction and
MC_of_Frisia in the Central Confederacy faction

Some great quotes from the EU guys that got tricked by him simply because they didnt know he wasnt a tkov member:

"What a douchebaggy little kid"
"Assholes like that make me not want to play any na battles"
"You mean thats not a girl?  Didn't realize he was a prepubescent boy"

What a weak way to win a war - almost no xp and only memory of it was that it was won by a douchebag move lying to a bunch of people not by any real skill or tactics.

P.S.  Stay out of our ts - Murder was the only one who didn't find you to be an annoying 12 year old
if u got 10 ps u have skill

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2013, 01:21:38 am »

I mean you can't have this post without mine following. They go together because Kesh's was full of lies.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline betard_lulz

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 167
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2013, 01:23:05 am »
I mean you can't have this post without mine following. They go together because Kesh's was full of lies.

You have shown your true colors son. Scum of the earth.

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2013, 01:23:46 am »
Wait, are we talking about the early morning fight right now or the MB fight a few weeks ago? If we're talking about the former, I don't really have anything to say on it because I wasn't involved with it what so ever. If we're talking about the latter, that's what I was talking about. I wasn't trying to troll your roster as I wasn't going to change sides in the first place.

Also, I've talked to 9finger only a handful of times so I'm not sure what you mean by this?

you're not the rhalzo from steam who offered me to switch sides for 25k? also mcdeath was, at least for that mb battle at 6am, in your strat faction.

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2013, 01:29:10 am »
waaaaah  :cry:
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2013, 01:31:42 am »
you're not the rhalzo from steam who offered me to switch sides for 25k? also mcdeath was, at least for that mb battle at 6am, in your strat faction.

I am indeed the Rhalzo from Steam who offered to switch sides but never actually planned on switching sides. Rhalzo from Steam was trying to be a detective to find out if what he was hearing was true. It turned out to be true. The end.

McDeath isn't in the FIDLGB Strategus faction by the way. He is a member of the GOBBLIN KING. Both factions just happen to share the same color on the map.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2013, 01:49:00 am »
McDeath isn't in the FIDLGB Strategus faction by the way. He is a member of the GOBBLIN KING. Both factions just happen to share the same color on the map.

This IS true.
Blaming all of FIDLGB for McDeath's actions is a rather silly thing to do, it'd be like if Anders did something horrendously stupid and I blamed all of WFA for it. Blaming Occitan for McDeath's actions is just blatant stupidity, it'd be like Kesh blaming Occitan for something Daruvian did.

Aw why'd you go and pick ME?! Actually, in this upcoming battle, Finnian and I did the gear etc. Lets see how you like it? I'm sure we did a decent job.

If only the Battle WAS at 11 pm instead of Horrendously hetero time of 6 AM. Oh well, it's only LCO, the only other faction to get the "dirty" card as badly as FCC. Nothing new here. :rolleyes: :twisted:

Oh yes, need to make an edit here.
McDeath has had that account(McDeath) Permaed for getting paid to TK Canary. So He's not in ANY strat faction now, so that he can't be accused of "Multi Accounting."  on his new CD key.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 02:02:18 am by Lt_Anders »

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2013, 02:04:42 am »
Argh... Curse this job of mine... Wasn't available to participate in the battle for Nova Veluca this morning...

Splash one Velucan Capital City

P.S.

How did this turn into yet another drama thread so fast since last I read it...

Offline Scervo

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2013, 02:09:33 am »
+1
I like how they attack tkovs capital at 4 am during finals week only two days after arrowaine posted this (in the other topic):

how many time i brag about having outside life and shit and everyone was laugthing and being rude toward us.We are sorry! but nothing we can really do about it we at least will try to keep our battle time at civil time.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 02:32:47 am by Scervo »

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2013, 02:10:38 am »
Blaming all of FIDLGB for McDeath's actions is a rather silly thing to do, it'd be like if Anders did something horrendously stupid and I blamed all of WFA for it.  Blaming Occitan for McDeath's actions is just blatant stupidity, it'd be like Kesh blaming Occitan for something Daruvian did.

If that be the case then Occitan should probably recognize that one of their own people (Mercs) was involved in the theft of Veluca and return the city.  I think it's only fair that the city be vacated and an appropriate battle scheduled without intrigue. 

But Occitan won't do that will they?  Because for all their lies about McDeath acting independently the truth is they benefited from it.  They are willing recipients of Veluca the way someone would willingly buy a stolen T.V. at Christmas time. 

If Occitan wants to prove they are an honorable faction and worth assisting in future engagements then they should return Veluca and fight on an even playing field.  Otherwise....  why would anyone merc for them from this point forward?  Clearly they don't MIND being the benefactors of such a dirty practice.  So I don't mind signing up for Tkov from this point forward. 

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2013, 02:14:42 am »
+3
Lco can do the right thing here yet. I will wait to see what happens. Otherwise I know how I will vote in the war council

Seems a bit hypocritical, don't you think?

(click to show/hide)