Author Topic: Veluca Stands.  (Read 6837 times)

Offline Creslin

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Orlando_Madknight_of_TKoV, Roland_the_Mad, Jarnac_Ducas
Re: Veluca Stands.
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 11:42:33 pm »
My favorite part about this is how Orlando accused us of lying to the community twice. Also how McDeath went to your TS and got mercs to sign up against you, EXACTLY LIKE how Kesh did that to us towards the beginning of strat. GF you fucking hypocritical fucks.

INB4 TKoV is FCC, TKoV is an FCC vassal.  Also, this does make it twice.  Remember that time Rhalzo told everyone we were trying to bribe mercs off of MB's roster?  Yeah, the whole story is that Rhalzo approached a TKoV officer about switching for gold.  After they agreed he turned it around and went to everyone talking shit about us.  Real classy.  I wasn't going to call you guys out on it because it was a one time thing.  But now that it has happened again I think everyone needs to know how scummy you guys are willing to act.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2013, 12:17:36 am »
+1
INB4 TKoV is FCC, TKoV is an FCC vassal.  Also, this does make it twice.  Remember that time Rhalzo told everyone we were trying to bribe mercs off of MB's roster?  Yeah, the whole story is that Rhalzo approached a TKoV officer about switching for gold.  After they agreed he turned it around and went to everyone talking shit about us.  Real classy.  I wasn't going to call you guys out on it because it was a one time thing.  But now that it has happened again I think everyone needs to know how scummy you guys are willing to act.

(click to show/hide)

You must be talking about the time when Kesh did come in our TS and tell MB guys that if they didn't sign up against us that the super secret agreement he'd made with you all would be null. I remember that yes because I was there. As for Rhalzo buying troops that's the most hilarious thing I've read. Ask anyone who fights for us and they'll tell the most they've ever been paid is maybe 2k tops if even that! As for McDeath he isn't even in our start faction or our clan. Sure he may stack banners with us in battle because multis but that's it. Rhalzo doesn't care for him because he's "too big of a troll". So make some more sweeping allegations about how we're scumlords. You're all just mad about the trader we ambushed and defeated you in two weeks or so ago. FYI I'm on my way right now to throw my army at you because of these accusations. Its not much but I'll see you soon.

Love,
Bronto

Offline Creslin

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2013, 12:24:53 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Clearly didn't read anything that I typed.  Buying troops?  No, I said switching sides on a roster.  Kesh again?  Kesh is in FCC, I am in TKoV.  He uses your banner and I'm sure if I asked around I would find out that he spends a lot of time in your teamspeak.  I couldn't care less about a trader being attacked because, unlike a lot of NA apparently, I play strat for fun, not to fuck over other guys.  The only thing I'm mad about is people acting like children because no one wants to point it out or stop them

And FYI, if anyone in my clan or using my banner did that I would do anything possible to call them out on it because no one should act like that.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2013, 12:27:19 am »
+1
Yo FLGBT first account sharing, now this?  You've hit a new low.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: platypus
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2013, 12:32:08 am »
Gay way to take it though imo.. tells mercs of tkov that no battle no gear etc.. makes every one leave free way to get veluca with out a real fight gfs.
if u got 10 ps u have skill

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2013, 12:32:26 am »
(click to show/hide)

Clearly didn't read anything that I typed.  Buying troops?  No, I said switching sides on a roster.  Kesh again?  Kesh is in FCC, I am in TKoV.  He uses your banner and I'm sure if I asked around I would find out that he spends a lot of time in your teamspeak.  I couldn't care less about a trader being attacked because, unlike a lot of NA apparently, I play strat for fun, not to fuck over other guys.  The only thing I'm mad about is people acting like children because no one wants to point it out or stop them

And FYI, if anyone in my clan or using my banner did that I would do anything possible to call them out on it because no one should act like that.

Call the police! That scumbag banner stacks with us and hangs out in our team speak HOW DARE HE! I'm just as mad about this as you are!

Murdertron. Good one. We aren't fighting this war so why would we care and Platypus you'll have to ask McDeath but as far as I know he never said the other team didn't have gear, but I could be wrong.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2013, 12:33:06 am »
+3
Yo FLGBT first account sharing, now this?  You've hit a new low.

I can't tell if you're trying to troll or if you're really that dense...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2013, 12:39:17 am »
+2
he banner stacks with you guys and is in your ts, does he also have access to your armory etc? hate to tell you but that is the definition of being in your clan.

Kesh coming in and talking about an agreement made is a whole hell of a lot different then saying you are in the other teams faction and lying to their mercs to have them drop or switch.
Leader of BS

Offline betard_lulz

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 167
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2013, 12:40:11 am »
+2
We aren't fighting this war

FYI I'm on my way right now to throw my army at you because of these accusations. Its not much but I'll see you soon.
Love,
Bronto
  :?:

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2013, 12:44:23 am »
he banner stacks with you guys and is in your ts, does he also have access to your armory etc? hate to tell you but that is the definition of being in your clan.

Beartard we aren't in the war but I am now! Because internet nerd shit m8.

Oh my god. So smart. So much win. So great. He has no tags and never applied to us other than to banner stack. So no he is not in our clan. How about world star banner stacking? Or anyone using the same banner? What about Canuck? All same clan. Has to be! Please share more superior knowledge of how the game works, we're a 4 man strat clan of shitlords ruining TKoVs immersion, or how you guys are never wrong and don't do anything you accuse everyone else of. Stay on topic please.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2013, 12:45:49 am »
+2

(click to show/hide)

Oh, you mean the time that I heard that TKoV was paying people gold to switch sides and I wanted to check if it was true or not? I remember talking to both Hobb and Tristran that night. Hobb tried to make a deal with me (like 30 minutes after I had sent the message in the first place and already had my question answered by Tristran), which was when I said I wasn't going to change sides and explained how I heard that they were paying people and I just wanted to find out if it was true.

I never actually made any deals.

And for this whole McDeath business - he did whatever he did on his own. I only saw that something happened when I got home from work and read the forums. So you'll have to bring it up with him since he's an adult and all.

Also:

Is everyone that wears the FCC banner actually in the clan?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 12:49:11 am by Rhalzo »

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Creslin

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2013, 12:51:22 am »
+2
Oh, you mean the time that I heard that TKoV was paying people gold to switch sides and I wanted to check if it was true or not? I remember talking to both Hobb and Tristran that night. Hobb tried to make a deal with me (like 30 minutes after I had sent the message in the first place and already had my question answered by Tristran), which was when I said I wasn't going to change sides and explained how I heard that they were paying people and I just wanted to find out if it was true.

There is a world of difference between going to someone and offering them money to switch and that person coming to you to switch.  You told everyone it was the former.  And then everyone spammed chat in the battle that we were bribing people.  You can tell everyone what you want now but it doesn't change the way you acted before.

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2013, 12:57:12 am »
+10

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: platypus
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2013, 01:01:45 am »
+4
CC Is invading all of WFA and DL/OOtWS

Gobblins invade Chaos and are heading towards complete domination

LCO invades TKoV with MB Veluca is taken what is left for TKoV?

FCC sits and watches there friends of TKoV get dominated on the map will they act?

TKoV is calling all allies to help them will there allies stand and watch? or will they act? and declare war on LCO and MB

SKoT camps there castle as Gobblins have SKoT on the there tippy toez.

Astralis are camping afk my old friends

Acre needs to attack some thing

if u got 10 ps u have skill

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2013, 01:05:01 am »
+4

And for this whole McDeath business - he did whatever he did on his own. I only saw that something happened when I got home from work and read the forums. So you'll have to bring it up with him since he's an adult and all.

Dude, I offered Jack of Frisia 25k like 15hours before the battle to fight for us, because like he said he is a 50/50 merc in this war. I don't think you can refute the fact that we have problems getting full rosters at 6am, we've been flag capped each time within the first 20 minutes. I've never talked to you before, and you came to me offering to switch to our side for gold. I said okay, i mean honestly what is 25k crpg? Ironically, Mcdeath messaged me right after you trying to get me to offer him gold so you guys could go troll us by screwing up our roster. We had 11 tkov in that battle, and were still outnumbered by 15.

Honestly, it was our dumb fault for having that shitty nightime to begin with so the veluca battles is watev, but seeing is how I've never talked to any FIDLBG buys before, or seen them around our ts before, I don't think you guys can really accuse us of things. And if you are going to start bringing accusations about us, you might want to talk to your buddy 9finger and see if he's cool with it.

Strat is dead, I don't think anyone refutes that. So dicking around with our roster isn't going to piss us off, but just ruin xp for the people who actually want it anymore.