Author Topic: Rusty Yellow Arena Helmet  (Read 627 times)

Offline Lagkill

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Rusty Yellow Arena Helmet
« on: January 07, 2011, 05:00:40 pm »
+1
I am now the proud owner of a rusty yellow arena helmet. This is different than the yellow arena helmet I previously owned. It is not broken, as I have no option to repair it and I am still capable of wearing it. It looks the same as my old helmet and only has 1 point less armor. Is this some new item age system? Will It continue to deteriorate until I have to buy a new one?

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
Re: Rusty Yellow Arena Helmet
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 05:02:01 pm »
I am now the proud owner of a rusty yellow arena helmet. This is different than the yellow arena helmet I previously owned. It is not broken, as I have no option to repair it and I am still capable of wearing it. It looks the same as my old helmet and only has 1 point less armor. Is this some new item age system? Will It continue to deteriorate until I have to buy a new one?

This is called upkeep Every time a round ends theres a chance that a equipment gets damaged
You have to repair it on the main wesbite or put it on auto repair
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Lagkill

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Rusty Yellow Arena Helmet
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 05:02:56 pm »
There is no option to repair it, and I can still wear it. I was under the impression that if an item was broken you could no longer wear it.