Author Topic: What do you think of that build? / Find your style  (Read 6940 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: What do you think of that build? / Find your style
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2013, 05:52:44 am »
+1
Keeping track? I don't have to keep track of anything, I just notice someone downvotes my post (most of the times for no reason at all) and I don't even have to guess who it is if you don't keep track but just notice downvotes why are you so certain Uther upvoted everything you posted?. It's that simple.

And then of course the usual resentment that comes with my name. by your name you mean you being you/a dick I don't really have to make an effort to be disliked, it's a walk in the park for me. The random NA guy's downvote in my post above yours speaks for itself Sandersson is cool, fuck off, also maybe he downvoted your post because you were retarded enough to care about downvoting, my post had nothing to do with him yet he feels so threatened by me that he has to downvote a post of mine. It's fine, really. I accept your hate, in fact I feed on it.

I am... untouchable an asshole!
I vote on pretty much every post I can be bothered to vote on in my attempt to defeat the evil tyrant Tears of Destiny, not my fault everything you post is closer to shit than gold.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Akynos

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 157
  • cRPG Player
  • Is now an agiwhore :*(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Skono, Rollmops
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2013, 08:22:08 am »
Easy there guys, don't make Fin's first thread as a (b)admin a rage-filled one !

On topic: I have tried very high riding myself (13) on STF, and I found it to be rather useless. Sure your bumps do quite some damage if you have the plated charger, but then you ain't that fast of course. The problem is that you're very vulnerable to attacks, especially if you dont have any shield. 1 arrow = dead. And no matter your speed some archers will get you.

A nice troll build, but as many said, you don't want this for your main. You'll get bored of it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Kudos to Kulin_Ban for the video

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2013, 08:45:17 am »
+3
Why don't you make me? Oh wait, you can't. All you can do is click the minus button on all of my posts. True downvote warrior! In fact, I think it's time I cordially invite you to join my fan club. Have a sit between JackieChan and benkei. Oh and there's also the turncoat Uther Pendragon, who used to religiously upvote me and then suddenly started downvoting me, like a true schizo. This downvote feature is so great, it's like a mouse trap for sad low-lives.

I bet if I took a screenshot of every downvote I've ever received, 50-60% of them would be from my dear haters. Sure says something about you humorous lot. :lol:

P.S I love Fin, I just don't see why he would want to be an admin. Everyone is cool before they become po-po. :(

For a man who loves to be hated, it sure seems like the downwotes get to you. Chill, most of the people had a guy or two religiously - their posts at some time, I barely pay attention tbh ( did notice Zlisch gave me 2 - in this topic lel, love you too  :mrgreen: ). Have to admit, you sure do post sometimes like you crave infamy, maybe a more peacefull tone of your posts won't make the people - you. What you put out is what you get back.

Oh and gratz Fin!
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline bavvoz

• Earl
  • Renown: 323
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Bavvo
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2013, 08:54:34 am »
+1
I saw, I aimed at, but i couldnt shoot at this majestic build. Getting inspired to actually make the rockpeasant ive dreamt of

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2013, 09:28:10 am »
For a man who loves to be hated, it sure seems like the downwotes get to you. Chill, most of the people had a guy or two religiously - their posts at some time, I barely pay attention tbh ( did notice Zlisch gave me 2 - in this topic lel, love you too  :mrgreen: ). Have to admit, you sure do post sometimes like you crave infamy, maybe a more peacefull tone of your posts won't make the people - you. What you put out is what you get back.

Oh and gratz Fin!
Upvoted some of your posts because you asked nicely <3
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2013, 09:31:47 am »
+1

You are a true Gentleman sir  :mrgreen:
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2013, 09:44:04 am »
+2
[...]Sure says something about you humorous lot. :lol: [...]
Did it ever occur to you that - maybe, just maybe - you are just not funny?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2013, 10:05:16 am »
Damnit Tears don't vote on my, or anyone elses, posts, I shall defeat you!

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2013, 10:09:17 am »
+1
Minusing Bjord is truly refreshing from time to time. You guys remember that newbie who'd claimed crpg is not harder to learn than any other game?

Offline peter_afca7

• Count
  • Renown: 224
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BLABLA
  • Game nicks: BLABLABLA
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2013, 10:38:05 am »
+3