Author Topic: shitpost  (Read 7235 times)

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
Re: shitpost
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2013, 07:31:23 pm »
+4
Not to be confused with the Unicorns-BRD-Cavaliers-Remnant-HoC-Acre-TKoV-Raven-Fallen-AoW-carebear alliance. I know i left out a few, sorry

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2013, 07:34:49 pm »
+4
Not to be confused with the Unicorns-BRD-Cavaliers-Remnant-HoC-Acre-TKoV-Raven-Fallen-AoW-carebear alliance. I know i left out a few, sorry

... What does Raven have to do with any of those other people listed? We are only allied with Dracul and TKoV and have a on-again off-again relationship with Frisia. Leave us out of this.

Hell weve been to war with a large chunk of those people.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 07:40:45 pm by Relit »

Offline Canuck

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Canuck
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2013, 07:40:45 pm »
+2
^ true story - he also masterminded the occitan-chevaliers-frisians-hospitallers-lost legion-chaos-fidlgb-mb-golden apple corps super massive gay carebear allaince after convincing aldo everyone should share a ts (hes the true genius of strat)

Who has got the active manpower to fight the entirety of FCC alone? FCC as a strategus entity being the actual clans inside the FCC like BRD, and then also including AoW, Remnant, HG, Acre, Black Company, and apparently HoC. I get that it maybe seems like more because a lot of the strat map is working against you, but it really isn't. So working together is necessary. Just like when we all unite under BIRD CLAN to fight the Europeans!

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2013, 07:47:43 pm »
+4
yeah sorry relit, it was more for dramatic effect, much like kesh's post. I dont actually believe u are allied with FCC

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2013, 07:55:06 pm »
+5
yeah sorry relit, it was more for dramatic effect, much like kesh's post. I dont actually believe u are allied with FCC

Well they are.  Double secret alliance.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2013, 07:56:27 pm »
+3
^ true story - he also masterminded the occitan-chevaliers-frisians-hospitallers-lost legion-chaos-fidlgb-mb-golden apple corps super massive gay carebear allaince after convincing aldo everyone should share a ts (hes the true genius of strat)
still not bad compare the fcc-brd-unicorn-bs-cavalieres-aow-teutonic-acre-fallen-black compagny-hg-hoc-remnant in 1 faction/ also having tkov-raven-beserker-gow(rohan)-desire on your side damn the list is quite longer and bigger just notice that.

pw: you forgot the mate!!!!

(click to show/hide)

you forgot a couple canuck :(
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2013, 07:57:36 pm »
+5
I like that every individual clan in FCC has to be mentioned each time, because they each have about one active member if even.  Just saying.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2013, 07:59:10 pm »
+6
Just to say something that has been floating around in my head and isn't really specific to this shitpost thread but definitely belongs in a shitpost thread somewhere is the following:

FCC keeps taunting Frisia about attacking them in their castles and cities, saying that we are pussies for not doing so (ignore the fact that we've won like 14 of our last 15 fights against them in the field). Well I decided to do some math, and I came up with the result that the Frisian Freedom has something like at best 17,000 troops including every garrison, army, trader's troops, and farmer in our fiefs that went AFK 3 months ago.

FCC in fief garrisons alone has 91,000 troops. That alone is 5.4 times more than the entirety of our mass. Now if you imagine the troops they have on farmers, armies, traders, et cetera... You get the point. So lets just be extremely conservative and say you guys have 6 times our entire mass.

I'm not going to even finish the end of my argument because it really spells itself out you FCC fucking shits.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2013, 08:01:59 pm »
So you're saying you now have a similar situation that FCC had when they attacked Hospitallers?

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2013, 08:02:06 pm »
+2
<
still not bad compare the fcc-brd-unicorn-bs-cavalieres-aow-teutonic-acre-fallen-black compagny-hg-hoc-remnant in 1 faction/ also having tkov-raven-beserker-gow(rohan)-desire on your side damn the list is quite longer and bigger just notice that.

Sigh. Why does this "Raven is on FCC's side" myth still exist? We went to war with them not long ago, we just recently fought Acre (who joined up with FCC), and we actively trade with FCC's enemies. We are not allied with them and wont be allied with them, Dracul/Raven like to do things on our own, we don't want to be a part of any large alliance chain.

We have no relations with Beserker/Gow(Rohan) and do not have a opinion on whatever they are doing.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2013, 08:05:11 pm »
+1
So you're saying you now have a similar situation that FCC had when they attacked Hospitallers?

Wait are you trying to say FCC was out-manned by a factor of 6:1 in troops when they attacked Hospitallers? Because that is just an intensely false thing to say you fucknerd pirate bastard.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2013, 08:06:44 pm »
+3
if it was just us vrs you that argument would mean you would no longer be on the map. However, your alliance you are part could possibly have double what we have.

The Mighty BS faction = Bale!! be afraid
Leader of BS

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2013, 08:09:09 pm »
+3

pw: you forgot the mate!!!!

(click to show/hide)

you forgot a couple canuck :(

All of those clans combined make up the same if not less then occitan, frisia, hosp, chaos, and mb You guys outnumber FCC :P

Everyone just needs to calm down
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2013, 08:09:33 pm »
+1
gentlemen, lets just remember, that this post here:

came before this post here:

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2013, 08:10:46 pm »
Wait are you trying to say FCC was out-manned by a factor of 6:1 in troops when they attacked Hospitallers? Because that is just an intensely false thing to say you fucknerd pirate bastard.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.  But anyone with half a brain would work with friendly factions and buy or borrow troops.  You've done alternating waves of attacks with your allies before, don't pretend you are fighting FCC alone.  You are just hiding behind numbers at this point.  Anyway, FCC is about as inactive as Hospitallers was at that time.  Just ask Centrelink how little map activity FCC has now.