Author Topic: [Ban] Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck  (Read 1991 times)

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
Re: [Ban] Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2013, 12:17:04 am »
Zottlmarsch, I was banned almost 9 months for less than that rage. Granted, I have broken rules before, but yeah, you can be banned for heavy insults.

That's terrible dude ,Well then to those guys who banned you I say fuck you motherfuckers. It's only words and it's the internet.

Jesus when you think about it logically, it blows your mind. I can be a 1000 miles away, and I've never met you. yet without doing anything except hitting my fingers on a piece of plastic I can actually offend you

World Gone Wrong
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:58:17 am by zottlmarsch »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2013, 12:20:09 am »
Fuma always has 4 +3 weapons on him (cos we swap gear if we see eachother :) ) so leeching is out of the question. You mention it too much in the OP, without taking these things into consideration, seems to me that you were in rage mode yourself when you made this fail thread.

Rage and insults is such a stupid thing to request a ban for, you can just mute him after that first paragraph, if you were so offended, and continue playing without seeing anything he writes. People forget about the "mute player" option too much imo.

also, sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me  :mrgreen:

And to request a ban for him letting people past to kill you, I think you need to provide evidence in screens or video, or else you just fail, so lock the thread and leave it, get on with whatever it is you do in life.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:23:44 am by polkafranzi »

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Kaido

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2013, 07:57:22 am »
He was on my team on those rounds and i don't think he did anything unhelpful to the team, everytime I saw him he was attacking enemies, I know this because quite a few times we were double teaming some of those enemies... Yea sure, he raged at you, but that's not bannable and if you are both adults you can sort that out between yourselves without anyone having to get banned. playwise I didn't see him do anything that was ban worthy in the period of time you are talking about.

You just feel like supporting your friend.That's ok.Its not wrong.Wrong is that you just called him an adult and he insult me all the time and he think he is someone.If the admin can check the logs will also see that this guy said a lot more.I left the game with the screenshot to come report a raged person and useless for his team and i want the admins to act on that and he probably has all the admins as friends?I don't care i want him to get punished for what he does all the time and what he did at this point of the time yesterday.He is wrong on his brain he has the character of a 10 year old trying to find internet friends on freaking game.He has to get punished for what he did otherwise he will just continue to do the same.If you have a good community, skunks like him doesn't belong here,so you can keep your good community,that's pure logic you probably can't think above your friend to that point,an admin that can do his job right, will and can.

Fuma always has 4 +3 weapons on him (cos we swap gear if we see eachother :) ) so leeching is out of the question. You mention it too much in the OP, without taking these things into consideration, seems to me that you were in rage mode yourself when you made this fail thread.

Rage and insults is such a stupid thing to request a ban for, you can just mute him after that first paragraph, if you were so offended, and continue playing without seeing anything he writes. People forget about the "mute player" option too much imo.

also, sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me  :mrgreen:

And to request a ban for him letting people past to kill you, I think you need to provide evidence in screens or video, or else you just fail, so lock the thread and leave it, get on with whatever it is you do in life.

Are you BFF with him?Of course you are.Let me know when you are in the server so i will start heavy insult you and continue it even on the forums and lets see if you don't ask for a ban.Im not gonna stalk a retard to prove what im saying with a video,i don't care he is doing it and everybody know it.Put an admin on and spec him i don't have time from my life to do just because i have other things to do.I play the game to play the game put an admin which his job is to spec and ban people to do it.

Any admin can start talking?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 08:03:02 am by Kaido »

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2013, 08:07:36 am »
and all the friends come to help  :lol: :lol:

(click to show/hide)

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2013, 08:27:27 am »
(click to show/hide)

hmm, maybe you should rethink the situation dude. your main reason for wanting im banned is for insulting you, yet pretty much all of your posts in this thread contain insults against him (eg. brain of 10 year old, sad little worm, little brain)

And no we are not best friends or anything, I don't know him well enough for that, although he does seems like a nice guy.  :D

Offline Kaido

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2013, 08:57:00 am »
I say fuck you motherfuckers
Hmm

You compare insults his and mine?I say facts not insults.OK just lets stop posting and wait for an admin here.

Offline ShareBlood

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • You don't really want me to tell stuff about me
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2013, 10:06:02 am »
Just read through that thread... aaaaaand i have to agree with Kaido that i saw Fuma leeching severel times, with just a stick and a tunic running around kicking peoples asses or something "useful" like that. Btw that insults sounds like he is going mad... and do we want to have mad players in here?  :?:

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2013, 11:31:29 am »
Im Not using a Stick i use a +3 Trident +3 hatchet +3 practice sword and a +3 Long dagger mostly
I dont Wear a tunic i wear a robe
And I m Not leeching
Now to the op call me however you want but you should know that your blind insults aren't any better than my One was you Said those are facts (what is even moren an insult) but I've to say that archers Aren't of any use on Siege guys like you Never care for the important Things on Siege like the flag
You are like Lets pewpew some more and hope some1 else will do it
In fact you are an even worse leecher than me.
To your Friend stuff I think I've enough Friends and I'm still finding New ones and my girlfriend is Fine thx for asking
Ps thx for the Support guys

Offline Kaido

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2013, 11:42:18 am »
You know that you lie again.I have the screenshot,everyone know you are a leecher,you do nothing and insult-rage like a kid.
You are just being funny again,the posts will speak the true.

All i want is an admin to punish that leecher and offended language player from this community.
Wait for the admin,let him watch the logs,watch the posts in this ban request,watch the obviously logic and let the true shine.
Still waiting for an admin..

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2013, 11:46:08 am »
You know that you lie again.I have the screenshot,everyone know you are a leecher,you do nothing and insult-rage like a kid.

All i want is an admin to punish that leecher and offended language player from this community.
Wait for the admin,let him watch the logs,watch the posts in this ban request,watch the obviously logic and let the true shine.
Still waiting for an admin..

Dude leeching is Not contributing to the team and that is what I do the least
You should watch what you say with leeching as archer
You know that you keep on insulting me and you call me as Ragekid?
You should Really watch that you don't get banned

Offline Kaido

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2013, 11:55:41 am »
I can't say anything else,im not gonna let you drag me down to your level,its simple logic in here.Im not gonna continue your nonsense.

Wait for admin.

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2013, 12:13:18 pm »
I can't say anything else,im not gonna let you drag me down to your level,its simple logic in here.Im not gonna continue your nonsense.

Wait for admin.
that's all you can say  yes not able to discuss
yea that you don't have

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2013, 12:54:45 pm »
Oh, dear, kindergarten shift.

Calm down, kids, sip your milk.

Leeching is when someone is running around WITHOUT ANY WEAPON or is being AFK somewhere - not the case here.
Chat abuse? Oh, wow, them logs...
[18:58:12] chat,,Kaido,team,fuma are you being fucking useless for our team again?
[18:59:35] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,lol you patehtic retarded bundle of sticks cockless  bastard archer shut your fuckn whore mouth and go back to your puke where you came of im more usefull than your fuckn kind will ever be in their senseless fuckn life
[18:59:45] chat,,Kaido,all,screen and report
[18:59:46] chat,,Gaylord_The_Ugly_Necrophile,team,Someone is mad
[18:59:57] chat,,Kaido,team,screen and report oin forums
[18:59:57] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,yea
[19:00:06] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,because an archer told me that im useless
[19:00:13] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,a fuckn archer
[19:00:25] chat,,Kaido,team,you are
[19:00:30] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,you are fat
[19:00:39] chat,,Kaido,team,i own you you are the only mad here
[19:00:48] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,when will you own me?
[19:00:49] chat,,Kaido,team,and look at you
[19:00:51] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,srsly you suck
[19:01:02] chat,,Conquistador_LeMikz,team,my ex-gf sucked so nicely!!! ^^ (got her number?)
[19:01:03] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,all,:D
[19:01:15] chat,,Kaido,team,lol funny retard.you only good at fucking our team whenever im in your team
[19:01:19] chat,,Kaido,team,useless
[19:01:24] chat,,Kaido,team,get a lifr
[19:01:26] chat,,Kaido,team,life
[19:01:27] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,senseless what you ve ritten
[19:01:28] chat,,Kaido,team,this is a game
[19:01:30] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,i fuckn have a life
[19:01:32] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,not like ou
[19:01:37] chat,,Kaido,team,what a loser
[19:01:37] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,you like to play the police
[19:01:40] chat,,Cock_Blockula,team,wolves? fucking be stable fuma
[19:01:44] chat,,Kaido,team,i play the game you moron
[19:01:48] chat,,Kaido,team,i pay the fucking game
[19:01:51] chat,,Kaido,team,thats what i do
[19:01:53] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,i play for fun
[19:01:58] chat,,Kaido,team,you suck
[19:01:59] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,i play for the only reason
[19:02:01] chat,,Kaido,team,thats what you do
[19:02:06] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,no i dont suck
[19:02:09] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,lets go on eu 3 pussy (fite me irl)
[19:02:20] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,o h wait you are a coward
[19:02:28] chat,,Kaido,team,im archer you "pussy" and im gonna report your ass in forums
[19:02:34] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,thats all you can do
[19:02:38] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,retarded rage kiddo
[19:02:44] chat,,Kaido,team,LOL
[19:02:52] chat,,Kaido,team,you all saw who call who rage kid?
[19:03:01] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,learn english
[19:03:03] chat,,Kaido,team,you are being funny ^^
[19:03:07] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,thx nub
[19:03:09] chat,,Kaido,team,you are fucked
[19:03:16] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,no
[19:03:17] chat,,Wolves_LW_Fuma_the_Duck,team,im not
This was beyond painful to read. Neither of you are in the clear here. However, Fuma did cross a bit far there, how about a day off?
You're ill anyway, get some rest.

Offline Kaido

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2013, 01:04:37 pm »
Heavy insults are one day off.This is funny.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2013, 01:05:22 pm »
Painful as much as it was hilarious.

@Kaido:
Be glad it's one day. Next time he pulls something like that off, I'm sure it will be longer.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.