Author Topic: [BAN] Drains_Darewords  (Read 426 times)

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
[BAN] Drains_Darewords
« on: September 01, 2013, 08:54:14 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: XyNox

2. Name of offending character: Drains_Darewords

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible:
 - Server: EU4
 - Time: Today, 20:32 ( 22 minutes ago )

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:

I was playing normally when this one round I killed an enemy cav player quite early in the round, one of my teammates wrote "noob" in chat. I didnt know who he was adressing or in what context it was meant but apparently he was adressing me. Still minding my own business, said teammate attacks me from behind. Due to him missing the first 3 strikes I was able to block all his following attacks without getting hit.

He doesnt stop so i kick him and try to run away, he reports instantly and still chases me while trying to kill me. At this point some other teammate jumps in and tries to block his swings ( thats why it jumps from 1 to 3 reports in the screenshot ). When I realise I cant do anything from stoping him I open a voteban and he teamkills me while doing so. Thats where you see the "die bitch" in the screen.

In deadchat the cav player I killed initially said that he told my teammate to kill me. I answered that this doesnt matter as he is going to be banned for this anyway. Team loses, I quit to write banthread. Whole story ends here.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*

Because he is a friend of the cav player I killed and wanted to avenge him.

6. Multiple Screenshots

(click to show/hide)

Sadly I did not screen the deadchat conversation. I didnt play for a week and my banthread skills are a bit rusty but I am sure you can see it in the logs.

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**

(click to show/hide)

---

Requesting ban, thanks.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ShareBlood

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • You don't really want me to tell stuff about me
    • View Profile
Re: [BAN] Drains_Darewords
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 09:02:21 pm »
The screenshots unfortunatly dont show how he chased him through half of the map and tried to hit him all the time. Everything XyNox wrote is true. Maybe he deserves a little longer ban than the usual two days. Just saying because there was no porper reason to act like Drains did...

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: [BAN] Drains_Darewords
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 08:28:59 am »
Drains_Darewords banned for two days for teamkilling.