Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 54531 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #195 on: July 21, 2013, 08:44:40 pm »
Too bad apostates are loosing one battle after another recently

Part of that is that 70% of clanned eu mercenaries are allied against them all mercing together every fight - makes it difficult to even get full roster in many battles.  Makes sense that others would vulture in while they were busy fighting several of the largest eu factions, byzantium and grey order and kapikulu - doesn't make as much sense to be talking mad shit like they are super pro for joining a gangbang last and taking several of their fiefs behind their lines while they are outnumbered almost 3:1 in number of available mercs for battles. Most of those late night Sargoth battles ended up being all eu people on attackers side staying up to 4 am to fight a team of half na players in bugged equipment, not really a talking shit moment.  Frankly, mercenaries are doing much better job than some of the other factions who were attacked by over half the map at the same time.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 21, 2013, 08:49:51 pm »
+1
Nonexistent influance, poor combatskill... Too bad apostates are loosing one battle after another recently... Instead of fighting with them on forum get your shit together and kick their asses, it's the best and only way to shut their mouths  :wink:

I have given my personal best at that I assure you. Killing Cotgs is where I get all my kills from. Killing Wolves is kind of a harder challenge. Il give em that. Those kuyakmy old friends have some skills.  :D And Apostates loosing a lot lately? Ehh win some, loose some. I rarely jump into Strattactics and stratrelated topics anyway, cause im not into this kind of stuff. But Niemand acting like a bigshot is some hilarious stuff. He is exactly what his name says: "Nobody".

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 21, 2013, 09:10:07 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I know it Kesh, recently I participated in most of their big battles, to be honest I doubt there's many players who have fought for apostates more than me in last 2 weeks :P And you're right, their main problem is roster, when they have guys with "YYY_" tag and 350 ping in battle u know that sth is terribly wrong, sth is fucked up :P Shit talking and gloating of wolves when they're ganking mercs witch such advantage of numbers is kinda silly, but equally silly is saying that wolves, cotgs and whoever else there is suck, while they're kicking mercs ass. 

And Apostates loosing a lot lately? Ehh win some, loose some.

No, recently they're mostly loosing. Okay, it's quite understandable regarding how many clans is going for them, but if they don't do anything they'll be wiped out of the map :P Just saying, I wouldn't want it cause recently I find strat battles really enjoyable.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #198 on: July 21, 2013, 09:19:38 pm »
I think he was pointing out that most of the actual good fighting is being done by greys byz and co. I doubt cotgs members have kicked many arses :D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 09:23:58 pm by Osiris »
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #199 on: July 21, 2013, 09:26:19 pm »
I think he was pointing out that most of the actual good fighting is being done by greys byz and co. I doubt cotgs members have kicked many arses :D
that,   i remember when we jsut got war with wolves or something and their roster was full of cotgs and wolves and some more random clans and it was easiest battle i have ever fought :)
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #200 on: July 21, 2013, 09:44:34 pm »
Yah. But even while we didnt kick many arses, we still took a city. Who cares about wasting troops, its a game. :D

If you only take people with good K:D you're a moron that didnt doesn't understand what "fairplay" is. ;)

(fixed some "grammar")
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #203 on: July 21, 2013, 10:02:41 pm »
+2
This is how a Wolves Roster goes:

3 Wolves
25 Greys
10 Druzhinas
10 Byzantiums
3 Randoms

How a Merc roster Goes:

10 mercs
10 coalitions
5 Desertes
26 Randoms

How Wolves trash talk:

OMG we are so pro we took all those fiefs by ourselves, lets MAKE A MILLION THREADS, so every knows how amazing we are

How Mercs trashtalk aafter  winning:

A congratulations in Teamspeak to everyone who joined
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Kan_Tervel

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Tervel_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Tervel
« Reply #204 on: July 21, 2013, 10:24:28 pm »
+1

3 Wolves
25 Greys
10 Druzhinas
10 Byzantiums
3 Randoms

How a Merc roster Goes:

10 mercs
10 coalitions
5 Desertes
26 Randoms

How Wolves trash talk:

OMG we are so pro we took all those fiefs by ourselves, lets MAKE A MILLION THREADS, so every knows how amazing we are

and Crusader Alliance does not exist  :shock:
The truth is that we are addicted. Nubspawnrape addiction. Strong dependence. We need help. Give us all your silver. We gather for professional therapy  :wink:

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #205 on: July 21, 2013, 10:29:47 pm »
+1
No we don't.  The CA is a lie.
Turtles

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 21, 2013, 10:34:26 pm »
We get 1 to 2 CA, so we count them as random  :lol:
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Those are the rules no?

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #207 on: July 21, 2013, 10:42:17 pm »
+2

3 Wolves
25 Greys
10 Druzhinas
10 Byzantiums
3 Randoms

How a Merc roster Goes:

10 mercs
10 coalitions
5 Desertes
26 Randoms

How Wolves trash talk:

10 Byzantiums I wish :cry: I try to motivate these scumbags that are in my clan to join every big battle, but they be so lazy...
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #208 on: July 21, 2013, 10:57:55 pm »
+1
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4504
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4502
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4495
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4410
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4400
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4340
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4326

and these are only some examples of fairplay

It's called a siege. This word may be foreign to you, but in English it means nobody goes in or out.

3 Wolves
25 Greys
10 Druzhinas
10 Byzantiums
3 Randoms

How a Merc roster Goes:

10 mercs
10 coalitions
5 Desertes
26 Randoms

How Wolves trash talk:

It's called making friends Strudog, the Wolves are fortunate to have very strong ties with its allies, as opposed to your lot.
this isn't an invitation for a merc to whine about previous strat rounds. Keep it current ladies, in this strat we were stabbed in the back while prepping our western armies. We are now in the process of paying you back for this affront. You are free to rage quit.
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 21, 2013, 11:07:07 pm »

It's called a siege. This word may be foreign to you, but in English it means nobody goes in or out.

It's called making friends Strudog, the Wolves are fortunate to have very strong ties with its allies, as opposed to your lot.
this isn't an invitation for a merc to whine about previous strat rounds. Keep it current ladies, in this strat we were stabbed in the back while prepping our western armies. We are now in the process of paying you back for this affront. You are free to rage quit.

Its called being controlled by the Greys, like every other faction (apart from Shu Han)
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Those are the rules no?