Zeus
8 (7.1%)
Kuyak_Hero
1 (0.9%)
Skinboat
6 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Voting closed: April 28, 2015, 10:59:55 pm

Author Topic: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted  (Read 51977 times)

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
Re: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted
« Reply #645 on: June 15, 2015, 08:29:42 am »
Finally applying for admin!

- I understand that there is fun to be had outside of blind-rage k/d sprees, but "bending the rules" sets a bad example for the rest of the community and defeats the purpose of the mod.
- A bunch of people already thought I was admin due to Hungry and I being IRL butt-buddies.
- I have seen a lot of admin work first-hand due to Hungry and I playing in the same room often.
- I have also seen less-than-ideal admin usage (or non-usage) recently and would like to help fix that shit, yo.
- I REALLY like the pink text, it's super pretty.

Thanks for your time and consideration, party on Wayne.

NIPS and HIPS, I can't tell the difference; make it so.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: June 15, 2015, 10:29:36 am »
no ty
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #647 on: June 15, 2015, 04:29:46 pm »
+6
no ty

we arent gonna stop until 100% of the remaining playerbase have admin power

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
« Reply #648 on: June 15, 2015, 04:51:38 pm »
+1
we arent gonna stop until 100% of the remaining playerbase have admin power

So basically no admins? 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #649 on: June 15, 2015, 07:41:23 pm »
So basically no admins?

No, just shitloads of admins to ensure every new player gets banned immediately.

This is an elitist community not open to peasant scum.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #650 on: June 15, 2015, 08:52:05 pm »
Finally applying for admin!

- I understand that there is fun to be had outside of blind-rage k/d sprees, but "bending the rules" sets a bad example for the rest of the community and defeats the purpose of the mod.
- A bunch of people already thought I was admin due to Hungry and I being IRL butt-buddies.
- I have seen a lot of admin work first-hand due to Hungry and I playing in the same room often.
- I have also seen less-than-ideal admin usage (or non-usage) recently and would like to help fix that shit, yo.
- I REALLY like the pink text, it's super pretty.

Thanks for your time and consideration, party on Wayne.

OK, I will support you as long as I get  to team kill anyone I want!

Offline SP1N

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: N1PS, SP1N
« Reply #651 on: June 16, 2015, 04:26:56 am »
OK, I will support you as long as I get  to team kill anyone I want!

[N]o
(click to show/hide)

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #652 on: June 16, 2015, 05:58:23 am »
[Y]es!
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: June 16, 2015, 07:14:22 am »
+1
Following the death of his clan, Pennsylvanian cRPG admin Havelle becomes standoffish and abrasive. When he is reassigned and partnered with NIPS, Havelle immediately clashes with the older admin. Both having one thing in common; hating working in pairs. Together they uncover a massive loom-trafficking ring. As they encounter increasingly rule-breaking situations, Havelle and NIPS begin to form a bond. Havelle's loose-cannon behavior might just help them apprehend the rule-breakers -- if it doesn't get them both permabanned first.
Sounds like a visitors can't see pics , please register or login
novel
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline SP1N

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: June 16, 2015, 04:13:45 pm »
Following the death of his clan, Pennsylvanian cRPG admin Havelle becomes standoffish and abrasive. When he is reassigned and partnered with NIPS, Havelle immediately clashes with the older admin. Both having one thing in common; hating working in pairs. Together they uncover a massive loom-trafficking ring. As they encounter increasingly rule-breaking situations, Havelle and NIPS begin to form a bond. Havelle's loose-cannon behavior might just help them apprehend the rule-breakers -- if it doesn't get them both permabanned first.

We're the heroes cRPG needs, but not the ones it deserves.
(click to show/hide)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #655 on: June 16, 2015, 08:23:30 pm »
+3

At the end of the movie, Havelle and NIPS are eating McDonalds in their new office, feet resting up on the desk. Small talk and the slurp of empty soda cups fills the room. The camera zooms in on an ashtray and one of their hands comes into frame, squashing a spent cigarette in it. A thick case folder is dropped into the table from out of frame, rattling the ash tray. Camera cuts wide and it's Nashringa. He spreads several screenshots across their desk, showing the faces of well known clan leaders from NA and EU. "You aren't gonna believe this," Nash says. CUT TO CREDITS

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline SP1N

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: June 16, 2015, 09:10:58 pm »
+2
At the end of the movie, Havelle and NIPS are eating McDonalds in their new office, feet resting up on the desk. Small talk and the slurp of empty soda cups fills the room. The camera zooms in on an ashtray and one of their hands comes into frame, squashing a spent cigarette in it. A thick case folder is dropped into the table from out of frame, rattling the ash tray. Camera cuts wide and it's Nashringa. He spreads several screenshots across their desk, showing the faces of well known clan leaders from NA and EU. "You aren't gonna believe this," Nash says. CUT TO CREDITS

Teenage Cady Heron (N1PS) was educated in Africa by her scientist parents. When her family moves to the suburbs of Calradia, N1PS finally gets to experience public servers and gets a quick primer on the cruel, tacit laws of popularity that divide her fellow sperglords into tightly knit cliques. She unwittingly finds herself in the good graces of an elite group of cool students dubbed "the Admins," but N1PS soon realizes how her shallow group of new friends earned this nickname.
(click to show/hide)

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: June 17, 2015, 09:35:48 am »
+4
I'd like to apply for an NA game admin, i think my renown/infamy ratio speaks for itself. I'm also a self-proclaimed DTV hero. I don't know anybody either and I'm a nobody as well, so I'm perfect for the job!

Oh...

There's already new admins.......and they've already almost made a nice patch.....
Well i better put crpg admin on my resume anyways I definitely would have been accepted if I wasn't too late or underqualified.
shoot me on discord or real life

Offline gallonigher

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Gallonigher
« Reply #658 on: June 17, 2015, 06:45:07 pm »
+7

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #659 on: June 20, 2015, 04:52:33 am »
+4
FACT: 78% of the entire NA population is now comprised of admins.