Zeus
8 (7.1%)
Kuyak_Hero
1 (0.9%)
Skinboat
6 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Voting closed: April 28, 2015, 10:59:55 pm

Author Topic: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted  (Read 51816 times)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Re: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2013, 05:28:47 am »
+6
Anyone who made the decision to join HoC doesn't have good enough judgement to be admin.

A shining example of why we need more unbiased admins, and why you are no longer one.  Unlike you, I don't judge people by what banner they wear, as everyone should be treated as an individual.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2013, 08:36:10 am »
Oooo oooo

Give it to me! gimme gimme!

Qualifications:

1. I'm just prejudice... not racist.
2. I'm usually high or drunk when I play.
3. I really want to talk in purple during strat games so people can hear me talk about nothing to do with rules or administrating.
4. I want to ban people just for the lel's
5. Everyone loves me or loves to hate me.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2013, 08:43:08 am »
+2
A shining example of why we need more unbiased admins, and why you are no longer one.  Unlike you, I don't judge people by what banner they wear, as everyone should be treated as an individual.

I'm slightly hesitant to say this, but you are absolutely incorrect on that first point. Smoothrich should have his admin immediately re-instated; he was the best admin that NA has ever had.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2013, 08:44:34 am »
+7
I'm slightly hesitant to say this, but you are absolutely incorrect on that first point. Smoothrich should have his admin immediately re-instated; he was the best admin that NA has ever had.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2013, 06:29:23 pm »
+3
chaos needs more admins

also re-admin smoothrich. hes the best thing to ever happen to this game
gods gift to crpg

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2013, 05:40:51 pm »
+26
So I'm a little late to the party on this thread and don't wear hats, so I can't throw one in. But I'd like to apply for being an admin.
  • I've been playing for a bit over a year now.
  • I'm pretty familiar with most of the (NA) community.
  • I'm calm and level headed when it comes to dealing with others.
  • I'm not a dick, douche, or shithead.
I think I'd do a great job as an admin. Oh, and I won't give special treatment to friends. Anyone who is in TS with me will vouch for this as I will hunt you down and kill you, while making the Jaws sounds as I get closer, just because I know you.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 05:45:07 pm by Rhalzo »

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2013, 06:16:13 pm »
+4
Pls make me an admin.

I don't know how to play this game--all I do is shitpost with horrible "roleplay" stories. I play erratically, if at all. I hate other cavalry players and get jealous when they take my kills or dehorse me, so I'd ban all horsemen.

Also, chances are that whoever kills me would get banned.

I like men's butts, so please take that into consideration.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Dalfador

• Marshall
  • Renown: 898
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the White Stallion
  • Game nicks: Dalfador
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2013, 05:44:23 am »
+7
I am applying.

Traits:

3 years cRPG expierence.

Knows the RULES - whats ok and whats not.

Observant in patterns of behavior.

Always thinks of possible outcomes before taking any action.

I play in a teamspeak with some friends and If they see something they will tell me. After which I would observe myself before saying/doing anything.

Plays DTV a lot (more than any other game type), the only admin I ever see in there is Desire, would watch over things when she's not there.

I play siege a lot more than battle as well, and it's rare to have an admin in there, except maybe Para. Unless there's a secret admin in there I don't know about.

I always put the rules before shenanigans, even when they aren't effecting me.

I never reply to anger/hate, I just be quiet and observe.

Will not tolerate repetitive douchebaggery.

Also, I've never really hung out in the IRC, but were I to get this position I would be in there whenever possible.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 05:49:59 am by Dalfador »

Maybe some day they'll call us heroes.

Offline Damsel

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: GoW_FarmerAvion
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2013, 07:46:25 am »
+1
I would like to apply to become an admin of NA servers.  I am a head member of the clan RoR or Republic of Rohan and am a pretty decent player of the game.  I would like to be admin because I'm a pretty mellow guy and I don't get into a rage mode easily.  I figure I have a pretty slim chance at getting it but I don't mind, I'm an older player,  been around since I first joined OotL.   Cheers!
If you are not strong willed, then allow me to change your ways.

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2013, 04:29:57 pm »
+2
I think that Rhalzo would make a good admin. He is kind to everyone in my experience. While kindness is not a required attribute to be an admin, I think it shows maturity, which is something definitely important to being an admin. +1 for Rhalzo.

Also, please consider adding an admin who is active in Siege. I have been playing siege a lot recently since it has been more popular, and there is a LOT of random team wounding going on, people leeching (QML isn't working super well) etc. For the most part it's okay, but there's a lot of random stuff like that going on. I know a big reason Para_KUTT got admin was because he was active in siege, but I haven't seen him recently.

Please make an active NA2 admin from active siege players.

Offline FrugFrug

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB Mascot
  • Game nicks: FrugFrug Owl_Beard
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2013, 05:06:18 pm »
+5
Make Rhalzo an admin just so he can say "You're doing a great job." when someone that has been banned repents and stops sinning.

On a more serious note, he would make a good admin imo.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2013, 05:12:47 pm »
+2

Your map is wrong.  Minnesota would be holding the right opinion, while the rest of the country takes the populous, but wrong decision.

Honestly, who the fuck votes for corporate scum like Reagan or the Bushes?  Not saying Democrats are much better, but at least they aren't wringing their hands as they give an evil laugh while taking it in the butt from oil companies.

Sorry, back on topic, Rhalzo would make a great admin.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Maple_Syrup

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boners
  • Game nicks: Captain_Canada Maple_Syrup_MB
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2013, 06:19:15 pm »
+10
Hey, I'd like to apply for admin because this is my favourite game/mod and figure I may as well help with administration. I'm 18 from Ontario and I've been in the community for over 1 and a half years playing almost daily and have only received 1 ban (A joke by Desire). I am fairly unbiased and have experience administrating in the Napoleanic Wars DLC. I was an admin on all official servers and also on 2 of the more played servers ran by the community. I check the forums a few times a week but am not a regular poster, Am active on strategus and my favourite server is NA2 But I play mainly on NA1 because of low siege pop.

you may also check out my old post here
http://forum.meleegaming.com/general-discussion/na-servers-game-admin-applications-open/750/

Thanks for the consideration!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 08:06:19 pm by Maple_Syrup »

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2013, 07:17:48 pm »
+1
Hey, I'd like to apply for admin because this is my favourite game/mod and figure I may as well help with administration. I'm 18 from Ontario and I've been in the community for over 1 and a half years playing almost daily and have only received 1 ban (A joke by Desire). I am fairly unbiased and have experience administrating in the Napoleanic Wars DLC. I was an admin on all official servers and also on 2 of the more played servers ran by the community. I check the forums a few times a week but am not a regular poster, Am active on strategus and my favourite server is NA2 But I play mainly on NA1 because of low siege pop.

Thanks for the consideration!

Desire got admin? At fifteen, I had the will to learn; at thirty, I could stand; at forty, I had no doubts; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding; at sixty, my ears were opened; at seventy, I could do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the square..

^ FYI that said M0D 15 D34D.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2013, 07:57:21 pm »
+12
Let it be known that I have graced Rhalzo's and Maple's applications with my +1.

You may bask in the glory of my approval. Please continue.

As an aside I'll actually post reasons to my support for these individuals later. I'm being a fatmin and scarfing my face at the KFC buffet and this phone isn't going to get oily by a long shot.

Rhalzo would make a solid and dependable administrator due to his high level of responsibility, integrity and accountability; exemplified by his command of the FIDLGB (or "fid" for time's sake) faction. His clan has lasted for a long time, showing honor in their Strategus dealings and their good repute with most people stands testament to the leadership that Rhalzo embodies for his organization (zero credit to Bronto, that antagonizing puutie [kidding]). Knowing this individual personally, and having many communication events with him and his people, I hold Rhalzo in high regard (except bronto because horse hunter) and fully back his application as an NA administrator. His choices will be justified, and his justice swift.
Rhalzo is very active, and has plenty of dependable people to keep him posted even if he's not in-game.

Maple Syrup aka Captain Canada stands as a strong applicant due to his high activity within the server and his good nature. He is patient, resilient and cool-headed; all of which traits stand to serve well in a position of service and responsibility that comprise the requirements of an administrator of the NA servers. He is amiable in every situation presented, and (like Rhalzo) is well respected within the community and holds a reputation as a strong combatant.

Both these applicants are strong choices for any vacant positions that are present within the ranks of the NA Admins and have my full support in their endeavors.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 09:23:55 pm by Dexxtaa »