Zeus
8 (7.1%)
Kuyak_Hero
1 (0.9%)
Skinboat
6 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Voting closed: April 28, 2015, 10:59:55 pm

Author Topic: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted  (Read 50981 times)

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
Re: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 12:40:08 am »
+15
Why would I put my name on this thread?

Am I a masochist or something?

No, I just believe that every server (especially siege) needs luvmin to admin them.

I never rage, I do sometimes troll people, but that's because I love them.

Plus, a lot of admin are good players in clan. I'm bad which means more time spent dead admining! and the mighty Cochon clan have a big ONE player in : me therefore no biais!

Cochon : best luvmin!

(I'm mostly on siege during the evening/night, I'm more on battle/ DTV in days when I'm at home and I'm forum addicted so everytime I'm on my comp, I'm on forum)

Been playing for two years now and helped bunch and bunch of people, would be nice to have some pink text to help them better!
So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thatoneguy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner
  • Game nicks: Bone
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 02:43:34 am »
+5
Bone_MB here.. (Thatoneguy is my original name when cRPG first started) Obviously have been playing for a long....long time and I know whats up.  Just tired of admins not being around when needed lately and so I'm throwing my name into this.  This is all I'm going to write tho.
ppppffffff.......

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 03:13:35 pm »
+5
I would be willing to work as a game admin.

I am unbiased and get along pretty well with everyone in the community.
Never do I shitpost and only have been banned for 1 hour ever.
I THINK desire would put.in a good word for me.

best regards, Tojo

In all honesty, you troll jerk off throwing character should bar you from being an admin. I watched you countless times throw into teammates then use some leet kid internet lingo

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 03:17:49 pm »
+9
I would love to throw my dance moves on to the dance floor cavalry. Been playing for over 2 years and only have one enemy and that's kaoklai. I have a great rapport with a vast majority of players and I dislike  thomfoolery and general asshatry.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 04:07:30 pm »
+12
I would like to become an Admin for the new NA servers for multiple reasons, and in no particular order:

While I was an Admin on the Acre server, I kept the place troll free and the incidents down to a minimum, yet never recieved a single complaint from how I handled things, neither from those I kicked/muted/Banned, nor from the owners. I feel that I should be able to continue that with the new servers.

I am not a "twitch/impulse" admin, and prefer to hand out the minimum level of control to solve a problem. If someone is merely flooding the chat with insults, I think a simple mute would suffice if a warning did not make them stop. Kicks would be handed out for frequently then bans, of which I believe should only be applied to actual problem cases.

While I have a reputation for being a bit of a troll on the forums, I have yet to grief on any server, and have yet to show up in any of the "Ban/Unban" sections of this forum. I do understand that the primary intent of this game is to have fun, and that fun should not come at the expense of others.

I have yet to develop any grudges against any clan or member of this community, which should help as a Game Administrator should be as impartial as possible.

I prefer to uphold not only the spirit of the law, but also how it is written and not "interpret" it to my liking. I follow the rules as they are presented, not as I would wish them to be. I care about the community.

I play often, multiple hours a day every day (besides a few saturdays). I should be able to maintain a proper presence.

Lastly, I would like to help contribute towards this community that has helped me relax on innumerable evenings, and this would be a nice way for me to "give back" as I understand that being a Game Admin is not a "perk" but rather an important responsibility.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 04:47:38 pm »
+4
I would like to become an Admin for the new NA servers for multiple reasons, and in no particular order:

While I was an Admin on the Acre server, I kept the place troll free and the incidents down to a minimum, yet never recieved a single complaint from how I handled things, neither from those I kicked/muted/Banned, nor from the owners. I feel that I should be able to continue that with the new servers.

I am not a "twitch/impulse" admin, and prefer to hand out the minimum level of control to solve a problem. If someone is merely flooding the chat with insults, I think a simple mute would suffice if a warning did not make them stop. Kicks would be handed out for frequently then bans, of which I believe should only be applied to actual problem cases.

While I have a reputation for being a bit of a troll on the forums, I have yet to grief on any server, and have yet to show up in any of the "Ban/Unban" sections of this forum. I do understand that the primary intent of this game is to have fun, and that fun should not come at the expense of others.

I have yet to develop any grudges against any clan or member of this community, which should help as a Game Administrator should be as impartial as possible.

I prefer to uphold not only the spirit of the law, but also how it is written and not "interpret" it to my liking. I follow the rules as they are presented, not as I would wish them to be. I care about the community.

I play often, multiple hours a day every day (besides a few saturdays). I should be able to maintain a proper presence.

Lastly, I would like to help contribute towards this community that has helped me relax on innumerable evenings, and this would be a nice way for me to "give back" as I understand that being a Game Admin is not a "perk" but rather an important responsibility.

We need trolls on the server tho. The pop would be down to 25 percent

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 06:09:56 pm »
+30
I'm an old veteran and a huge my old friendgit, which seems to be the proper pre-requisites for an NA admin.

If chosen, my first order of business will be to sit atop my perch of enlightenment. My second order of business will be to sneer at the rest of the community, as they look up at me from their hovels of ignorance.

Anyone named "Chesticlese" must write a 4 page essay(not including a cover page), in APA format, on "Why I shouldn't constantly trample and fork-stab my fucking teammates and especially my brother Sauce".   Weekly submissions no later than Friday 9pm, including a bibliography and works cited. Failure to comply will result in random kicks, permabans, and phone calls to Mom and Dad for being a puppy-bitch.

If I am not elected, I will locate Canary and drag a bloated deer carcass into his place of sanctuary and proceed to gesticulate wildly at his friends and loved ones until the community complies with my demands or until Canary finally bores me to death with dialogue.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 10:51:33 pm by Sauce »

Offline Necrorave

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 71
  • Who the fuck is this guy?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul
  • Game nicks: Necrorave and or Cheesus Crust
  • IRC nick: Necrorave
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 07:06:48 pm »
+5
Willing to throw myself into this.  I have always wanted to contribute to the community and perhaps this could be my application to try.

I have played Crpg more than most games that I own. (Excluding Garry's Mod sadly) I'd say that I have played for almost 2 years.  The exact date eludes me (Excluding the Forum registered date).

Nonetheless, I prefer fun over competition and will admit that I do fool around a bit.  Although, I have a clean record and have always been fairly reasonable with my actions in the community.  I tend to discuss a lot on the ideas of balance and you may see me "Complaining" a lot, yet I consider myself quite passive. Fairly neutral and quiet in Strategus so you do not have to worry about drama spawning from me.

I usually play Battle anywhere from 9:00pm-2:00am EST.  I do occasionally head onto siege with alts.  I tend to be a bit psuedo-trollish although if that is considered unacceptable for an Admin I completely understand.  I do not wish to change myself as a player (Other then spending time being an admin of course).  I will not fake myself to earn a position in your ranks.  If I am not fit for admin, then so be it.

Thank you in advance for any support some may give me and much love to those who don't.

EDIT: I have been a player since Dec 25, 2010.  Thanks again Mylet.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 08:35:23 pm by Necrorave »

Offline StormFaction

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 26
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Guard_Eryalus, HG_Igorrr
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 07:13:31 pm »
+3
I'll give it a shot I guess, why not?

I've been playing cRPG for a solid 2-3 years (since back when tin cans and aoe xp -- the good days xP), and have a solid understanding of what is expected from this community of manchildren.
I'm also relatively unknown, with no ban history, so I don't have any grudges or real haters in the community, as far as I know.

I also have experience being an admin in other games, most notably moderating a gmod rp server -- you'll know what a task that is if you've ever joined one -- and had a brief stint admin-ing a small server hosted by an old clan of mine (NYC_Keepers or something of that sort)

On a final note, I'm a college student with nothing to do over the summer, so I have ample free time to keep an eye on things.  I see this as an opportunity to finally participate more in the community, and appreciate the chance to try~

You can always count on old Beelzebub to throw the best LAN party, he eats children's dreams and shits out videogames.

Offline Working_Class

• Baron
  • Renown: 139
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths, Squids, Frisia? Who even knows anymore
  • Game nicks: WorkingClass_ , ScumFuck_FlowerBoy
  • IRC nick: WorkingClass
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2013, 10:01:55 pm »
Ill fuck any one of the admins assholes furiously with the power of a thousand suns if i am hired as admin.

BTW my dick is 8 inches long and 12 inches thick

its like a motherfucking cinderblock

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2013, 10:11:12 pm »
+25
Other than light moderation on other forums, I have never administered in-game. For that reason, my aim is  to play a more passive role, mostly for afks/leechers and malicious rule-breaking. I have been highly involved in competitive environments before, so I can be understanding about what goes on in chat, such as trash talk, unless it gets personal. For that reason, I doubt I will issue that many mutes. I feel I know a good number of battle players in the NA community after more than 2 years of playing.

I have experience collaborating with groups and I try to be reasonable with decisions. I am a fan of issuing warnings or watching things play out for a while, since everyone "knows" each other. I will only use kicks when necessary, like an afk player. I doubt I can do much for issuing bans from the ban section, but I do feel that bans should be discussed among multiple admins. I don't care about any extra powers, but I feel I should at least make an effort to help out, even if just applying.

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2013, 11:15:10 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Frumpty for admin you say? WE'RE FUCKED. Not so fast sperglings. I've played this mod for going on two years and still have a clean ban history despite being a constant troll ray of sunshine in the community. This is because I provide sexual favors to all the admins I understand the rules and know what can constitute a ban. I see myself as an admin who would exhaust all possible alternatives before handing out a ban. I can be found playing at odd times all throughout the day, 12pm-6am est (often when no admins are on) and I frequent siege, DTV and battle.
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2013, 11:20:11 pm »
+5
I would not like to be an admin, so I find this the proper reason to become one. I play erratically throughout the week, depending on when I am carrying poo specimens from one area in the hospital to another. I recommend that I only be allowed to admin during the daylight, for when the night comes the booze enters my streams, and we all know that when the streams cross, bad things happen. I also am absolute when giving out justice (as Astralis members can attest to from being an admin in their TS).
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 11:24:46 pm by ArysOakheart »

Offline BranStark

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BranStark_Astralis
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2013, 11:52:17 pm »
+2
I would not like to be an admin, so I find this the proper reason to become one. I play erratically throughout the week, depending on when I am carrying poo specimens from one area in the hospital to another. I recommend that I only be allowed to admin during the daylight, for when the night comes the booze enters my streams, and we all know that when the streams cross, bad things happen. I also am absolute when giving out justice (as Astralis members can attest to from being an admin in their TS).

Oh yes, Arys would be the bestmin there ever was.

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2013, 01:49:27 am »
+2
I have applied for before, and just like my grandfather Ron Paul, I will never give up!!!

As a well respected cav player in this community, I enjoy lancing peasants in spawn and catapulting things in strat battles. I have had some admin experience in the old haven servers way back when. Dont do much siege, but I tend to find myself in na 1 and strat battles several hours a week.