Author Topic: Mustikki this some kind of childish joke?  (Read 2461 times)

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
Mustikki this some kind of childish joke?
« on: May 25, 2013, 11:50:29 pm »
You can't just ban someone because they play high agi character and aim to get to enemy spawn to kill unaware archers etc.

Before you killed me i'm going towards an x-bower who was wearing a white shirt and straw hat, standing to the right of the bridge - so yes I was playing, and then I get fail ban message...

Sigh.

Unban SoA_Hot_Chick_Minjy_Towel.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 01:04:20 am by polkafranzi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
Re: Mustikki this some kind of childish joke?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 12:36:29 am »
An admin doesn't always have to warn you if you break the rules.

But I wonder if an admin will have the balls to say "sorry, I was wrong". Still waiting.

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 12:55:17 am »
But I wonder if an admin will have the balls to say "sorry, I was wrong". Still waiting.

Hey, that quote is out of context. :D

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 12:57:49 am »
Hey, that quote is out of context. :D

I know but I liked it so I stole it ^^

Cos it was about Thomek, and Mustikki today "did a Thomek"...that's why xD

Actually even worse, Thomek actually bans for a reason, be it small.  Can't wait to hear something on this.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 01:13:10 am »
Mustikki banned me without warning once aswell. I was playing as a level 30 character, going 12 / 27 and I was using spiked club and some peasant gear. I was had around 4 kills and 2 deaths. Then I got banned out of nowhere when I was one of the few guys left, I was standing near some of my teammates waiting for the enemy to come, then I get banned without warning. Found out I got banned for leeching ...

And using the "you are a veteran player, you should know better" is a just a bad excuse. So even if I am a veteran I shouldn't get a warning before I possibly get banned? Never seen any other admin ban without a warning first, even if they are a veteran player or not.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 01:18:47 am »
Mustikki banned me without warning once aswell. I was playing as a level 30 character, going 12 / 27 and I was using spiked club and some peasant gear. I was had around 4 kills and 2 deaths. Then I got banned out of nowhere when I was one of the few guys left, I was standing near some of my teammates waiting for the enemy to come, then I get banned without warning. Found out I got banned for leeching ...

And using the "you are a veteran player, you should know better" is a just a bad excuse. So even if I am a veteran I shouldn't get a warning before I possibly get banned? Never seen any other admin ban without a warning first, even if they are a veteran player or not.

Seems just cos he likes to play in full 1h/cav gear (which I do all the bloody time with Adelheid), that he thinks some dude running really fast past him in peasant gear is leeching. Power trip much? If he took care to maybe wait, and watch Minjy_Towel the following round, he would then see how I play, instead of the fail instaban.

As for your case, actually singling you out lol, from spec probably too xD

But these long term admins can just do as they please, nothing we can say or do unless they are trial admins I guess.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2013, 01:52:27 am »
Come on, Mustikki, is a fair admin, and that is said by me, who got banned several times by him in the past.

Admins are people, and even if he did a mistake, I don`t believe that he deserves to be hanged for it.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2013, 01:57:35 am »
Come on, Mustikki, is a fair admin, and that is said by me, who got banned several times by him in the past.

Admins are people, and even if he did a mistake, I don`t believe that he deserves to be hanged for it.

That maybe so, but I just think actively banning and playing but not actively checking the ban/unban section on the same evening is a bit weak somehow. I'm sick and had no plans but to just sit in and play a bit, where there's no compensation for the mistake except maybe playing on DTV *zzzzzzzzz*

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2013, 11:49:21 am »
Don't speak bs. Everyone knows very well you are leeching money with your alt so you can play/troll with your plated charger.

Also you have got already so many bans that if you keep on the route your getting an essay ban soon.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2013, 01:10:32 pm »
I hope playing with gear worth 1 gold upkeep is not officially recognized as leeching  :rolleyes:
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2013, 01:15:26 pm »
I hope playing with gear worth 1 gold upkeep is not officially recognized as leeching  :rolleyes:
It can't be leeching means that you are not contributing to the team and if you still are playing good then there is no problem and the low tier equipment is aswell there to be used.
But in this case dunno....

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2013, 04:14:17 pm »
Don't speak bs. Everyone knows very well you are leeching money with your alt so you can play/troll with your plated charger.

Also you have got already so many bans that if you keep on the route your getting an essay ban soon.

What a surprise. Coming out all defensive when in the wrong.

I clearly stated I am using this character to MAKE gold, not leech it.  Using gear and actively trying to do something is NOT leeching.  So your ban was fail, unjust, and actually abuse of rights.  You know you're in the wrong on this one but just can't admit it eh big boy.

Ancient bans aside, and omitting KABAN_vn_whatever whoever the hell that is oO, please look at the Erzengel ban (no offense made), the randomdude one - yes I think I was afking, and the rest are seriously old and were all justified.  I play all the time with Hot_Chick and she always has gear, always doing something - this time you just made a ridiculous decision and aren't man enough to admit it.

It can't be leeching means that you are not contributing to the team and if you still are playing good then there is no problem and the low tier equipment is aswell there to be used.
But in this case dunno....

Was wearing the same gear set you sometimes use, with the white headcloth, white tunic thing and wooden stick.  Getting killed by a fully loomed up cav/1h was gonna happen, but at least I try and go for soft targets.  Of course proud admin won't see this, just digging up old bullshit to make himself look like he done right.

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2013, 04:27:39 pm »
white headcloth, white tunic thing and wooden stick
Never use this damned set, it is known as herkkutatti's gear set and you will always get banned for using it (for leeching)

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2013, 04:30:25 pm »
Never use this damned set, it is known as herkkutatti's gear set and you will always get banned for using it (for leeching)

Haha dude, you got it wrong, I swear it used to be this epic item instead:

(click to show/hide)

8-)

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2013, 04:31:54 pm »
Yep, KABAN_vn_Kamelot isn't your character. He just has nearly exactly the same key as you (one more number at the end). I guess Mustikki just forgot the ) at the end of your key while checking your ban history. This is the reason why he is also shown. :)