Author Topic: a snake in the grass  (Read 15269 times)

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
Re: a snake in the grass
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2013, 09:21:58 pm »
Well, just 1 thing Kesh, No need to post that many links to the battle's I've been to, I do not plan on changing my name, quite the opposite.

I plan to use this name in the name of glory, and to all of those who oppose FCC and most of the blue block

I in no way think this was a bad idea, lost no sleep over this. Now, most of you who dislike Kesh/Matey/Bale, I hope you've enjoyed them rage for the past 6 pages of posts.
Also to that GOR guy...Blacklist me from your battles all you want, I've never heard of you.

Sidenote: Didn't get kicked from Ss ya nerds, they sucked too hard. (not as hard as FCC)
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2013, 09:23:42 pm »
I always respected Saxton from what I saw on the battle field, can't say I've ever really seen him post (much) or otherwise had any interactions.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2013, 09:24:50 pm »
+1
I'm not quite sure which is lower, Saxton selling the fief that technically wasn't his, but belonged to his faction--Or Dynamike attacking Lost Legion just for the simple fact that this drama is going on? Can't the LL guys at least establish a foothold before you nerds foaming at the mouth have to go after them?
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2013, 09:28:01 pm »
+3
I'm not quite sure which is lower, Saxton selling the fief that technically wasn't his, but belonged to his faction--Or Dynamike attacking Lost Legion just for the simple fact that this drama is going on? Can't the LL guys at least establish a foothold before you nerds foaming at the mouth have to go after them?

Well we haven't relinquished our claim to the fief and my understanding is that they were not interested in returning it... so why wouldn't we attack it? we are also still technically at war with LL.

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2013, 09:48:37 pm »
+1
To all those people thinking he can just retire or change his gender - its a no-go.  Just save one battle where you know his score and the name changes on it even when his name changes after the battle. I have already noted this and if he changes his name I will post that as well. 

(He went 11-23 on May 4th 4:02 pm battle for HOC (just before he was blacklisted) against Chevalier_martin_le_durable).  His name may change but he will always be that particular slot in that particular battle.

He almost always tends to do poorly except against peasants or people in light ninja gear - main reason he was able to get in our battle and in other battles was because faction members get guaranteed slots in battles when above a certain level and I would ask other factions to hire him.  Our enemies are more than welcome to hire him as much as you want as he is a feeder, pretty weak in combat but refuses to do other classes and who doesn't follow commanders' orders in strat battles just runs out and gets killed thinking he can melee.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=3536  11-23
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=3266  13-18
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=3316  10-31
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=2915 15-34
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=3166  25-42
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=2750 5-12

I will not be surprised one bit if you look after him everyday from now on just in case he changes his name. that's the kind of attitude that makes you  so loveable and makes everyone like your clan so much
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2013, 10:19:14 pm »
I will not be surprised one bit if you look after him everyday from now on just in case he changes his name. that's the kind of attitude that makes you  so loveable and makes everyone like your clan so much

And you love supporting cheaters and liars so I guess thats what makes you so loveable shincock - didn't you quit crpg 2 months ago?  Still - "you look after [me] everyday from now on in case [I post something I can make up shit about and respond to while clueless since I dont play this game anymore."

Man I really pity people that obsess over me like you and arrowaine do.  You dont even play this game and you still need to read what i post on the forums.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 10:23:44 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2013, 10:26:00 pm »
I obsess over killing you in game, but you should take that as a compliment more than anything.  Maybe if your kingsguard wasn't so stab happy, you'd find yourself impaled on my lance less frequently. 
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2013, 10:35:13 pm »
Well Kesh, If you pity ShinOCK and Arrowaine for obsessing over you, then I pity YOU for obsessing over me.

Think before what you say kiddo
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2013, 10:39:36 pm »
+5
I obsess over killing you in game, but you should take that as a compliment more than anything.  Maybe if your kingsguard wasn't so stab happy, you'd find yourself impaled on my lance less frequently.

Back when I was an archer I started getting targeted by your side's cav players too, how I countered that was by shadowing Kesh to make him the higher priority target.  :mrgreen:

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2013, 10:40:42 pm »

Also to that GOR guy...Blacklist me from your battles all you want, I've never heard of you.

sure you heard about me, i was HoC_Retainer_Bruttus, i just started a new clan, just have to wait to make it official, when i finnaly found someone that can make me atleast a decent banner

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2013, 11:00:25 pm »
And you love supporting cheaters and liars so I guess thats what makes you so loveable shincock - didn't you quit crpg 2 months ago?  Still - "you look after [me] everyday from now on in case [I post something I can make up shit about and respond to while clueless since I dont play this game anymore."

Man I really pity people that obsess over me like you and arrowaine do.  You dont even play this game and you still need to read what i post on the forums.

I don't really obsess over you, i just react to people being stupid and you're pretty much the only one that keep posting the stupidest shits while being serious about them on this forum... I merely post my opinions, take them as you wish, i don't really care.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 11:12:19 pm by SHinOCk »
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2013, 11:13:59 pm »
+2
Well Kesh, If you pity ShinOCK and Arrowaine for obsessing over you, then I pity YOU for obsessing over me.

Think before what you say kiddo

I think you highly over-estimate your own infamy Saxton. People will remember that you are not to be trusted and of low moral standards; I doubt anyone will put in any effort beyond that. You can continue to portray yourself as a big deal now but you are just an annoying fellow you pulled off a bit of strat treachery; you can continue to "gf nerd" FCC people you kill in crpg in the hope of eliciting strong hatred but I think it is safe to say no one cares about you; you set us back a bit and we now have to expend some troops retaking one of our fiefs... people will get xp and things will continue on.

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2013, 11:19:34 pm »
I think you highly over-estimate your own infamy Saxton. People will remember that you are not to be trusted and of low moral standards; I doubt anyone will put in any effort beyond that. You can continue to portray yourself as a big deal now but you are just an annoying fellow you pulled off a bit of strat treachery; you can continue to "gf nerd" FCC people you kill in crpg in the hope of eliciting strong hatred but I think it is safe to say no one cares about you; you set us back a bit and we now have to expend some troops retaking one of our fiefs... people will get xp and things will continue on.

Looks like someone was sore over that comment. If you doubt anyone will put in any effort, then ask your beloved leader Keshian.
If you consider a 1900-man army, and possibly more, to be "some" troops, then good for you guys, you have strat troops, can i sell those too?

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2013, 11:22:31 pm »
+2
Yeah kesh hunting is quite fun especially when I get dehorsed, swarmed by his cronies than proceed to bash through all of them and murder kesh but dying instantly to pikes more often than succeeding  is kinda funny too.

And the only person in here who is kinda big deal in here is me, so all you lesser nerds can go cry :)

btw saxton what did you get for trading all that stuff in because it feels like you got almost nothing for betraying FCC. At least the twotons got a whole swathe of fiefs for siding with FCC
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2013, 11:26:19 pm »
This thread would be enough payment for me, but what i got from LL was sufficient enough for me, not going to share much else.