Author Topic: Banned from HRE without reason  (Read 865 times)

Offline Tenzen

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Banned from HRE without reason
« on: February 11, 2013, 07:02:36 pm »
Just banned for hitting friend in his shield, while defending virgin (my ping was 250+ so i couldnt go attack). Something's wrong with admins?  :?

Offline Ego_HRE

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire / Coalition
  • Game nicks: Ego_HRE
Re: Banned from HRE without reason
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 07:24:34 pm »
Something wrong with u?
Reason: griefing, teamwounding, Ragepolling (think...there enough)
3days banned

Offline Tenzen

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 07:49:43 pm »
Something wrong with u?
Reason: griefing, teamwounding, Ragepolling (think...there enough)
3days banned

Griefing = Hitting friend in a shield?
Teamwounding = Accidental teamwound with 500+ ping?
Ragepolling = Polling a potential leecher?
3 days banned = you forgot your medication?

lol

Offline Tenzen

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 07:55:01 pm »
Whatever the reason i posted this to show that HRE needs at least some rule changing, this is taking it too far. Also saw ppl banned a few days ago for accident teamkill by Tazman. I know youll all team up against me but im telling the truth. You can permanently ban me from your server, i dont really care, that will just prove im right. :)

Edit: Sorry not Tazman, he banned ppl for boxfights (0 dmg ones also while protecting virgin), thats not in rules so he should modify them if he wants to ban someone. The accident teamkill bans were submitted by Lothar. Going with the truth will not get me far, i know... well... someone needs to tell it ^^
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 08:47:19 pm by Tenzen »

Offline Tazman

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tazman_HRE
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 11:22:29 pm »
You should realy read the rules...but moment. You did it but you don't want to understand it?

Your Points

1. Attacking a shield of a friend ... you make damage at the shield and the teammates can't use it against bots!!!! GRIEFING
2. Teamwounding ... you realy think a high ping brings no damage? OMG .. I THINK I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND YOU
3. Ragepolling ... who leeched? A player with peasant armor and low weapon? YOU SHOULD REALY READ THE RULES ... AND UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THE RULES WHILE YOU JOINING THE SERVER
4. 3 Days ... it's to less for you ... HOW OFTEN YOU DO ANY SHIT IF YOU THOUGHT THERE IS NO ADMIN

I forgot 1 thing:

Boxingfights ... and defend the virgin? I think, you should defend the virgin against bots, not teammates. Why should a boxing fight be allowed if the teammates fight in front with bots and needed help? All players will be warned...but after 2 warnings, what do you think will happen?

The community don't need trolls like you!!!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 11:37:32 pm by Tazman »

Offline Sir_Smokealot

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: NetzwerG
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 11:47:18 pm »
After your first poll i asked you why you poll. Your answer was Reason: Noob. I warned you to dont do that again. Then you came back and start polling again without giving a reason and i kicked you. After that you came back and started to teamhit at the virgin (doesent matter if its a friend or if you have a highping). and now you say you got banned without a reason???

If your not like our rules feel free to play on a other server.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 12:13:23 am by Sir_Smokealot »

Offline Tenzen

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 01:04:13 am »
:D lots of lies and false accusations i see here, nvm unfortunately thats how "admins" operate on this server :(

I never got banned/kicked from other servers be it here or native. So obviously theres something wrong. Im here to help solve it :)

Lets start the revelations:

Tazman:
1. Attacking a shield of a friend ... you make damage at the shield and the teammates can't use it against bots!!!!
Of course im not an idiot who will destroy teammates shields on important or normal priority battle against bots. I only do that to people who hit me with hand or kick me (and again from friendly intentions - never evil!) (everyone does that (kicking/punching) to me, because i move funny or whatever i do, but noone wants to notice from admins and everyone thinks im a bad guy) they just want some fun while defending virgin from peasants, and i respect that, this is a game after all...
2. Teamwounding ... you realy think a high ping brings no damage? OMG .. I THINK I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND YOU
What you wrote was just retarded... no comment
3. Ragepolling ... who leeched? A player with peasant armor and low weapon?
First of, i never rage so "ragepolling" cannot apply, i just friendly poll Jony for fun when i see him afk (cause he really goes afk sometimes :) ).
YOU SHOULD REALY READ THE RULES ... AND UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THE RULES WHILE YOU JOINING THE SERVER
Turn off caps, thats raging... of course i read the rules... thats why im complaining about being banned without a reason. However it appears you dont know your own rules Tazman. You banned players for boxing fight, even tho it wasnt griefing nor teamwounding (0 dmg) nor it was disturbing other players or made us loose. Bots were miles away from virgin so it didnt endanger mission, i was watching personally. So, get to work and start reading before post.
Oh and one more thing:
Why should a boxing fight be allowed if the teammates fight in front with bots and needed help?
So if i just stand at the virgin like im afk its ok, but if i start moving or friendly boxing with someone while defending its ban? Get yourself together you are rage banning ffs...
Lets go on..
3 Days ... it's to less for you
I dont care about how many days i can play on other servers or go back to native or play other game, i wont cry like you certainly were while you werent an admin.
Second, even though i write this all in self defense you all read this as im raging or just want to argue... thats sad. You need to be more objective, less subjective. I was admin on native servers so dont think you are so higher than me, and if you need help ill be glad to give you a few advices how to lead community happy server.
HOW OFTEN YOU DO ANY SHIT IF YOU THOUGHT THERE IS NO ADMIN
I play the same even if theres all admins around me or there isnt any. On the side note, countless times have i been teamwounded or teamkilled unintentionally (or maybe intentionaly sometimes) and i never reported like most other players do, so that makes me bad guy again right?
Ive seen how you play. You just stand with a hidden name at the virgin and watch other people try to actually have some fun in long boring virgin defendings and just rageban everyone who moves... i find that quite evil. The only admin i seen playing fairly with rest of the community is no_rules_just_play. You should all follow his example and learn from this honorable person. Not saying real annoying trolls shouldnt be banned ofc, but you always somehow ban good ppl while trolls rule server in your absence.
The community don't need trolls like you!!!
I play with the community for the community, if that means getting me banned for making other players have more fun in this game, then so be it. And calm down please...

Sir_Smokealot:
After your first poll i asked you why you poll. Your answer was Reason: Noob.
Obviously that was a joke. Jony is my friend and i respect him. And again you also thought i was "ragepoll"-ing... and kicked me.
Then you came back and start polling again without giving a reason and i kicked you
Now that sounds like i just rage entered and polled from one kick just to get another... that was like 2+h after the first kick poll... you need to start reading people's intentions better and less kick/ban spam like your friend here. The easiest thing to do is always to ban someone and dont think much about it. Now how about you try to do something honorable for a change?
After that you came back and started to teamhit at the virgin (doesent matter if its a friend or if you have a highping).
This is a complete lie, and again directed toward me as an attack and insult on my honor with subjective thinking. I stayed near the virgin cause of my ping, of course i dont want to charge then you would ban me for suicide. Anyway, easy wave made the defenders be without too much role again, and since that player near V hit me once with hand, i hit him few times in his shield for fun of course not to repay him like others do. I dont want him banned or something but i think i am the lesser evil in such situations...
and now you say you got banned without a reason???
Yes.

Thank you for your time.

Offline Sir_Smokealot

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: NetzwerG
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2013, 03:50:14 am »
Obviously that was a joke. Jony is my friend and i respect him. And again you also thought i was "ragepoll"-ing... and kicked me.
You think its funny to annoy ppl with that kind of stupid polls and even more when its just a joke? And i didnt kicked you the first time i just warned you.
This is a complete lie, and again directed toward me as an attack and insult on my honor with subjective thinking. I stayed near the virgin cause of my ping, of course i dont want to charge then you would ban me for suicide. Anyway, easy wave made the defenders be without too much role again, and since that player near V hit me once with hand, i hit him few times in his shield for fun of course not to repay him like others do
No its not a lie. I was watching you because i was dead and someone told me in the admin chat to keep a eye on you, cause you  made nonsens on the eu7 server before. I saw you hitting the shield of this guy and you also hit him. The stupid polls and that teamwounding was for me the reason to give you a ban (its not a permaban).
I have no problem that you just standing on the V and defend her specialy when you have a highping and also i would never ban someone for teamhitting accidentally, nobody of the HRE Admins would do that. But you offend against the rules with that teamwounding and that polls and got the ban with a reason for it.

Offline Tenzen

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 05:40:14 am »
You think its funny to annoy ppl with that kind of stupid polls and even more when its just a joke? And i didnt kicked you the first time i just warned you.
Yes i believe you are right about that, i am sorry, just wanted to make it clear it wasnt "ragepoll" or polling for kick without reason. He was afk though, so it could be translated as poll for leeching but that wasnt my intention, sorry again :)
I was watching you because i was dead and someone told me in the admin chat to keep a eye on you, cause you  made nonsens on the eu7 server before.
That nonsense was the same case, i polled Jony when i saw him afk for a bit (without evil intentions) and players playing at that time didnt seem to like it. Well you wont be seeing me polling again without a very very good reason again :D
I saw you hitting the shield of this guy and you also hit him.
This i dont understand. I saw him holding shield and i hit his shield twice then i got banned, i didnt see it hit him. Maybe because of heavy lag i was experiencing but i really didnt see anything like hit, because when i accidently hit someone i immediately sheath my weapon and say sorry. So clearly my intention was to hit his shield and not him, and i guess that makes it unintentional teamhit IF it happened at all, which "by the rules" is not bannable but i have seen lothar ban ppl for that too. And you didnt see him hit me with hand, but i forgive you that if you agree that i didnt do anything bannable exept making that poll.

So i accept my sentence for useless poll, and i wont be polling again, but i dont think i am guilty of any other crimes.

Oh and im sure community would appreciate if other admins could persuade Tazman to lower his daily ban count...

I repeat, this is not an unban request. This was only made to make things clear and give me a chance to speak for the part of community that wants to play peacefully and funny without making trouble for other players or admins or doing other malicious things, and still contribute greatly to Defending The Virgin mission.

Thanks for understanding.

Offline Tazman

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tazman_HRE
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 11:40:41 am »
Thread should be closed. Tenzen will not understand his fails.

More sentences are senseless.

Offline witchhunter

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Saxony
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lothar_Duke_of_Saxony_HRE
  • IRC nick: ^30mc_HRE
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2013, 12:22:51 pm »
So far i have not banned anyone without reason, if you think so: details please. There are rules, not just on our server.
Official Server Rules, HRE Server Rules Reminder
As you can see there is almost no difference between them. The main difference on our server is that they are enforced more often. Considering fun is a matter of perspective, rules are important to define common ground. Obviously you have not been often in situations when you cant do whatever you want or you think just because this is the internet there are no rules. You have broken the rules 3 times:
22.01. ban by karasu for teamwounding
30.01. ban by me for teamwounding
11.02. ban by netzwerg for griefing, teamwounding, ragepolling

If you keep on with this pattern the banmessage saying "permanent" will turn out to be true.

There are a lot of people playing DtV on a daily basis and i dont see them having any problems with rules.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Omnium mores, tuos imprimis observato.

<@Urist> well HRE take their medival theme very serious and so is their ban/unban system ancient

Offline Tenzen

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2013, 12:56:27 pm »
Thats right you wont understand that players (including me) are getting banned too often for minor or no offenses.
22.01. ban by karasu for teamwounding
My second day of playing here - unreasonable ban, you can read more about it in topic below. lol that time got worse ban ever. Explains rules are so good and admins objective :D
30.01. ban by me for teamwounding
Aimee took some screenshots and banned about 10 players that day (again for wrong reasons we were protecting virgin from saboteurs) more details in topic below.
11.02. ban by netzwerg for griefing, teamwounding, ragepolling
This is explained here in detail. No further debate needed.

So what does this tell... lets see... banned THREE (3) times for minor or no offense that should result in max penalty of a warning or kick (on normal/reasonable server).

The only penalty i accept i committed against rules is this one for polling without clear reason twice in 2 hours and thats it. Im going to serve the sentence of 3 days for that knowing what i did. I cant say the same for the first 2 bans.

Considering fun is a matter of perspective
You are right! For example, Tazmans vision of having fun is standing at virgin and rageban anyone that moves. Very entertaining!

There are a lot of people playing DtV on a daily basis and i dont see them having any problems with rules.
Well they didnt have the luck of accidentally hitting admins friend or playing in the same time as Aimee, dont worry more and more people will complain. Especially if someone new comes like me. This here community is old so everyone knows each other, outsiders are not welcome. Thats the core problem. Debating over this is no longer needed.