Author Topic: What is THAT?  (Read 80648 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: What is THAT?
« Reply #675 on: September 26, 2011, 10:53:29 pm »
+3 for your equipment, not +2.
But everything else is correct and nicely explained.
Ahh, thanks. I was a bit unsure actually. Edited it in my post.

I've got that message but nothing has happened? =O
Nothing will happen. The bonus is also in strategus (crafting items for an army) and doesn't affect your cRPG character or equipment at all.

Wait, but according to Mtemtko he usually gets that message when he switches equip around, in fact I've almost never seen this message myself and I always use the same equip. So I'm not sure if using the same set of equip all the time is actually the best way to take advantage of that message.
Getting it while switching around gear can be both good and bad. It makes you able to craft more varied types of equipment, but it makes the boost less (because of the -1) making them not MW but x2 or x1.

The chance to gain this is also related to your character level. When you are lvl 30+ you chances to get it is almost nothing. Or it IS nothing. Can't remember. It's explained earlier in this thread.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
Re: What is THAT?
« Reply #676 on: October 17, 2011, 05:29:57 am »
got it with lvl 30. But dont get it very often, it seems. so chances are low, aight.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.