Poll

Does this thread need a poll?

Lemon is a nerd
No

Author Topic: [Global] Elderly Woman  (Read 37083 times)

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
Re: [NA] Desire/ Nightingale
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2013, 06:08:37 am »
+2
I know right and it was done within 8 mins wonder how can I come up with this story

Your really good at making up a story muki, you even fit in what I claimed I said! Good job covering up this mess for me!

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2013, 06:14:26 am »
Your really good at making up a story muki, you even fit in what I claimed I said! Good job covering up this mess for me!

Guess I should quit drawing and go into story telling (`う`)¦
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2013, 05:36:00 pm »
Desire, not sure on the rules and I was hoping you could clarify:

If most of the server wants a new map in DTV, is it ok to kill  the V?

I've seen this happen many times and wondered since this last ban from killing V
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline cap

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2013, 06:09:20 pm »

I've seen this happen many times and wondered since this last ban from killing V

Self help is not encouraged in crpg.  In this circumstance, you must visit other servers to find an admin, go to the forum, go to irc, etc...

Otherwise, you run the risk of a ban.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2013, 07:11:03 pm »

If the server is in 100% agreement that the map should be changed, then I don't see a problem with it.

Offline LLJK_NaughtPrimary

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2013, 07:53:26 pm »
+1
By your own logs Muki you prove my point. Nowhere in them was I warned, I was simply kicked. After being kicked other players noticed admin abuse. I know that you admins like to circlejerk but you can't even get your stories straight. Before you edit those logs here they are screencapped for posterity with all the relevant parts in red. Not only do I have further proof of how corrupt desire is, I will also be filing a complaint against you for collusion.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2013, 10:23:39 pm »
By your own logs Muki you prove my point. Nowhere in them was I warned, I was simply kicked. After being kicked other players noticed admin abuse. I know that you admins like to circlejerk but you can't even get your stories straight. Before you edit those logs here they are screencapped for posterity with all the relevant parts in red. Not only do I have further proof of how corrupt desire is, I will also be filing a complaint against you for collusion.

Every time an admin takes action against someone breaking the rules there is always at least one person that says abuse. Its sad to believe that you took his statement seriously. I truly hope you are just trolling otherwise, I worry about your sanity.

I'll restate what you did wrong:
1) "No exploiting of any kind"
- "Using a bug to gain undeserved benefits"
2) "Glitching is allowed, being an asshat isn't"
-  "exploiting invisible barriers"
- "going out of map bounds"

Offline LLJK_NaughtPrimary

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2013, 12:37:11 am »
Of course when confronted with evidence that can't be denied you simply attack my character and tout the party line. Prove to me where you indicated that I, LLJK_NaughtPrimary was warned. Thanks to Muki everyone can see the entirety of what happened. So again show me where you specifically warned ME, or otherwise gave any indication that I was doing something inappropriate before being kicked.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2013, 01:04:24 am »
+4

Why the hell would I or any other admin falsify the logs that are easily accessible to the devs and overlords; the reason I posted up the logs was to show to the public what has happen since you claimed this "Anyone can write something in notepad the copy and paste. You can try to cover things up as much as you want".

Of course when confronted with evidence that can't be denied you simply attack my character and tout the party line. Prove to me where you indicated that I, LLJK_NaughtPrimary was warned. Thanks to Muki everyone can see the entirety of what happened. So again show me where you specifically warned ME, or otherwise gave any indication that I was doing something inappropriate before being kicked.

Quote from: http://forum.meleegaming.com/announcements/official-server-rules/
Breaking a rule may net you a warning, mute, kick or ban at admin discretion depending on severity of rule broken and player history (yes, repeated offenders are treated more harshly). In minor offences you usually get a written warning first, in more severe cases you might get kicked or even banned immediately.

If you ever get kicked, consider that a serious warning - you are obviously doing something wrong. If you are unsure what it is, re-read these rules and/or ask the admin in question what the kick was for in a civilized manner. If you're a hot-headed type, perhaps take a few minutes to cool off before going back to shout at the admin. Same goes for all interaction with the admins, act properly and you will most likely be received better.

I think you should take a break and cool off before jumping on to a response.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 03:35:06 am by Muki »

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2013, 06:26:35 pm »
+7
So again show me where you specifically warned ME, or otherwise gave any indication that I was doing something inappropriate before being kicked.

While we will sometimes name names in pink text in order to be very specific, personal warnings on embossed stationary are not a pre-kick requirement. When you see a general warning issued, check to be certain that you are not performing that activity. It is not standard, nor functional, to issue personal warnings to all 90 players on a server. If one person has been warned for an activity, you may assume that the warning also applies to you.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2013, 08:25:41 pm »
+1
Pretty much any time I see the pink text I type "Admin Abuse" in the server, and I know that other people do as well...we typically aren't being serious.  I haven't done it lately, but I used to always type it after I killed GranPappy too
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline cap

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2013, 08:40:01 pm »
+1
Chat abuse.

Pretty much any time I see the pink text I type "Admin Abuse" in the server, and I know that other people do as well...we typically aren't being serious.  I haven't done it lately, but I used to always type it after I killed GranPappy too

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2013, 06:47:49 am »
Chat abuse.

baaaaaaaaaaan heeeeeeee!

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2013, 07:12:19 am »
+3

Wow, thread got derailed hard. Back on topic.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2013, 08:04:27 am »
+1
While we will sometimes name names in pink text in order to be very specific, personal warnings on embossed stationary are not a pre-kick requirement. When you see a general warning issued, check to be certain that you are not performing that activity. It is not standard, nor functional, to issue personal warnings to all 90 players on a server. If one person has been warned for an activity, you may assume that the warning also applies to you.

I always love how players think that EVERY time they break the rules they deserve a warning first, before a kick, then ban. Its so naive and precious. Everyone knows the server rules by now and us admins can tell between alts of regular players and true newbies. Past offenders don't get the courtesy of a warning because they are fully expected to know the rules, especially from me.