Author Topic: MEGACLAN hero party attack fledgling BIRD CLAN!!  (Read 21412 times)

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
Re: MEGACLAN hero party attack fledgling BIRD CLAN!!
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2012, 02:05:15 am »
Don't Hospitallers and HP have some sort of agreement anyway? making this whole discussion moot?

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2012, 02:12:10 am »
If they attacked Hero Party again i'd bet VE alongside NH and everyone else would declare war against them again anyhow. If not for helping out then for wiping them out. Now with reasons.

That's debatable. VE is literally on the opposite side of the map from the Hospitallers, which makes waging war difficult and also means that any fiefs they capture will have little value to them strategically. Norse Horde gained three fiefs in the settlement ending the recent war; breaking that settlement immediately would put those gains into jeopardy and damage their diplomatic credibility as well. I don't really think it would be in the immediate interest of either faction to go to war against Hospitaller if Hospitaller goes to war against hero_party, although you're right that a faction's interest isn't the only factor that's considered when the people in it choose a particular course of action.

I just hope something interesting happens and we get some good battles out of it.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2012, 02:13:34 am »
+8
Don't Hospitallers and HP have some sort of agreement anyway? making this whole discussion moot?

Our agreement was "fun war dudes, lets stop fighting in the south so you guys can focus on defending the invasion and we can resume trade with our friends" with no hard feelings, but no guarantees.  Just like with Astralis and Chevs.

I suppose since I didn't get it notarized in an official looking Strategus MSPaint job document with a childlike airbrushed signature doodled in, my faction will now be gangbanged by everyone else in the map with Just Cause.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012, 02:15:47 am »
+2
VE and NH become treaty breakers and I wouldn't deal with them them ever.

Obviously, most won't care. Strat has all its cliques, things won't ever change, sadly.

War never changes.

Neither do angry bad nerds.

CAW CAW go the BIRDS.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2012, 02:44:58 am »
+3
I am absolutely disgusted with Hero Party, how dare they claim to protagonist Heroes when they act like antagonist villains...  No one heeds my fucking warnings man, you guys need to read up and realize that attacking Bird Clan is the worst decision any clan or faction has ever made.

Repent now, heathens, or else you will face the might of the God King's forbidden army, which has only ever been used once before...

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2012, 02:59:44 am »
To be a hero you are a villain to another race/culture/etc.

Through I do hope we can enjoy the battles/sieges

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2012, 03:03:08 am »
According to Shik in his Assuadi siege note they're merely liberating those fiefs from Phantom to possibly give back to Partyboy (?) lol.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2012, 03:05:57 am »
Oh well in that case why the fuck is there a dramadiplomacy thread?

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2012, 03:40:32 am »
I guess the BS does not get to flow over the sands in the name of the bird
Leader of BS

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2012, 03:43:03 am »
+2
God it really is nice to have 11 thousand well armed troops. Could anyone else in this community that has no idea what the hell they are talking about please tell me how incredibly OP us Hospi's are? Please guys, I really need a pick-me-up after seeing our only ally and another friendly clan (soon to be at least) wiped. So yeah, If one of you strangers could go ahead and tell me how big me penis is right now, despite it being completely flaccid, I would really appreciate it (I might even get hard!)

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2012, 03:57:17 am »
God it really is nice to have 11 thousand well armed troops. Could anyone else in this community that has no idea what the hell they are talking about please tell me how incredibly OP us Hospi's are? Please guys, I really need a pick-me-up after seeing our only ally and another friendly clan (soon to be at least) wiped. So yeah, If one of you strangers could go ahead and tell me how big me penis is right now, despite it being completely flaccid, I would really appreciate it (I might even get hard!)

Can I offer you some lube?  Hero party is cool, so I'm cool with this.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2012, 06:47:02 am »
+2
I can't wait until I get to the desert.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2012, 07:08:00 am »
+3

Im sorry but Hospitallers really are the worst people to ally/befriend with - you screwed over Chevalieres originally by making them kill themselves over Samarra castle after they gave up claims to it, then just sat and turtled up with 11,000 troops when only 1 castle out of all your cities and castles was attacked and your "ally" KUTT could have desperately used even 1000 troops, then you threw Chevalieres completely under the bus with your treaty by giving free reign to VE to wipe them out and you would do nothing and even help free up VE's troops in your lands to go attack chevalieres.  Seriously, you guys screw over all your friends and allies if you are even remotely threatened.

11,000 troops in various castles and cities for a month now doing nothing.  Bravo!!
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2012, 07:43:08 am »
+4
Partyboy... I'm on my way.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2012, 08:48:56 am »
Kesh wouldn't that be now the hour of the shining Knights of the FCC to come and help a struggling faction like the Chevaliers? Aren't you against all this ganking? If i look at the ressources of TkoV and Chevaliers, at least to my sleep depravated brain it is kind of clear how this will turn out.

You know to even the odds and make it more like a fair fight? Or any other NA Faction, which isn't bound by treaty? This attitude mmm we are the good guys and we always will be those standing up for the little guys, i don't buy it, but please proof me wrong. I got to know a lot of clans over my time in strat, most of them are just a bunch of friends playing a game, but when it comes to strategus politics/propaganda, dudes you are mechavellies all over the place, only that Mechavelli knew that he was bullshitting at times, i am not sure that everyone here(me included) always would be able to look over his own BS and still would have a clear perspective.

Also another question what i am wondering since a while. Since TkoV and FCC had been allied the last 2 strats and worked together more or less(please correct me if i am wrong). Do you even concider yourself possible enemies or do you have einstein/Stalin pact going since strat4.0 start whereby you have devided between yourselves the NA map?

Also is now Bird clan part of FCC or the other way round, i heared rumors but what the hell do i know. Sry Godking Partyboy, this shouldn't be herezy, just a blasphemic rumor which i heared.
Btw Godking, are your lands still free trading zones after PhantomZero bowed before your allmightyness?(this is for me personally the most important question in all of this ^^)

Hobb i don't have the choice of an easy target in EU, so i don't want to judge out of a perspective which i clearly can't have. I myself would perhaps also attack the weakest link in a chain. Question only is, is there a chain in the first place or is it only imaginary.
From actions you can conclude intentions, from what i have heared and read in the forums sofar a picture is forming. Still i am not playing on NA servers all day, so most of your interactions i miss out on.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future