Author Topic: Unban Hasul  (Read 457 times)

Offline hasuldedoko

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Hasul_The_Grey
Unban Hasul
« on: October 31, 2012, 05:34:37 pm »
I was playing on eu2 and Ive been in atack and was start of round and our team was rising ladder and someone peasant was walking on ladder preventing it so I team kill him to resolve this problem and less in 3 seconds after it I was banned by Gan_Ceann. He didnt explain me why and dont let me explain. So what? I must write on chat with cordially ask: please dont walk on ladder? and waiting dont know how long for him reaction? I feel unfairly banned by Gan_Ceann becouse one life of peasant is less important than valuable seconds which can determine victory or defeat of the attacking team :evil:

Offline Mylet

• The ugly
  • Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 5
  • Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Mylet
Re: Unban Hasul
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 05:44:17 pm »
Do not intentionally teamkill during a round. Also you went and killed him after he actually got off the ladder so your point is moot. You will be unbanned as scheduled tomorrow in ~23:30h.
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Offline hasuldedoko

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Hasul_The_Grey
Re: Unban Hasul
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 06:29:45 pm »
I wasnt seen he stop walking on ladder, I just try to eliminate this problem determined and I wasnt watch underfoot if he go out or no. This ban is unfair and I think more players agree with me becouse I make favor for them by killing this guy. You
blindly and consistently supports your unjust decision.