Author Topic: Issues with the Upkeep System  (Read 898 times)

Offline panderson

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The White Company
  • Game nicks: Pandersonsonsonsonson_WCo
  • IRC nick: Panderson
Issues with the Upkeep System
« on: January 06, 2011, 05:33:23 am »
This is not a whine because I can no longer use my heavy cata and churburg cuirass.  There are several mad-style frustrating issues that make me want to go play one of the other games I bought on steam during Christmas.

1.  The game often crashes after the patch or kicks me -  If this happens during a round, it automatically counts as a loss.  You lose your multiplier and have a chance to take damage to your equip.

This occurs regardless of how well my team was doing.  This has happened several times to me when my team was guaranteed to win and did in fact win.

2.  The game often crashes - This is ghey independent of the reasons in item 1.

3. NA servers aren't up - This should have been coordinated better with the NA servers.  There are alot of frustrated NA players forced to play on laggy, full EU servers. 

4.  EU Maps - Why does every EU map seem to favor a particular side?  Every single map seems to start one team either in a castle or higher ground.  This results in camping and general gheyness.

5.  Edit:  Team Horse Bumps - I agree with this in general, but it is ridiculous on maps like the docks map.  Cav cannot even move until all of their team move out.  Cav need to start out in front of their team so they don't need to bump to get out early.  If cav do not get out early, they do not beat pikemen to choke points.  If that doesn't happen, they lose any advantage of having a horse.

P.S.  Nerf Archers [more].

« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 05:43:30 am by panderson »

Offline XavierX

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: XavierX, Tycho, Javier, Zeus
Re: Issues with the Upkeep System
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 05:47:00 am »
Cav no longer work on maps that Cav have no place on IE Port Assault. Perfect.

Offline panderson

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The White Company
  • Game nicks: Pandersonsonsonsonson_WCo
  • IRC nick: Panderson
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 05:53:41 am »
I hate you Xavier.  That said, it has always been difficult to play as cav there, but this unnecessarily punishes the cav.

Offline XavierX

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: XavierX, Tycho, Javier, Zeus
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 07:22:09 am »
I hate you Xavier.  That said, it has always been difficult to play as cav there, but this unnecessarily punishes the cav.

How? its a horse, not a go kart. They are meant for open maps, not urban ones.