Poll

Which european nation has the greatest history and was the most powerful?

Great Britain
France
Italy
Spain
Greece
Germany
Denmark
Ireland
Portugal
Austria
Russia
Other...
Christmas Island :)

Author Topic: Who is really the greatest european nation?  (Read 49774 times)

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
Re: Who is really the greatest european nation?
« Reply #270 on: September 10, 2014, 06:03:00 pm »
+2
Sweden

/thread

Offline Charlemagne_De_Kingsmith

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Charlemagne The Lionheart, Lord Valentine, Die Hard Monk
« Reply #271 on: September 11, 2014, 05:17:46 am »
So you're not a brit then, just an extremely ignorant american. Go visit London one of these days, if there's a continental euro country more pozzed out and infected with self-hating multicultural "islamophobia is bad, m'kay" bundle of sticksry I haven't seen it. Excluding maybe Sweden.

I aint no yankee doodle mate. Im an aussie you bastard  :mrgreen:

You say that England is more infected with Muslims than the rest of that slut Europa. I think your confusing that with Germany and France. I believe those two countries will disappear as respective nations within 50 years. England and the rest of its bastard seed will hold on a bit longer.

But lets not talk about Sweden, that shit hole is gone already  :lol:
How do you pronounce Charlemagne? Shar-la-main =D

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 11, 2014, 05:22:23 am »
Sweden

/thread

Swedens gone mate, even if anyone there fought back its still to late  :twisted:

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 11, 2014, 10:11:28 am »
I think you're confusing nationality with... something else.

If Muslims want to come to England and have roast dinner with gravy on it, and pies with gravy, and chip butties with ketchup, and say 'sorry' when someone else clearly bumps into them - then they're already English. I'm sure the same applies to other countries.

Muslims don't assimilate kuffar, you are assimilated or you die. That's why I said that those countries will eventually disappear. Demographic warfare waged by Muslims using multiculturalism to cover their real intentions to colonize Europe :mrgreen:

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 11, 2014, 12:19:14 pm »
+1
Charlemagne, do you even know what you are talking about? Sweden has a muslim population of 7.6 percent, England has a muslim population of 5.1 percent and France somewhere between five to ten percent.  Your precious Australia has a muslim population of somewhere between 450.000 to 500.000 while Sweden has a muslim population of about the same size. We aren't 'gone'. Even tough I don't approve of the immigration system in Sweden our economy is rising fast (I know that it doesn't look good when you say it like this). We barely got any poverty, free healthcare, 480 days of paid parental leave, I believe it's six weeks of paid vacation, köttbullar, fika, IKEA, ABBA. Suck it.

TL;DR Australia got as many muslims as Sweden do.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 11, 2014, 07:43:30 pm »
+1

Sweden's population: 9,5 million
Australia's population: 24 million

Australia: 7,692,024 km2
Sweden: 449,964 km2

Australia's muslim population is comparatively MUCH smaller than Sweden's.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 11, 2014, 08:21:23 pm »
+1
I know, thanks for clearing it up for someone who didn't know that already tough.

>rite

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 12, 2014, 08:10:40 am »
Muslims seem to assimilate just fine over in UK, pick up all the native quirks and habits so the native culture is never going to be wiped out that way. And considering the relative populations even if I were obsessed with sacred native homeland bloodlines even that isnt under threat of saturation by immigration at the moment, (on top of that i think the concept of nationality being genetic or race-based is bollocks anyway). Then again in Australia the idea of maintaining a continuous sacred national homeland bloodline is already kinda moot isnt it.

even if I were obsessed with sacred native homeland bloodlines

I aint talking about race, Im talking about core beliefs and culture. Things such as freedom, democracy, and equality. Muslims don't abide by these fundamental beliefs that are unique to europe. Islam is especially against equality and freedom.

But you keep up that delusion that they are your friends and they have assimilated  :mrgreen:

Al Imran

3:28 The believers must not take the disbelievers as friends instead of the believers. And whoever does that has no relation with Allah whatsoever, unless you (do so) as a protective measure (in order to) save yourself from them. Allah warns you of Himself, for unto Allah is the return.

http://www.altafsir.com/ViewTranslations.asp?Display=yes&SoraNo=3&Ayah=28&toAyah=28&Language=2&LanguageID=2&TranslationBook=9

Charlemagne, do you even know what you are talking about? Sweden has a muslim population of 7.6 percent, England has a muslim population of 5.1 percent and France somewhere between five to ten percent.  Your precious Australia has a muslim population of somewhere between 450.000 to 500.000 while Sweden has a muslim population of about the same size. We aren't 'gone'. Even tough I don't approve of the immigration system in Sweden our economy is rising fast (I know that it doesn't look good when you say it like this). We barely got any poverty, free healthcare, 480 days of paid parental leave, I believe it's six weeks of paid vacation, köttbullar, fika, IKEA, ABBA. Suck it.

Australia is a lot harder to get into also England and Australia have larger populations of Kuffar than Sweden. Also Swedens birth rate is extremely low among the native population, whereas the Muslims who immigrate tend to have larger families meaning that small 400-500,000 Muslims you talked about will double if not triple.

Xant explains your problem a bit better  :mrgreen:

Sweden's population: 9,5 million
Australia's population: 24 million

Australia: 7,692,024 km2
Sweden: 449,964 km2

Australia's muslim population is comparatively MUCH smaller than Sweden's.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 12, 2014, 11:40:23 am »
+1
Australia is a lot harder to get into

Australia is alot harder to get into yet have a muslim population of 500.000 thousand.

>rite

England and Australia have larger populations of Kuffar than Sweden.

Why are you bringing up England? And obviously England and Australia has more Kuffar than Sweden.

Swedish population > 9,592,552
English population > 57.5 million
Australian population > 23,633,268

Also Swedens birth rate is extremely low among the native population, whereas the Muslims who immigrate tend to have larger families meaning that small 400-500,000 Muslims you talked about will double if not triple.

That certainly explains why the birth rate is increasing in the same speed as twenty years ago. So if all borders were shut down right now the native population would still increase faster then the muslim one.

Also, why do you have such a problem with muslims anyways? What point are you trying to make?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 12, 2014, 12:17:56 pm »
Australia is alot harder to get into yet have a muslim population of 500.000 thousand.

>rite
Are you legit retarded? Immigration populations are usually managed by percentages, so even if there's as many Muslims in the country, percentage wise there's much less, probably because their quota has to do with percentages...... and clearly Sweden's percentage quota is much higher, as is obvious from the numbers. Skipped a few too many statistics classes?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 12, 2014, 12:45:04 pm »
+1
Are you legit retarded? Immigration populations are usually managed by percentages, so even if there's as many Muslims in the country, percentage wise there's much less, probably because their quota has to do with percentages...... and clearly Sweden's percentage quota is much higher, as is obvious from the numbers. Skipped a few too many statistics classes?

No shit, thanks for your input Holmes. Now re-read what he and I wrote and atleast try to get it right. Then you can shut up since for each post you tend to make, it's useless information that we all know already.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #281 on: September 12, 2014, 01:41:45 pm »
+1
I aint talking about race, Im talking about core beliefs and culture. Things such as freedom, democracy, and equality. Muslims don't abide by these fundamental beliefs that are unique to europe. Islam is especially against equality and freedom.

But you keep up that delusion that they are your friends and they have assimilated  :mrgreen:

You clearly have no idea  :lol:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 12, 2014, 06:44:33 pm »

No shit, thanks for your input Holmes. Now re-read what he and I wrote and atleast try to get it right. Then you can shut up since for each post you tend to make, it's useless information that we all know already.
You may know the information but clearly can't comprehend it.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 12, 2014, 07:07:42 pm »
+1
Right, gonna ignore you since you are having abit of an issue to understand what we're talking about.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #284 on: September 12, 2014, 07:18:06 pm »
+1
Clearly its Great Britain

i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk