Author Topic: Banrequest: Sexchanger_MB  (Read 687 times)

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Banrequest: Sexchanger_MB
« on: September 23, 2012, 11:41:28 pm »
First round of siege map, waiting on ramp side of map as defense, Sexchanger_MB comes over and kicks me off wall, griefing.  Losing over half my hp before enemies even get inside castle.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
Re: Banrequest: Sexchanger_MB
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 03:55:00 pm »
I can hardly keep from locking this thread without punishing Sexchanger. You get kicked, fall off a wall, don't even die, and you want the guy banned for it? Stop being such a tightwad. Maybe we have enough of an overzealous admin around that might do something for you, at the very least I won't lock the thread. You'd probably just make a new one anyway.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 07:02:18 pm »
I can hardly keep from locking this thread without punishing Sexchanger. You get kicked, fall off a wall, don't even die, and you want the guy banned for it? Stop being such a tightwad. Maybe we have enough of an overzealous admin around that might do something for you, at the very least I won't lock the thread. You'd probably just make a new one anyway.

So tell me, why isnt it a big deal to you that someone intentionally & maliciously did over 40 HP of team damage and dont get punished? Why do you condone griefing Tydeus?

Why do you fail to enforce written mod rules and general common sense anti-asshat guidelines?
No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round
No malicious griefing of teammates (kickspamming, blocking, etc.)

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 08:19:50 pm »
Your screenshot doesn't really show much in my opinion. Yes it is possible that you are telling the truth, but it is also possible that he kicked/twed you by accident on what looks like a fairly narrow pass. Hell, for all we know, he accidentaly hit you at the bottom of the stairs and you posted this screenshot.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 05:45:48 pm »
The screenshot is not very indicative of misdeed, as Egan said.

I'm gonna lock the thread because there's nearly no way we can tell what actually happened (and that includes scouring the logs) without any other kind of picture proof.

Kicking someone off of high places is one of the most methodically abusive ways you can use kicks, so yes, it is bad. I will formally consider this a warning to Sexchanger to knock off the crap I've seen him flaunting lately.