Author Topic: PROBLEMS WITH THE NEW 1.150 PATCH? READ HERE.  (Read 36616 times)

Offline Ubereem

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: PROBLEMS WITH THE NEW 1.150 PATCH? READ HERE.
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2012, 03:55:26 am »
This takes an equal amount of effort as it did before the (extremely new) auto-updater when we had to update c-RPG with manual patches :|
well is crpg going to be updated or not? i can do the fix but if the patch is coming in a day or two then i can wait, but obviously if it takes like 2 months then yea i should do the fix asap.
Jackson And No Bank

Offline Brrrak

• Earl
  • Renown: 442
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brrrak
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2012, 04:23:05 am »
well is crpg going to be updated or not? i can do the fix but if the patch is coming in a day or two then i can wait, but obviously if it takes like 2 months then yea i should do the fix asap.

I'm not sure how long it's gonna take, I do feel confident that it will take more than a day or two.  The devs need to look over what was changed in the engine and either port or wait for a port of the WSE to 1.151.  Doing the fix for the last stable version seems the best choice after considering that, at least for me, and you still have your steam client able to join Native games or (if you got the Napoleonic Wars DLC), Napoleonic games.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2012, 06:04:42 am »
Tried out the Opening Post "Official" solution now that I'm home, it worked perfectly!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2012, 10:27:13 am »
That seems to work with most excellency! Thanks!

No problem just trying to help  :)

Offline BD_Baby_Wolf

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 47
  • Boobs!
    • View Profile
    • Arideas
  • Faction: Guards
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Baby_Wolf
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2012, 11:18:53 am »
yep, installing the good old 1.143 is cool and all, but it doesn't work with Napoleonic wars DLC, so im gonna wait for some patch or something.
Augment your reality, the easy way!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dalhi

• Earl
  • Renown: 415
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dalhi
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2012, 11:35:28 am »
yep, installing the good old 1.143 is cool and all, but it doesn't work with Napoleonic wars DLC, so im gonna wait for some patch or something.

You can install non-steam client with 1.143 for cRPG and keep your steam version updated for Napoleonic Wars, should work without any problems.

Offline Stabby_Dave

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 34
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Stabby_Dave, Squelch, Dave_The_Longbowman, Faggy_Dave
  • IRC nick: Stabby
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2012, 02:55:58 pm »
Well i have non-steam warband so I assume I can just make a back up copy of my 1.143 warband folder and then update and just swap the folders out as need be?

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2012, 03:21:08 pm »
When do you think to port cRPG to the new version?I love cRPG but I wont go through all that trouble installing non steam warband and shit just for it...
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline awynn

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2012, 03:27:17 pm »
i just started it anyways and way able to play after cllicking through some warnings,

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2012, 04:50:00 pm »
For those of you who cannot open the game because you are using steam. Download 1.143 the whole thing (580 mb +) will takes more than a hour. So download this instead  (10 mb) and put it in your steam warband folder just like mine:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband. Paste it there and overwrite everything, use steam to open the game problem solved.

Link to fix CRPG for steam users : http://www.mediafire.com/?m36lnc5n9ekpinx

Also make sure you disable auto update for warband, to do this. Open steam, right click warband, press update and turn it off.

This works perfectly and easily.
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Makadus

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2012, 05:54:33 pm »
okay, i've read through everyones solutions and I dont want to corrupt my game doing all of them, so someone give me a LEGIT way to fix my game at the moment... :/ it doesnt work properly, to play- i have to use the crpg launcher, click warband instead of crpg, change it to native, then launch native, join eu1, it'll ask me to change modules, so i changed, join eu1 again, and it works... there was sound errors and shizz when i was playing which was EXTREMELY annoying *such as quest sound repeatedly, no horse gallopping sounds, random dogs barking..* so yeh..

fix pls :/

Offline gondor1566

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of War
  • Game nicks: Cleverblock/Gondor_The_Great
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2012, 06:18:17 pm »
i have the 1.143 warband version but i cant get in to a cRPG server because it needs my serial key????????????

Offline Makadus

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2012, 06:32:25 pm »
"For those of you who cannot open the game because you are using steam. Download 1.143 the whole thing (580 mb +) will takes more than a hour. So download this instead  (10 mb) and put it in your steam warband folder just like mine:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband. Paste it there and overwrite everything, use steam to open the game problem solved.

Link to fix CRPG for steam users : http://www.mediafire.com/?m36lnc5n9ekpinx

Also make sure you disable auto update for warband, to do this. Open steam, right click warband, press update and turn it off."

This works perfectly and easily.

nevermind.

+1 to this guy, worked.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2012, 07:17:30 pm »
okay, i've read through everyones solutions and I dont want to corrupt my game doing all of them, so someone give me a LEGIT way to fix my game at the moment... :/ it doesnt work properly, to play- i have to use the crpg launcher, click warband instead of crpg, change it to native, then launch native, join eu1, it'll ask me to change modules, so i changed, join eu1 again, and it works... there was sound errors and shizz when i was playing which was EXTREMELY annoying *such as quest sound repeatedly, no horse gallopping sounds, random dogs barking..* so yeh..

fix pls :/

The legit method is the Original Post, it works perfectly, and I do mean perfectly. When in doubt, listen to the people in charge of this mod  :wink:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2012, 07:53:43 pm »
mmmk

downloaded the installer out of the topic post. Installed it.
Copied the key out of my steam version(5x5)

this 5x5 can't be converted somehow to the 4x4 needed either for direct or manual activation.
In another thread it was also mentioned that there maybe no solution then to wait till this crpg has been upgraded.

But i remember that last time we have had a patch from talesworld. There was a suggestion which i followed including editing a textfile and getting steam executable M&B to work  with the not uptodate cRPG anyways. Does anyone remember the forum link for that?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 08:01:31 pm by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future